mirror to show off the undercarriage

Old June 2nd 05, 09:27 PM

Default mirror to show off the undercarriage

Hi all.
Fathers day is fast approaching and I was thinking of something my dad
really wanted.
See, he has a mint 1957 Belair chevy convertible that he takes to cars
shows and meetings quite often.
The other guys at these shows have cool lights and mirrors to put under
thier car to show off the under carriage.
I told my dad at the last world of wheels he was in that I would get
him one of those cool, chevy-sybl-shaped mirros like some of the other
guys had...
so I get on the internet today and cant find one anywhere, not even on
ebay!

Am i wording my searches wrong? Where can I look to get something like
this for pops?
thanks!
Jazz Mann

Old June 3rd 05, 03:45 PM
Steve Sears

Jazz,
Why search on the net? Go to a local glass shop and ask them to cut you a
mirror in whatever shape you want - they can bevel the edges, etc. The
worst part of ordering a mirror on the net would be the shipping - you don't
have to worry about that with a local glass shop.
You might also ask the guys at the cruise-ins where they got theirs -
chances are it's the same as the above.
Cheers!
Steve

oups.com...

Old June 5th 05, 02:13 PM

ahhh, good point my friend! I shall call some class shops tomarrow
morning! thanks!