Factory Service Manual for '09 MX-5

Old August 26th 09, 01:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
TRCSr[_2_]

Default Factory Service Manual for '09 MX-5

Does anyone know where I can get a Factory, or at least Factory quality,
Service Manual for my new Miata MX-5? I tried ordering one from the dealer
and was told that they can't get them. Most of the web sites I have found do
not go to '09 or are things like the Chilton line. I am willing to pay the
(outrageous) price to get the good one. I have been able to get a factory
manual for every vehicle I have owned for the last 20 years, although most
have been US brands except for the Subaru, and I was able to get the factory
manual from them for $150. Thanks for any help.

Also, I bought a bra and tonneau cover from Moss Motors and neither fit
properly. Any suggestions as to where else to try?

TRCSr

Old August 27th 09, 03:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Rubaiyat of Omar Bradley

I don't think the 2009 is much different than the 2008. There is a
2008 OEM manual for sale on fleabay for $140.