shipping alfa

Old August 30th 05, 04:55 PM
cjl

Default shipping alfa

I am looking for a good/reliable auto shipping company to move my alfa from
MA to TX. anybody got any experiences worth relating? Appreciate in advance.

Old August 31st 05, 06:43 PM
Graeme Cosgrove

cjl wrote:
> I am looking for a good/reliable auto shipping company to move my alfa from
> MA to TX. anybody got any experiences worth relating? Appreciate in advance.

Where to where?

Old August 31st 05, 07:36 PM

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:43:52 +0100, Graeme Cosgrove
> wrote:

>cjl wrote:
>> I am looking for a good/reliable auto shipping company to move my alfa from
>> MA to TX. anybody got any experiences worth relating? Appreciate in advance.
>>

>Where to where?

You mean everybody in the world doesn't know the short forms for
American states? ;-) :-D Actually I can't keep the "M" ones straight
myself. :-D

To the original poster, try doing a search on www.Alfabb.com. There
are plenty of people there who have used assorted transport services.
--Vic
Old August 31st 05, 09:08 PM
Dr. Boggis

In article >,
Graeme Cosgrove > wrote:

> cjl wrote:
> > I am looking for a good/reliable auto shipping company to move my alfa from
> > MA to TX. anybody got any experiences worth relating? Appreciate in
> > advance.
> >

> Where to where?

Massachusetts to Texas, I think. Lots of states begin with M, but I
think ME is Maine, MI is Michigan, MS is Mississippi, MO is Missouri and
MN is Montana, so that leaves Massachusetts for MA. No doubt I've missed
another one.
--
-Take out Ron to reply-
GT4 stats: Day 500; 40.9% Complete; 12178 A-Spec pts; 29G, 15S, 36B
Old August 31st 05, 09:43 PM
Catman

Dr. Boggis wrote:

> In article >,
> Graeme Cosgrove > wrote:
>
>> cjl wrote:
>> > I am looking for a good/reliable auto shipping company to move my alfa
>> > from MA to TX. anybody got any experiences worth relating? Appreciate
>> > in advance.
>> >

>> Where to where?
>>

> Massachusetts to Texas, I think. Lots of states begin with M, but I
> think ME is Maine, MI is Michigan, MS is Mississippi, MO is Missouri and
> MN is Montana, so that leaves Massachusetts for MA. No doubt I've missed
> another one.

MD: Maryland, but all correct otherwise ISTR.
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 156 TS S2
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old August 31st 05, 09:44 PM
Catman

Dr. Boggis wrote:

> In article >,
> Graeme Cosgrove > wrote:
>
>> cjl wrote:
>> > I am looking for a good/reliable auto shipping company to move my alfa
>> > from MA to TX. anybody got any experiences worth relating? Appreciate
>> > in advance.
>> >

>> Where to where?
>>

> Massachusetts to Texas, I think. Lots of states begin with M, but I
> think ME is Maine, MI is Michigan, MS is Mississippi, MO is Missouri and
> MN is Montana, so that leaves Massachusetts for MA. No doubt I've missed
> another one.

Actually ISTR that MN is Minnesota. Can't remember what Montana is, MT I
*think*
Old August 31st 05, 09:58 PM
Dr. Boggis

In article >,
Catman > wrote:

> Dr. Boggis wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > Graeme Cosgrove > wrote:

> >> Where to where?
> >>

> > Massachusetts to Texas, I think. Lots of states begin with M, but I
> > think ME is Maine, MI is Michigan, MS is Mississippi, MO is Missouri and
> > MN is Montana, so that leaves Massachusetts for MA. No doubt I've missed
> > another one.

> Actually ISTR that MN is Minnesota. Can't remember what Montana is, MT I
> *think*

Ah, yes, you're right. So I forgot 2, Minnesota and Maryland. Blimmin'
things!
Old September 1st 05, 10:22 PM
Bert Kanters

who cares, they all think Kopenhagen is the capital of the Netherlands.

"Dr. Boggis" > schreef in bericht

Old September 2nd 05, 07:52 PM
Pete

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 23:22:37 +0200, "Bert Kanters" >,
wrote:

>who cares, they all think Kopenhagen is the capital of the Netherlands.

Silly billy, they know that it is a type of cake.

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso
Old September 2nd 05, 11:12 PM
DrEntropy

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:58:39 -0700, "Dr. Boggis"
> gave us this blather:

>In article >,
> Catman > wrote:
>
>> Dr. Boggis wrote:

>> > Massachusetts to Texas, I think. Lots of states begin with M, but I
>> > think ME is Maine, MI is Michigan, MS is Mississippi, MO is Missouri and
>> > MN is Montana, so that leaves Massachusetts for MA. No doubt I've missed
>> > another one.

>> Actually ISTR that MN is Minnesota. Can't remember what Montana is, MT I
>> *think*

>Ah, yes, you're right. So I forgot 2, Minnesota and Maryland. Blimmin'
>things!

Some yanks still assume peeps onna internet (even newsfroups!) pay
ultimate attention to the U.S... If I wanna ship a .sig file from
DM to DK whom do I use?

But actually laughin' me arse off!!! Thanks! Makes lookin' thru only
one eye a bit less bothersome fer a tick.

Grazie!

--
Dr E--
mhm 17x1