default jetting for weber progressive 32/36 DFEV

Old June 28th 10, 03:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Scott

Default default jetting for weber progressive 32/36 DFEV

I've had a progressive carb laying around that I'm swapping back over
to a standard 1600 engine. I'm pretty sure I rejetted it some number
of years ago.... Can anyone provide me with the standard jetting that
this carb should have? It's the popular 32/36 DFEV weber progressive
that was sold in a number of aftermarket VW kits.

Thanks,
Scott
Old June 28th 10, 02:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
David Gravereaux

On 06/27/2010 07:31 PM, Scott wrote:
> I've had a progressive carb laying around that I'm swapping back over
> to a standard 1600 engine. I'm pretty sure I rejetted it some number
> of years ago.... Can anyone provide me with the standard jetting that
> this carb should have? It's the popular 32/36 DFEV weber progressive
> that was sold in a number of aftermarket VW kits.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott

http://www.type2.com/library/fuel/we...ogressive.html

Had one of those once. Once you're up on the main jet it's great, but
never could solve the off idle bog.

Old July 5th 10, 01:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
AircooledJohn

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=386388