Am I crazy?

Old June 23rd 08, 06:00 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH

Default Am I crazy?

Looking at my company opt-out options again.

It appears we can have a petrol car these days, and one of my colleagues
has already gone down this route....

So, I present you with this:

http://www.veloces.co.uk/car/AF946AE...16F0A43B855025

Brand new, import spec., with a 3 year / 60k warranty.

What can go wrong? ;-)

www.italiancar.co.uk - Ducati 750SS - Hongdou GY200
Alfa 75 TSpark - Alfa 156 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI SE
Old June 23rd 08, 08:04 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Ivan[_3_]

"SteveH" > wrote in message
. ..
> Looking at my company opt-out options again.
>
> It appears we can have a petrol car these days, and one of my colleagues
> has already gone down this route....
>
> So, I present you with this:
>
> http://www.veloces.co.uk/car/AF946AE...16F0A43B855025
>
> Brand new, import spec., with a 3 year / 60k warranty.
>
> What can go wrong? ;-)

Easy! Buy 2, so that while one is having the "actuators" replaced, you can
use the other.

I don't think the newer Sillies are that bad.... well they can't be any
worse than the one I had!

--
Ivan.

Alfa GT
Ex 156 2.5 V6 Veloce
Ex 156 Selespeed (RIP 22 May 03)
Ex 145 QV
Ex 33 16v QV
Ex 33 QV series 1

Old July 1st 08, 03:38 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
GT[_3_]

"SteveH" > wrote in message
. ..
> Looking at my company opt-out options again.
>
> It appears we can have a petrol car these days, and one of my colleagues
> has already gone down this route....
>
> So, I present you with this:
>
> http://www.veloces.co.uk/car/AF946AE...16F0A43B855025
>
> Brand new, import spec., with a 3 year / 60k warranty.
>
> What can go wrong? ;-)

The dealer support!

Got To Be Falcon Crazy Racing - Crazy Car Shows suchi Ford Mustang 0 April 16th 08 12:32 PM
Got To Be Falcon Crazy Racing - Crazy Car Shows suchi Driving 0 April 16th 08 12:31 PM
Crazy... Tony Rickard Alfa Romeo 5 May 2nd 06 03:51 PM
It's A Crazy [HP] War [email protected] Ford Mustang 4 March 30th 06 04:25 AM
crazy FSJ Pi-Eyed Piper Jeep 2 June 28th 05 06:11 PM