1972 Plymouth Fury Windshield Washer Reservoir Needed

Old November 25th 18, 11:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Lovguitar

Default 1972 Plymouth Fury Windshield Washer Reservoir Needed

Hi - I've tried, unsuccessfully, to find a replacement windshield washer reservoir for my 1972 Plymouth Gran Fury II (C body) car. The part number is 3431154 They are not making it anymore and I can't find any NOS or reproduction parts. I've tried to repair the reservoir but it's literally falling apart. Any suggestions as to substitute parts?

Thanks

Paul
Old December 3rd 18, 03:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
MoPar Man

Lovguitar wrote:

> Hi - I've tried, unsuccessfully, to find a replacement windshield washer reservoir
> for my 1972 Plymouth Gran Fury II (C body) car. The part number is

3431154 They
> are not making it anymore and I can't find any NOS or reproduction

parts. I've
> tried to repair the reservoir but it's literally falling apart. Any

suggestions
> as to substitute parts?

I own a '73 Plymouth Satellite 4-door (that hasn't moved and is slowly
rusting away for the past 20 years). You want me to check on the
reservoir? I'm not going to be restoring the car, but will probably
pull the engine and transmission at some point (318 / 904).
Old December 5th 18, 02:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Lovguitar

Old December 5th 18, 02:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Lovguitar

On Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 9:06:48 PM UTC-5, MoPar Man wrote:
> Lovguitar wrote:
>
> > Hi - I've tried, unsuccessfully, to find a replacement windshield washer reservoir
> > for my 1972 Plymouth Gran Fury II (C body) car. The part number is

> 3431154 They
> > are not making it anymore and I can't find any NOS or reproduction

> parts. I've
> > tried to repair the reservoir but it's literally falling apart. Any

> suggestions
> > as to substitute parts?

> I own a '73 Plymouth Satellite 4-door (that hasn't moved and is slowly
> rusting away for the past 20 years). You want me to check on the
> reservoir? I'm not going to be restoring the car, but will probably
> pull the engine and transmission at some point (318 / 904).

Yes, Please Check!! Thanks a lot. Paul

1972 Plymouth Fury Windshield Wiper Problem [email protected] Antique cars 1 June 1st 14 01:23 AM
Need windshield washer reservoir for 72 Fury II Lovguitar Chrysler 4 June 26th 09 12:14 AM
Windshield Washer No-Go Armand Honda 6 March 15th 07 04:37 PM
Windshield Washer Reservoir Papa VW water cooled 3 February 14th 05 08:14 PM