Basketballer Lebron James Pleads Not Guilty to Doing 101 mph on Freeway

Old January 14th 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Basketballer Lebron James Pleads Not Guilty to Doing 101 mph on Freeway

Apparently the crime occurred two weeks ago but the press sat on the story
until now. Anyone who drives 100 mph is a kid-killer. If he's convicted he
should be locked up forever.

http://www.wmur.com/sports/15043261/detail.html
Old January 14th 08, 10:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc, alt.true-crime
MLOM

On Jan 14, 12:49*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Apparently the crime occurred two weeks ago but the press sat on the story
> until now. Anyone who drives 100 mph is a kid-killer. If he's convicted he
> should be locked up forever.
>
> http://www.wmur.com/sports/15043261/detail.html

I had to LMAO at his comment that he was "just speeding." 72 is "just
speeding," if in the 65 zone as in the article. 101 is nuts (like
you). In many states the gov's does have the authority to impose a
jail sentence for speed like that...kid-killer or not.

BTW: is the 41-in-a-25 incident "just speeding"? The good Imam (Allah
bless him) might call down the wrath of Allah for the continued
evasion.

---

Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend (a.k.a. SADDAM) admits to
being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?
Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth
in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old January 14th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Imam Widdershins

The vile and infidel swine and swine sodomizer, "Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS," left this affront to Allah (praises be unti His
Name) and all that is Righetous and Holy in rec.autos.driving:

> Apparently the crime occurred two weeks ago but the press sat on the story
> until now. Anyone who drives 100 mph is a kid-killer. If he's convicted he
> should be locked up forever.
>
> http://www.wmur.com/sports/15043261/detail.html

Have you ever driven a car faster then the posted speed limit? Allah is
most displeased with your continued evasion of the issue.

Imam Widdershins

Sloth is a Deadly Sin.

Old January 14th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Imam Widdershins

The most Righetous and Holy Brother MLOM Blessed these newsgroups with
these words of wisdom:

> I had to LMAO at his comment that he was "just speeding." 72 is "just
> speeding," if in the 65 zone as in the article. 101 is nuts (like
> you). In many states the gov's does have the authority to impose a
> jail sentence for speed like that...kid-killer or not.
>
> BTW: is the 41-in-a-25 incident "just speeding"? The good Imam (Allah
> bless him) might call down the wrath of Allah for the continued
> evasion.

The wrath of Allah is awaiting the vile swine named, "Speeders & Drunk
Drivers Are Murderers." The Prophets say that there is a special sewer
in Hell that awaits the swine sodomizer, that it will share with a goat
lover from Mt. Pocono, PA.

That will be after it spends 10,000 lifetimes strapped infront of a
computer monitor watching, "CALROG," videos and WHL-360 captures.

> ---
>
> Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend (a.k.a. SADDAM) admits to
> being
> a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:
>
> "> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?
> Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
> years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth
> in
> cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
> stretch could be 25, i thought."
>
> Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
> Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
> http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg
>
> Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
> See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj

Bless you, Brother MLOM, for calling out the vile swine and showing us
the TRVTH about the infidel swine, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are
Murderers," for the world to see and judge the sloth swine.
Old January 14th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Studemania

On Jan 14, 10:49*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Apparently the crime occurred two weeks ago but the press sat on the story
> until now. Anyone who drives 100 mph is a kid-killer. If he's convicted he
> should be locked up forever.
>
> http://www.wmur.com/sports/15043261/detail.html

He was breaking the posted speed limit, but as I'm not familiar with
that road, car, or his driving skills, I can't say if it was safe or
not.

I do know lenty of public roads where it qould be safe, given the
right circumstances. Don't forget that LSRs were set on closed roads
for years - and with good vision on a good day, that might have been
enough to deem it safe.
I would have gone with him under the circumstances I described. Speed
safety must take into account all conditions - not just what showws up
on a radar gun.
Old January 15th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Motorhead Lawyer

On Jan 14, 5:02 pm, Studemania > wrote:

> He was breaking the posted speed limit, but as I'm not familiar with
> that road, car, or his driving skills, I can't say if it was safe or
> not.

You'd have to be asleep to pose much of a danger at 100 mph on I-71 in
Brunswick. Even if you're stupid.
--
C.R. Krieger
(Been there ...)
Old January 15th 08, 05:47 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Studemania

On Jan 14, 4:19*pm, Motorhead Lawyer > wrote:
> On Jan 14, 5:02 pm, Studemania > wrote:
>
> > He was breaking the posted speed limit, but as I'm not familiar with
> > that road, car, or his driving skills, I can't say if it was safe or
> > not.

> You'd have to be asleep to pose much of a danger at 100 mph on I-71 in
> Brunswick. *Even if you're stupid.
> --
> C.R. Krieger
> (Been there ...)

I thought as much. Thanks
Old January 15th 08, 07:51 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc, alt.true-crime

On Jan 14, 4:02 pm, Studemania > wrote:

> I do know lenty of public roads where it qould be safe, given the
> right circumstances. Don't forget that LSRs were set on closed roads
> for years - and with good vision on a good day, that might have been
> enough to deem it safe.
> I would have gone with him under the circumstances I described. Speed
> safety must take into account all conditions - not just what showws up
> on a radar gun.

101 mph always makes one a public menace. There is no way to justify
what this psychopath did. He should do a couple years in prison and
never be allowed to drive again.

Old January 15th 08, 01:08 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
RacerE7773 via CarKB.com

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> I do know lenty of public roads where it qould be safe, given the
>> right circumstances. Don't forget that LSRs were set on closed roads

>[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
>> safety must take into account all conditions - not just what showws up
>> on a radar gun.

>101 mph always makes one a public menace. There is no way to justify
>what this psychopath did. He should do a couple years in prison and
>never be allowed to drive again.

It wouldn't matter, just like in Hollywood. You have $, you didn't do
anything wrong. Look at the Spears Lohan and Hilton stuff. Let them try to
live on minimum wage or just barely above and see how they are doing in a
couple weeks. And yes, I had been stopped a couple times: 55 in a 45, and 40
in a 25. I paid the tickets and went on.

--
"I'm running this monkey farm now Frankenstein, and I want to know what it is
you're doing with my time?!"--Captain Rhodes

Old January 15th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc, alt.true-crime
Larry Bud

On Jan 14, 1:49*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Apparently the crime occurred two weeks ago but the press sat on the story
> until now. Anyone who drives 100 mph is a kid-killer. If he's convicted he
> should be locked up forever.
>
> http://www.wmur.com/sports/15043261/detail.html

Wait a minute. For the Hillary advisor, you said "IF guilty", yet for
Lebron, you've already convicted him.

Yet another example of hypocrisy by our local nut job!