(offer to sell) Supply brand's handbags shoes and more as CD LV channel and so on

Old June 18th 05, 08:46 AM

Default (offer to sell) Supply brand's handbags shoes and more as CD LV channel and so on

We have advantage on providing than other providers for handbags
andshoes the brand like [Louis vuitton]/[Gucci]/[Christian dior] and
mo
1) we are the professional replica factory provider and seller, we get
products directly from the manufacturers, we cooperated for more than 6
years, so we can get the latest new replica styles at the first time
and with high quality at reasonable price,We promise our quality will
be the best,not bad compare with the brand.
2) as we are directly get products from the manufacture, we can give
you the best price than other providers. if you purchase a large, we
can give you 20% - 35% discount(If you just want to buy the A grade
handbag,it would be cost much less money thougn it is hihg quality
too).
3) we always offer satisfied services, we will answer all your
questions, and even take pics for you if you want to confirm. Our after
service will also satisfy you.
4) we do business efficient, we can ship you goods in 16 hours after
you final place the orders, and give you the tracking number. you can
receive the goods in 3 - 5 days.
Please keep contact! Tell us if you have further questions.
Wellcome to visit our site: http://www.sellingshopping.com
Or visit our YAHOO's Pics: http://photos.yahoo.com/designerreplication
Talk me online with
ICQ:284406435
Yahoo

We accept paypal and western union and bank transfer
Best regards.
sliverca.

replica watches replica watch replica handbags replica wallets replica
lighter replica shoes replica sunglass replica key hang replica chain
replica scarf sex underwear sex pants rolex cartier A. Lange & Sohn,
Addidas, Alain Silberstein, Armand Nicolet, Audemars Piguet, Bally,
Breguet, Breitling, Bvlgari, Burberry, Cartier, Chanel, Charriol,
Chaumet, Chopard, Christian Dior, Chronoswiss, Corum, Daniel Roth,
Daniel JeanRichard, Dunhill, Dupont, Ebel, Eberhard & Co., Escada,
Fendi, Ferragamo, Franck Muller, Girard Perregaux, Glashutte, Grimoldi,
Gucci, Hamilton, Hermes, Hublot, Ikepot, IWC, Jacob & Co., Jaeger
LeCoultre, Locman, Louis Vuitton, Maurice Lacroix, Miss Sixty, Mont
Blanc, Movado, Nike, Omega, Oris, Panerai, Parmigiani Fleurier, Patek
Philippe, Perrelet, Piaget, Prada, Puma, Rado, Roger Dubuis, Rolex,
Sector, Tag Heuer, TechnoMarine, Tiffany, Timberland, Tudor, Ulysse
Nardin, Vacheron Constantin, Vienne Westwood, Xemex, Zenith Louis
Vuitton Gucci Chanel Bally Burberry Ferragamo FendiChristian Dior Prada
versace clothing kids