Need recommendations for new pedals

Old November 5th 04, 04:51 AM

I can't find the link,

but is pretty easy. There are a bunch of screws in the base of the
pedals. You remove all those and the whole bottom just pops right
off. You take two tennis balls and it will be painfully evident where
they go (right underneath the pedals). There is a large plastic thing
that looks like a road construction cone. Some people recommend
cutting it off. I drilled a hole in the tennis balls to fit over that
plastic thing.

There is nothing you can break. It takes a bit to get the base back
on cause those tennis balls are tight. But they do provide a nice
firm feel to the pedals and the tennis balls take all the stress off
those cheap springs they stuck in there.

Google around and you may be able to find the link. Or check over at
RaceSimCentral. I think that's where i first saw it.

hth
jeff

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 12:24:20 GMT, jwilson54

Old November 5th 04, 05:48 AM
Mitch_A

I used to use the perf pedals and I modded em but I cant find the link I
used anywhere. I do have this link but it looked a bit more complicated
than the route I took. http://homepage.mac.com/glhs/actpedals/

If ya want I can pop off the bottom cover take a few pics and email em to ya
to get an idea. It was cheap, readily available at a local hardware store
and would last.

Mitch

65 tire recommendations bad65 Corvette 6 November 29th 04 10:53 PM
Snow tire recommendations for 1997 M3 sedan? Robert La Ferla BMW 3 October 17th 04 02:18 PM
147 pedals Tim Harrison Alfa Romeo 6 August 24th 04 07:44 PM
Recommendations for very small nible 4x4 chase vehicle... Mesquito Creek 4x4 28 July 21st 04 05:30 PM