The sales of the used cars in Ukraine has increased by a factor of 6.9 in the first quarter of 2007

Old May 25th 07, 02:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default The sales of the used cars in Ukraine has increased by a factor of 6.9 in the first quarter of 2007

According to the Internet sales leader www.auto1.ua during the first
quarter of 2007 the sales of the used cars via the Ukrainian Internet
has increased by a factor of 6.9.

There was the growth of offers for the used cars of all brands, except
Seat and the Chinese cars, for the whole first quarter of 2007. The
VAZ, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Opel and VW were the most offered car brands.
The least offered were such brands as Chrysler, Citroen, Lexus, Seat,
Subaru and the Chinese cars.

The number of offers of the used cars of the Classes C, E, F as well
as Minibuses demonstrated stable growth with the Class E being well
ahead compared to the other classes, while the growth rate of the
Class F was the smallest one.

The number of offers for the Off-Road cars and Minivans has been
falling for the whole first quarter, but the slowdown in this market
sector was significantly compensated in February-March by the increase
in sales of the low price minicars of Class A, such as Daewoo Matiz,
Hyundai Getz, Mitsubishi Colt, Nissan Micra, Peugeot 206, Toyota Yaris
and the like. The demand for the goods wagons of a small class
(Renault Kangoo, Fiat Scudo, VW Caddy and so forth) noticeably
increased in the beginning of 2007. This entailed the offer increase
for the used cars of the given class and additional import of these
used cars from abroad (from Germany in particular).

Despite the traditional Ukrainian long celebration in January and weak
purchasing activity as a result, the above picture displays general
tendency in the Ukrainian Automotive Internet Market of the used cars.

Yaroslav Zilov

Old May 25th 07, 03:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Grant Edwards

On 2007-05-25, > wrote:

> According to the Internet sales leader
www.auto1.ua during the first
> quarter of 2007 the sales of the used cars via the Ukrainian Internet
> has increased by a factor of 6.9.

Whew! I've been laying awake nights worrying about the rate of
used-car sales in Ukraine. Now I can finally sleep soundly.

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! Catsup and Mustard all
at over the place! It's the