Carl Rogers manifesto

Old November 7th 07, 01:39 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Rich Piehl[_2_]

Default Carl Rogers manifesto

On Sept 9, 2007 in MTR, in response to Carl's rejection of accepted
naming conventions on Japanese highway in lieu of his own made up
conventions, I posed the question 'who does Carl Rogers think he is?'
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....ba76a847687f4e

This was the same date as Carl declared "I no longer find MTR and RAD a
useful medium."

However Carl sent me an email supposedly in response to my question.
Below is a c/p of the unedited email. I'll let you form your own
conclusions.

--
My mother always said two things: never argue with crazy people and
always wear clean underwear in case you get run over by a tank and

--Hawkeye Pierce

Old November 7th 07, 02:07 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Sherman L. Cahal

On Nov 7, 8:39 am, Rich Piehl >
wrote:
> [...]

> > but life is chaotic by definition. There is more than one way to measure
> > a concept, or progress towards a goal. If there's one thing I can convey
> > to you, it's just that.

> > As you may guess, the Worldwide Highway Library will not change because
> > the general public has never "heard" something in a unique way. I've
> > received pleasant feedback from several countries, including the USA. I
> > will no longer focus on MTR and RAD, whose perception is counterintuitive
> > to the goals my website originally set.

> > If I don't hear back from you, I bid you farewell and wish you the best in
> > life's events. That said, I have learned from our interactions and have
> > noted the points-of-view you've presented.

> > Cheers,

> > Carl Rogers
> > San Francisco, Calif., USA, and Deming, NM, USA

The letter should be Calrog's newest book

Old November 7th 07, 10:11 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Rich Piehl[_2_]

Arif Khokar wrote:
> Rich Piehl wrote:
>
>> On Sept 9, 2007 in MTR, in response to Carl's rejection of accepted
>> naming conventions on Japanese highway in lieu of his own made up
>> conventions, I posed the question 'who does Carl Rogers think he is?'

> And I guess you're too stupid to figure out how to only post in
> newsgroups you actually read.

Thank you for, once again, being a jerk Arif. How would you know which
newsgroups I read?

Besides, I thought you had me kill filed?

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

Old November 8th 07, 01:24 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
EAST COAST HIVE MIND

Arif Khokar wrote:

> And I guess you're too stupid to figure out how to only post in
> newsgroups you actually read.

I guess you forget that krl wafts his prenumbral emisions over to RAD, too.
It's a relevant cross-post. Don't you have some bitching about how yr
oppressed by THE MAN for not being allowed to drive 90 mph on residential
streets and school zones to do, or something?

--
Comrade Otto Yamamoto
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com