Price???

Old April 14th 07, 11:52 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Starlord

Default Price???

I would like to know what a 1990 caravan that has a v6 engine that needs a
starter would be worth. I'm in Rosamond Ca. and this car has been siting for
almost a year now.
93560 is my zip

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html
AD World
http://www.adworld.netfirms.com/

Old April 15th 07, 12:06 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Dan C

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:52:19 -0700, Starlord wrote:

> I would like to know what a 1990 caravan that has a v6 engine that needs a
> starter would be worth. I'm in Rosamond Ca. and this car has been siting for
> almost a year now.

It's worth nearly nothing. Check he

http://www.edmunds.com
http://www.kbb.com

Old April 15th 07, 01:57 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Starlord

Well, as right now I don't have a car and it's 4 miles to the only
supermarket in town and I have 3 telescopes I use. and the trailer park
owner needs a pricing I have passed all onto him, it'll be worth the $10.00
for it and I will need to replace the starter, get keys made for it and get
it smoged after I have tags for it. I'd rather get a 1976 or earlyer car,
but those out here go for BIG bucks. and my VA/SDI money is a fixed income,
put it like this, for me, it's a 6 hour walk to the store and back.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
heavens.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html
AD World
http://www.adworld.netfirms.com/

news

Old April 15th 07, 03:37 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Dan C

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:57:56 -0700, Starlord wrote:

>>> I would like to know what a 1990 caravan that has a v6 engine that
>>> needs a starter would be worth. I'm in Rosamond Ca. and this car has
>>> been siting for almost a year now.

>> It's worth nearly nothing. Check he
>> http://www.edmunds.com
>> http://www.kbb.com

> Well, as right now I don't have a car and it's 4 miles to the only
> supermarket in town and I have 3 telescopes I use. and the trailer park
> owner needs a pricing I have passed all onto him, it'll be worth the
> $10.00 for it and I will need to replace the starter, get keys made for
> it and get it smoged after I have tags for it. I'd rather get a 1976 or
> earlyer car, but those out here go for BIG bucks. and my VA/SDI money is
> a fixed income, put it like this, for me, it's a 6 hour walk to the
> store and back.

Well, your personal problems are not the issue here. You asked what such
a vehicle was worth, and I answered you.

Get a bicycle.

Old April 15th 07, 05:43 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Starlord

With bad knees from the army in Vietnam time I can not ride a bike, and as
the owner of the trailer park is trying to set up a lean sale so I can get
it ceap and get it running, We needed to get a price for it, which we've
done and will be sending it back. going price is just over $500.00 but I
figure on getting it for $10.00

someone else was good enough to give me the web side for a auto pricing
site.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
heavens.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html
AD World
http://www.adworld.netfirms.com/

news

>>> http://www.kbb.com

Old April 15th 07, 06:30 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Dan C

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:43:12 -0700, Starlord wrote:

> With bad knees from the army in Vietnam time I can not ride a bike, and as
> the owner of the trailer park is trying to set up a lean sale so I can get
> it ceap and get it running, We needed to get a price for it, which we've
> done and will be sending it back. going price is just over $500.00 but I
> figure on getting it for $10.00
>
> someone else was good enough to give me the web side for a auto pricing
> site.

Yeah, that was me that gave you those two sites...

Old April 15th 07, 03:44 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
truckdriver

On Apr 14, 6:52 pm, "Starlord" >
wrote:
> I would like to know what a 1990 caravan that has a v6 engine that needs a
> starter would be worth. I'm in Rosamond Ca. and this car has been siting for
> almost a year now.
> 93560 is my zip
>
> --
> There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
> universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
> Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
> brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
> heavens.
>
> The Lone Sidewalk Astronomer of Rosamond
> Telescope Buyers FAQhttp://home.inreach.com/starlord
> Sidewalk Astronomywww.sidewalkastronomy.info
> The Church of Eternityhttp://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html
> AD Worldhttp://www.adworld.netfirms.com/

if you need more info on the price of the van you can goto www.kbb.com
and look for your self on the price

Old April 15th 07, 04:44 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Dan C

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 07:44:42 -0700, truckdriver wrote:

> if you need more info on the price of the van you can goto www.kbb.com
> and look for your self on the price

I already told him that, and he ignored the recommendation.

Old April 15th 07, 06:58 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Starlord

I had already been on that site and had to weed threw it to get a price, the
other one was much easyer to use and get a price on.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
heavens.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html
AD World
http://www.adworld.netfirms.com/

news

Old April 19th 07, 05:40 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Private Private

1 miliion dollars!!

Does anybody have glass price guide?" Need Price ASAP!" aston BMW 1 February 6th 06 08:30 PM
New key price toller VW water cooled 5 June 30th 05 06:00 AM
Like the price of gas? smokin' Driving 0 June 10th 05 02:36 PM
Selling Price Glenn VW water cooled 5 May 29th 05 05:21 PM
Price on 300C AWD General Schvantzkoph Chrysler 0 May 23rd 05 05:47 PM