10% Ethanol Gas Causing Poor Performance?

Old August 9th 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default I don't need anything from the dickhead.

> wrote in message
> >
>> a couple minutes a day to help the needy is okay with me, Shag.... he is
>> obviously in need of attention...

> You wish, dickhead. I've told you no less than a half dozen times
> that I need nothing from you. Now who needs remedial english? You
> either can't read, or can't comprehend. I'm going to go with both. ;-)
>
> Oh, oh, I almost forgot. If you want me to taunt you with your real
> name, then post it ya dickhead.
>
> Your turn.

wow... you are so frustrated that your hands are shaking and hitting the
send button a few too many times.... LOL... try harder...

Old August 9th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Big Man Perdue and his ego

> Wow, you guys have really wasted a LOT of time typing up all of those
> insults back and forth.

He acts like he always does, Big Man Perdue or whatever is name is. He
just has to have the last word. The last message I posted, I got 2
replies. He's owned by his own reputation, he has to win.

And then...he tells everyone to add him to their kill file.

Joey Tribani, 2006 "possibly the best advice I ever gave on this NG
was for everyone to killfile
me... not too big of a deal and easy to do.... "

He's a legend in his own mind, FULL of wonderful advice. "For the OP,
I recommend a seal installation tool" when queried about how to
install an input shaft seal. Wow, some advice there. Where'd he learn
that, redneck car fixin skool? ;-) Ha ha ha.

And, he's a dickhead ;-)

Chris
Old August 9th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Old August 9th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Dickhead and his desperation

> > You wish, dickhead. I've told you no less than a half dozen times
> > that I need nothing from you. Now who needs remedial english? You
> > either can't read, or can't comprehend. I'm going to go with both. ;-)

> actions speak much louder than words.... always...

Changing the subject again dickhead? Weren't you supposed to be
leaving for a few days? Can't pull yourself away without having the
last word, eh? ;-) Prove your manhood, RESPOND again.

> i thought you knew everything about me.... i'm disappointed in you.

I know you are a dickhead with a foul mouth, full of bad advice, and
now, I know you are a dickhead hiding behind a fake name. I don't
really need to know anymore about you. Sorry to let you down,
dickhead ;-)

> LOL... making yourself feel empowered in a powerless situation? I've shown
> before and once again, you can NOT stop... I will free you one day, my
> pet.... I promise.

Ha ha ha. Good one, Perdue. Good one. You made me laugh again.

Your turn, dickhead.

Chris
Old August 9th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Old August 9th 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
>> > You wish, dickhead. I've told you no less than a half dozen times
>> > that I need nothing from you. Now who needs remedial english? You
>> > either can't read, or can't comprehend. I'm going to go with both. ;-)

>> actions speak much louder than words.... always...

> Changing the subject again dickhead? Weren't you supposed to be
> leaving for a few days? Can't pull yourself away without having the
> last word, eh? ;-) Prove your manhood, RESPOND again.

did not change the subject, as i said, work on that reading comprehension.
you *say* you don't need my attention, but your actions say otherwise... you
are the only one that can't see it.. regaurding the lack of reading
comprehension, i never said i was "leaving for a few days"... look it up, i
bet you 20 dollars i didn't say that...

>> i thought you knew everything about me.... i'm disappointed in you.
>>

> I know you are a dickhead with a foul mouth, full of bad advice, and
> now, I know you are a dickhead hiding behind a fake name. I don't
> really need to know anymore about you. Sorry to let you down,
> dickhead ;-)

oh, the irony.... are you speaking to me, or to yourself?

>> LOL... making yourself feel empowered in a powerless situation? I've
>> shown
>> before and once again, you can NOT stop... I will free you one day, my
>> pet.... I promise.

> Ha ha ha. Good one, Perdue. Good one. You made me laugh again.

Tis' true.... i'll set you free when i'm bored with you...until then, you
will respond to every post... If anyone is actually reading this drivel of
ours(yes, *ours*) they are likely in agreement.

> Your turn, dickhead.

again, gotta ask, you talking to me, or you?

