the Purity and der Fatherland?

Old August 3rd 10, 08:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
VFW

Default the Purity and der Fatherland?

I quite often get criticized because my KG is not original. BTW the work
was done by the previous owner. not a snob.
Then I was in a repair shop and the owner told an Anti-Semitic "joke'
(it wasn't funny) and I did not laugh.
the next time I stopped by to chat, He told me to get "That piece of
****" out his way. I wonder, if I wasn't displaying the Purity of the
Aryan race or something. I really don't know..
this really happened the other day. I know.... I don't believe it.
I told him.. You must be having a bad day. But the more I think about it.
Similar vibes were floating around the local Bug club.
No Black members.
I must have this all wrong. We've certainly all evolved. Or Not !
--
Money! What a concept.
Old August 4th 10, 08:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jim Ed

> Then I was in a *repair shop and the owner told an Anti-Semitic "joke'
> (it wasn't funny) and I did not laugh.
> the next time I stopped by to chat, He told me to get "That piece of
> ****" out his way. I wonder, if I wasn't displaying the Purity of the
> Aryan race or something. *I really don't know..
> this really happened the other day. *I know.... I don't believe it.
> I told him.. You must be having a bad day. But the more I think about it.

I would probably go somewhere else or do the work myself.

> Similar vibes were floating around the local Bug club.
> No Black members.
> I must have this all wrong. We've certainly all evolved. *Or Not !
> --
> Money! What a concept.

Society is a place where different kinds of people co-exist.
Whether or not it is the Jew's fault that the economy is in such bad
shape really doesn't matter to me. Maybe it is just because of a lot
of greedy people.
What could I do if it were caused by very rich Jews? Voting Democratic
might help.
I would continue going to that Bug Club and display attitudes that
are not that of a bigot and not laugh at their racist jokes.