Local Mechanic needed - Bowie, Md

Old October 25th 04, 05:10 AM
Belgarath

Default Local Mechanic needed - Bowie, Md

hello,

Can anyone recommend a good mechanic shop for my 2000 540 E39? thanks in
advance

Old October 25th 04, 12:36 PM
Nate Nagel

Belgarath wrote:

> hello,
>
> Can anyone recommend a good mechanic shop for my 2000 540 E39? thanks in
> advance

What do you need to have done? I've heard the guy at the Shell station
on Rt. 3 and Rt. 450 is honest, but I don't know if I'd trust even the
most experienced gas station guy with a complicated job on a BMW. I've
been taking my 944 to a place in Annapolis (Tif's on Gibraltar) that
does *some* work on BMW's but they seem to prefer to work on only
Porsches. I really don't know of a good BMW specialty shop since I
don't have mine anymore.

good luck

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old October 25th 04, 12:36 PM
Nate Nagel

Belgarath wrote:

> hello,
>
> Can anyone recommend a good mechanic shop for my 2000 540 E39? thanks in
> advance

Oh yeah if you don't get a good lead post back or drop me a line, I'll
ask my landlady next time I see her, she has a newer 3-series

nate

Old October 25th 04, 10:41 PM
David Haqeman

"Belgarath" > wrote in message news:<U0%ed.3268$LT1.1139@trnddc09>...
> hello,
>
> Can anyone recommend a good mechanic shop for my 2000 540 E39? thanks in
> advance

BMW Excluservice Inc., .....

It's on Parklawn Drive, in Rockville, Maryland.
301-770-7122

Owned and operated by Lothar...none better.

David H.
Old October 25th 04, 11:56 PM
Belgarath

Pete,

Can you be a bit more precise? I live close to six flags more like south
Bowie.

thanks

news

Old October 25th 04, 11:57 PM
Belgarath

thanks David. Rockville is a bit of a stretch from Bowie. I would actually
be driving past my dealer @
Tischer (MileOne) in Silver Spring

om...

Old October 26th 04, 08:58 AM
Hans Van Der Heyden

"Nate Nagel" > wrote in message
> Belgarath wrote:
>
> > hello,
> >
> > Can anyone recommend a good mechanic shop for my 2000 540 E39? thanks

in
> > advance
> >

> What do you need to have done? I've heard the guy at the Shell station
> on Rt. 3 and Rt. 450 is honest, but I don't know if I'd trust even the
> most experienced gas station guy with a complicated job on a BMW. I've
> been taking my 944 to a place in Annapolis (Tif's on Gibraltar) that
> does *some* work on BMW's but they seem to prefer to work on only
> Porsches.

Is it me or is this ( I don't know) reply a little bit wasteful