Old August 9th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default [email protected] shows his desperation

> wrote in message
>> > You wish, dickhead. I've told you no less than a half dozen times
>> > that I need nothing from you. Now who needs remedial english? You
>> > either can't read, or can't comprehend. I'm going to go with both. ;-)

>> actions speak much louder than words.... always...

> Changing the subject again dickhead? Weren't you supposed to be
> leaving for a few days? Can't pull yourself away without having the
> last word, eh? ;-) Prove your manhood, RESPOND again.
>
>> i thought you knew everything about me.... i'm disappointed in you.
>>

> I know you are a dickhead with a foul mouth, full of bad advice, and
> now, I know you are a dickhead hiding behind a fake name. I don't
> really need to know anymore about you. Sorry to let you down,
> dickhead ;-)
>
>> LOL... making yourself feel empowered in a powerless situation? I've
>> shown
>> before and once again, you can NOT stop... I will free you one day, my
>> pet.... I promise.

> Ha ha ha. Good one, Perdue. Good one. You made me laugh again.
>
> Your turn, dickhead.
>
> Chris

still frustrated i see... can't stop the double posting... this internet
thingie is tough for some folks...

Old August 9th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> >
>> Wow, you guys have really wasted a LOT of time typing up all of those
>> insults back and forth.

> He acts like he always does, Big Man Perdue or whatever is name is. He
> just has to have the last word. The last message I posted, I got 2
> replies. He's owned by his own reputation, he has to win.

you got two replies because amateurs often make double posts, as you've done
four times now... you also responded to Shag's post several times,
hypocrite...LOL

> And then...he tells everyone to add him to their kill file.
>
> Joey Tribani, 2006 "possibly the best advice I ever gave on this NG
> was for everyone to killfile
> me... not too big of a deal and easy to do.... "
>
> He's a legend in his own mind, FULL of wonderful advice. "For the OP,
> I recommend a seal installation tool" when queried about how to
> install an input shaft seal. Wow, some advice there. Where'd he learn
> that, redneck car fixin skool? ;-) Ha ha ha.

it's called the proper tool for the job... what does your toolbox consist
of? maybe a pair of pliers and an adjustable wrench? I've forgotten more
about vw's than you learned with your limited experience... that's for
sure...

> And, he's a dickhead ;-)

and i never denied it.... unlike your constant denial that you desparately
need my attention... try harder, it's not working yet... you didn't get a
rise out of me two years ago and you are still hurt over that... so far, you
are not fairing any better this time... that's gotta suck for you...

Old August 9th 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> >
>> Wow, you guys have really wasted a LOT of time typing up all of those
>> insults back and forth.

> He acts like he always does, Big Man Perdue or whatever is name is. He
> just has to have the last word. The last message I posted, I got 2
> replies. He's owned by his own reputation, he has to win.
>
> And then...he tells everyone to add him to their kill file.
>
> Joey Tribani, 2006 "possibly the best advice I ever gave on this NG
> was for everyone to killfile
> me... not too big of a deal and easy to do.... "
>
> He's a legend in his own mind, FULL of wonderful advice. "For the OP,
> I recommend a seal installation tool" when queried about how to
> install an input shaft seal. Wow, some advice there. Where'd he learn
> that, redneck car fixin skool? ;-) Ha ha ha.
>
> And, he's a dickhead ;-)
>
> Chris

for someone that claims he's college educated and i'm a HS drop out, you
sure don't understand how to post a message.... at least not how to post the
message only once...LOL... you really are funny....

Old August 9th 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Dickhead spreads the news : He's useless.

> for someone that claims he's college educated and i'm a HS drop out, you
> sure don't understand how to post a message.... at least not how to post the
> message only once...LOL... you really are funny....

I can post just fine, Dickhead. You are responding to every single
post just like you always do. I apologize that google groups is double-
posting, I did send them a note about it.

I'm sorry to hear that your lack of workmanship required you to go fix
an AC system this morning. Hopefully you get it figured out, which in
your case will probably involve calling in an outside expert to fix
the problem. ;-) It's that hard....I recommend using a pressure gauge.
Ha ha ha.

Hey..in all seriousness...keep the OT stuff on this thread, will ya
dickhead? No need to bother everyone with your incompetence.
Thanks. ;-)

Your turn, loser.

Chris