How to Build and Install a Hydrogen Generator to Power Your Car onWater

Old May 15th 08, 12:33 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default How to Build and Install a Hydrogen Generator to Power Your Car onWater

A while back I decided to build a hydrogen generator to help save
money on my fuel bill. My ex-husband had built one and installed it on
his car and was saving a ton of money. His fuel mileage had doubled!
http://tbmcars.googlepages.com/gener...r_car_on_water
Old May 16th 08, 11:27 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
uncle_vito

Why use water when you can install matter-antimatter photon drive.

Great mileage and you can go really fast. Just be careful not to punch it
before the antimatter pods are up to temperature. Can really ruin your day.

Vito

Old May 16th 08, 04:42 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Ivan Marsh[_2_]

On Fri, 16 May 2008 03:27:28 -0700, Uncle_vito wrote:

> Why use water when you can install matter-antimatter photon drive.
>
> Great mileage and you can go really fast. Just be careful not to punch
> it before the antimatter pods are up to temperature. Can really ruin
> your day.
>
> Vito

Antimatter... fuh.

I just installed a new improbability drive and I'm getting the best
mileage I've ever had... though my trunk is full of mackerel and
tube-socks now.

--
"Remain calm, we're here to protect you!"