File 50 of 52, Lancia Aurelia B20S S5 GT 2500 1956 fr3q.JPG - 469 Kbytes

Old March 14th 10, 09:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc

Default File 50 of 52, Lancia Aurelia B20S S5 GT 2500 1956 fr3q.JPG - 469 Kbytes

Love the Lancias... I had to read up on the Kasteel de Renesse also after
seeing your nice shots of it. Amazing it survived in any form after such a
history.

--
Z~
Old March 19th 10, 10:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
André Ritzinger André Ritzinger is offline
Banned

There are an amazing amount of castles spread around the Antwerp
region, most with a lengthy and tumultuous history. These days the
region is better known for its beer brewing abbeys but some centuries
ago it was one of the hotspots of power in the low countries. The
competition between the Antwerp and Rotterdam harbours (amongst the
largest in the world) still lasts to the current day.
This all must be very foreign to you though. Nice to see that the
pictures sparked you curiosity.

André.

Old March 20th 10, 03:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc

Heh, well it's foreign in the literal sense I guess. I've visited a number
of British castles and I read a lot of history but haven't read much on that
region - yet.

--
Z~