iRacing Who?

Old August 5th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
James Promme

Default iRacing Who?

"Tim Wheatley" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> > Otherwise --- you just qualitfy as a "fan-boi"
> >

> Obviously that's all then. c ya.
>
> Tim.

In other words; "Oops, got caught talking out my ass again."

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

Old August 5th 07, 03:17 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryP

Sorry to hear that, but i'm sure we will be communicating at some
point in the future. I'll be at Watkins Glen on 8/17-19, stop by!
8-)

GP

Old August 5th 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
mls067

Tim Wheatley wrote:
> On Aug 4, 5:07 pm, GaryP > wrote:
>> Not hard at allTim, to be honest I assumed there were a large number
>> of volunteers either more qualified or, more likely, quicker on the
>> draw than I was. My main point is that more regular updates would be a
>> good idea (IMHO). I'd love to get some banter going on a couple of the
>> Porsche Racing forum sites I frequent but not until there is something
>> to actually talk about.
>>
>> GP

> That's understandable Gary, I agree it may seem like more information
> is needed, but I don't think the timing is right yet to advertise
> within certain communities. I hope I didn't appear with attitude to
> you, at least, but if I did I apologise. Anyway, hopefully see you on
> the track soon, somewhere. I have resigned myself from posting here
> now, I get bitten too often... lol I use my real email on this profile
> though if you want contact anytime.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tim.
>

>> I can't blame them with the way people act in here and on other boards..hehehe
>>

>> Mike
>> mls67
>> TrippBros. Racing

Hence the reason I posted this comment...lol

Mike
mls67
TrippBros. Racing
Old August 5th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tim Wheatley

> Are you suggesting that you were actually trying to be helpful in your

Yes I was, but obviously had a tone to my text, my apologies schooner.
I still won't be posting any clarifying information from iRacing
anymore though, will leave it to the marketing dept.

Tim.

Old August 5th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tim Wheatley

On Aug 4, 9:17 pm, GaryP > wrote:
> Sorry to hear that, but i'm sure we will be communicating at some
> point in the future. I'll be at Watkins Glen on 8/17-19, stop by!
> 8-)
>
> GP

And let me know if you ever come by Chicago. :-)

Tim.

Old August 5th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Ronald Stoehr

Tim Wheatley wrote:
>>Otherwise --- you just qualitfy as a "fan-boi"
>>

> Obviously that's all then. c ya.

And those idiots are surprised that sim developers
don't give a **** about ras...

l8er
ronny
Old August 5th 07, 09:08 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Steve Blankenship

"James Promme" > wrote in message

> "Tim Wheatley" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> > Otherwise --- you just qualitfy as a "fan-boi"
>> >

>> Obviously that's all then. c ya.
>>
>> Tim.

> In other words; "Oops, got caught talking out my ass again."
>
> Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

James old boy, when you've contributed a tenth of what Tim has to the
simracing community you might qualify to apply as RAS doorman. I doubt
that'll ever happen, but till then you might want to just lurk so that you
don't expose your ignorance.

As they say, better to remain quiet and be thought a fool than open your
mouth and confirm it.

Word... ;-)

SB

Old August 5th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
James Promme

"Steve Blankenship" <steveNOSPAMblankenshipATcomcast.net> wrote in message
. ..
> "James Promme" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Tim Wheatley" > wrote in message
> > ups.com...
> >> >

> >> Obviously that's all then. c ya.
> >>
> >> Tim.

> > In other words; "Oops, got caught talking out my ass again."
> >
> > Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.
> >

> James old boy, when you've contributed a tenth of what Tim has to the
> simracing community you might qualify to apply as RAS doorman. I doubt
> that'll ever happen, but till then you might want to just lurk so that you
> don't expose your ignorance.
>
> As they say, better to remain quiet and be thought a fool than open your
> mouth and confirm it.
>
> Word... ;-)
>
> SB

Ah, the old "Person X has contributed so much compared to you, person y"
line of "logic". As if somehow, being a <sound of horns> contributor means
you are absolved from life of ever being wrong about anything, anywhere.

Using your line of thought, you must think life-long politicians know what
they're doing.

As to RAS, perhaps he should stay there; plenty of fanbois for him there,
and the moderation will take care of any problems. He's obviously out of
his element in an unmoderated locale where when one spews bull****, one gets
called on it.

Old August 5th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
James Promme

"Ronald Stoehr" > wrote in message
> Tim Wheatley wrote:
> >>Otherwise --- you just qualitfy as a "fan-boi"
> >>

> > Obviously that's all then. c ya.

> And those idiots are surprised that sim developers
> don't give a **** about ras...
>
> l8er
> ronny

No doubt; much better to frequent the moderated, fanbois driven forums
they set up instead <wink>.

An ostrich ain't got nuthin' on them.

iRacing what? _Mitch Simulators 4 August 1st 07 04:27 AM
iracing news Chad Rogers Simulators 36 December 14th 05 06:16 PM
Will iRacing ever produce a PC sim ? DB Simulators 86 September 15th 05 08:33 PM
iRacing and Piratebay ymenard Simulators 6 July 23rd 05 01:44 AM