Cockpit wind break

Old February 25th 06, 03:14 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Cockpit wind break

Does anyone have experience with cockpit windbreaks. I have seen several
types. One is a screen that is vertical behind the seats and is supposed
to cut down buffeting in a convertible. Another mounts between the seats
there are a couple of others

Sound killer
http://www.corvetteamerica.com/cf/di...ategoryid=X195

Wind Break
http://www.corvetteamerica.com/cf/di...ategoryid=X195
Old February 25th 06, 05:09 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Gopish Too wrote:
> Does anyone have experience with cockpit windbreaks. I have seen several
> types. One is a screen that is vertical behind the seats and is supposed
> to cut down buffeting in a convertible. Another mounts between the seats
> there are a couple of others
>
> Sound killer
> http://www.corvetteamerica.com/cf/di...ategoryid=X195
>

> Wind Break
> http://www.corvetteamerica.com/cf/di...ategoryid=X195

I try never to break wind in a small cockpit.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Old February 25th 06, 08:36 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Well if your farts will still smell up the cockpit with the top down.......

Like Phoebe sang.... Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat, what are they feeding you??
hehehehe

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old February 27th 06, 10:16 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Suggestions :-)
1) Keep the cockpit closed
2) Invest in some under the seat air freshner gel cans. (sea breeze is
good)
3) Do not eat baked beans for dinner or for breakfast.
4) try the link below...

http://www.westcoastcorvette.com/p-8...er2-piece.aspx

hope that was helpful.

ETar
('77 Stingray)

low break pedal, non-working parking break - self-adjusters not working? [email protected] Technology 13 December 24th 05 12:32 PM
Why you should never buy a car without a tachometer Ted B. Driving 112 September 19th 05 04:09 AM
134a Refrigerant Rich Hampel Jeep 1090 August 23rd 05 06:43 AM
'99 ML430's break light -- HELP! Help! Technology 0 May 21st 05 04:55 PM