Newbie

Old August 6th 09, 12:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Default Newbie

Davoud wrote:
> Davoud:
>>> Ignoring a traffic ticket isn't a sin,
>>> even in the so-called Holy Land; just a misdemeanor for non-diplomats
>>> and SOP for diplomats.

> Squat:
>> Hmm, Let me think..

> You have invoked "Godwin's Law" over a traffic citation! If you think
> that ignoring a traffic citation is the moral equivalent of the murder
> of six million innocents and the enslavement of human beings, you need
> to do some _very_ _deep_ re-thinking, because you are profoundly
> confused on moral issues.
>
>> Executing Jews was the SOP for the Nazi party back in the 1940's. So that
>> was ok?
>> Slavery was acceptable in the 1800s, Does that make it right?
>>
>> Defending deplorable behavior with the argument that "Everybody does it" is
>> not going to win any debates in the near future.

> This is not a debate. I ignored a traffic citation. I am unapologetic
> over this "deplorable" action. So turn me in, try to get me extradited,
> kill-file me, or, perhaps, just get over it.
>
> Davoud

From 08-01-2009:

"Let the next round of flames begin. I'm killing this thread--I'm away
on a trip in the great American midwest and I don't have time for
trolling remarks such as those below!

Davoud"

Way to kill a thread Davoud.

Your post proves that you are just plain full of ****, because
responding to a post that you have killed is impossible.

I knew you were still reading the responses. As a troll, yes, a true
troll, you would have been incapable of doing anything else.

So, now the killing of a thread means to continue reading it? I don't
think that is the way it works.

For someone who is so concerned about proper English, the correct
sentence would have been, "I am going to continue reading this thread
and I will post at least one more response to it".

This guy has easily won my usenet idiot of the year award, at least for
this newsgroup.
We have over 1/4 of the year to go, but nobody will beat this guy for
the top spot.

Have a nice day Davoud....... :-)

Pat

Old August 6th 09, 01:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Squat[_2_]

"Davoud" > wrote in message
> Davoud:
>> > Ignoring a traffic ticket isn't a sin,
>> > even in the so-called Holy Land; just a misdemeanor for non-diplomats
>> > and SOP for diplomats.

> Squat:
>> Hmm, Let me think..

> You have invoked "Godwin's Law" over a traffic citation! If you think
> that ignoring a traffic citation is the moral equivalent of the murder
> of six million innocents and the enslavement of human beings, you need
> to do some _very_ _deep_ re-thinking, because you are profoundly
> confused on moral issues.

nope, I'm not. I'm not the one trying to justify my actions.

I expect our US Diplomatic staff to embody the highest standards of conduct
while in a foreign country. You are a guest in their country. I am ashamed
that you would ignore their laws, which seem to be an annoyance to you,
while representing us. Please keep in mind that, if employed by the US State
Department, you work for the American Taxpayer. Just say thank you, and
cash your checks.

Old August 6th 09, 02:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Davoud[_2_]

Davoud:
> > I'm killing this thread

pws:
> Way to kill a thread Davoud.
>
> Your post proves that you are just plain full of ****, because
> responding to a post that you have killed is impossible.

My wife and I use seven Macs in our home. I killed the thread on the
two MacBook Pro's that I generally utilize for Usenet.

I came across Squat's post on a different Mac upon my return from my
recent trip, and, having forgotten about the thread and the fact that I
killed it on two other Macs, I replied to Squat's idiotic post, just as
I am replying to your idiotic post. Be my guest. na-na-na na-na away
until your stupid tongue falls out, cretin. You're not becoming sicko
obsessed with me, are you, cupcake?

Davoud

P.S. Now you've cost me the time to go around to all five other Macs to
kill this thread. I am grateful for the reminder, however!

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com
Old August 6th 09, 03:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Davoud acts like this is such a HUGE stretch as to be ridiculous but I would
argue that the two speeding incidents that he specifically wrote of;

Got a ticket in
Texas in the 60's for an alleged 105 mph in a 35 zone (beat it in
court--or, rather, got an attorney to keep getting continuances until
the docket was cleared and case dismissed) and another in Israel in the
mid 70's for an alleged 190 kph in a 100 kph zone. Ignored it.

are not that huge of a stretch. When you are going basically double or
worse, triple, the posted speed limit, you are very likely having complete
disregard for the safety of others. In this case, it's not much of a stretch
at all to envision a situation in which such a person would take an innocent
life in an accident in trade for his short term personal adrenaline rush.
It's one thing to do such a thing, we probably have all doubled the speed
limit at one time or another but to brag about getting away with it should
be embarrassing to an intelligent person like him in my opinion.

Chris
99BBB

Old August 6th 09, 04:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Davoud wrote:

> My wife and I use seven Macs in our home. I killed the thread on the
> two MacBook Pro's that I generally utilize for Usenet.

That is a lie. Just like your other lies. It is also a sad attempt to
cover yourself when caught in said lie.

> I came across Squat's post on a different Mac upon my return from my
> recent trip, and, having forgotten about the thread and the fact that I
> killed it on two other Macs, I replied to Squat's idiotic post, just as
> I am replying to your idiotic post. Be my guest. na-na-na na-na away
> until your stupid tongue falls out, cretin. You're not becoming sicko
> obsessed with me, are you, cupcake?
>
> Davoud

You just forgot about it, did you?
That happens a lot when you can't keep track of what you did or did not
tell the truth about.

Remember the saying about not needing a good memory if you don't lie?
Here is a perfect example of that.

> P.S. Now you've cost me the time to go around to all five other Macs to
> kill this thread. I am grateful for the reminder, however!

Another lie, as you are still reading this thread, Davoud. I was correct
the first time and I am correct this time. Your behavior is very
predictable.

It is actually impossible for a troll such as yourself to not read the
results of your baiting attempts.
That is why I am positive that you are reading this, despite your sad
attempts to explain why you did not kill the thread like you said you
were going to do.

Pat

Old August 6th 09, 05:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
we probably
> have all doubled the speed limit at one time or another but to brag
> about getting away with it should be embarrassing to an intelligent
> person like him in my opinion.
>
> Chris
> 99BBB

Chris, my friend, I am going to have to disagree with you this time.
This is not an intelligent person here.
Uh oh, there I go obsessing again, he might even call me cupcake again. ;-)

His attitude reminds me of a lot of people that I went to high school
with, at that age.

I have more than quadrupled the speed limit before, at over 120mph in a
30mph zone.
That was during my much younger and much dumber days.

The road is very long and straight, (obviously to be able to hit 120+
and have room to slow down), and should probably be 40-45 mph, but that
bit of extreme irresponsibility is nothing to brag about at all unless I
am 17 and find the experience to be "kewl".

It is far from the only activity that I once did but no longer choose to
do, but it is probably the most dangerously irresponsible thing, (to
other innocent people), that I have ever done.

Pat

A Newbie Just Saying Hello! alalhp6d[_3_] Chrysler 2 August 12th 08 12:19 AM
Newbie [email protected] Simulators 2 July 6th 07 03:00 PM
newbie in need duffy VW air cooled 5 January 18th 06 05:51 PM
newbie crzybus VW air cooled 29 May 2nd 05 12:13 PM
newbie 4x4 Eddy Long 4x4 3 February 4th 05 04:36 AM