Negroes loot MN liquor store after tornado

Old May 25th 11, 07:30 AM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc
Al Nakba

Default Negroes loot MN liquor store after tornado

On May 24, 3:56*am, walt tonne > wrote:
> http://www.twincities.com/ci_1811938...nclick_check=1
>
> Somethings never change.

It will be included in the next Olympics..
Old May 25th 11, 12:08 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.usa,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc
cloud dreamer[_3_]

On 25/05/2011 4:00 AM, Al Nakba wrote:
> On May 24, 3:56 am, walt > wrote:
>> http://www.twincities.com/ci_1811938...nclick_check=1
>>
>> Somethings never change.

> It will be included in the next Olympics..

What? Lying? Cause Walt Tonne would be a gold medalist.

..

--
We must change the way we live
Or the climate will do it for us
Old May 25th 11, 01:52 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc
trotsky

....said the anony****.
Old May 26th 11, 12:44 AM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc
walt tonne

Old May 26th 11, 12:51 AM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc
John Smith[_19_]

On 5/25/2011 4:44 PM, walt tonne wrote:
> On May 25, 8:52 am, > wrote:
>> On 5/24/11 4:59 PM, RichA wrote:
>>
>>> Videos clearly showed that it was a mob of negroes.

Post a link to the video so we can know that as fact.

Regards,
JS

Old May 26th 11, 02:59 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc
Sancho Panza[_1_]

http://www.tcdailyplanet.net/news/20...th-minneapolis
Old May 26th 11, 04:56 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.usa,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc
cloud dreamer[_3_]

On 26/05/2011 11:29 AM, Sancho Panza wrote:
> On 5/25/2011 7:51 PM, John Smith wrote:

>> Post a link to the video so we can know that as fact.

> http://www.tcdailyplanet.net/news/20...th-minneapolis

Nothing but pictures of storm damage. Or is your bigotry so much part of
you that you only see what you want to see?

..

Old May 26th 11, 05:02 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc
John Smith[_19_]

On 5/26/2011 6:59 AM, Sancho Panza wrote:
> On 5/25/2011 7:51 PM, John Smith wrote:

>> Post a link to the video so we can know that as fact.

> http://www.tcdailyplanet.net/news/20...th-minneapolis

I seem to be missing the part where the blacks are looting the liquor store?

I mean, it could have just been herd of thirsty wetbacks on their way to
canada, looking for employment ... ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

Old May 26th 11, 10:27 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc

On May 24, 7:12*am, cloud dreamer > wrote:
> On 24/05/2011 8:26 AM, walt tonne wrote:
>
> >http://www.twincities.com/ci_1811938...nclick_check=1

> > Somethings never change.

> Yeah. You lying to promote your infantile hate.
>
> There's no mention of the colour of the those that did the looting and
> if you've ever been to Minnesota, you'd know that it doesn't exactly
> have a large black population.
>
> People like you are dragging down your country.

Wrong, kornhole, it's people like *you* who are dragging down the
country.

Come to the Black Mecca, Atlanta, and watch local evening news any day
of
the week....a veritable smorgasbord of negro crime: violent, non-
violent,
comical, tragic, stupid, you name it. Without negroes, the negro news
readers
wouldn't have much to report.

Last time I visited Arizona (very low black population), I only saw
one negro.
He and a whigger friend were running out of a store after shoplifting
something,
with merchant yelling.
Old May 27th 11, 07:03 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.usa,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc
Bill Steele

In article
wrote:

> On May 24, 7:12*am, cloud dreamer > wrote:
> > On 24/05/2011 8:26 AM, walt tonne wrote:

http://www.twincities.com/ci_1811938...nclick_check=1

> > > Somethings never change.

> > Yeah. You lying to promote your infantile hate.
> >
> > There's no mention of the colour of the those that did the looting and
> > if you've ever been to Minnesota, you'd know that it doesn't exactly
> > have a large black population.
> >
> > People like you are dragging down your country.

> Wrong, kornhole, it's people like *you* who are dragging down the
> country.
>
> Come to the Black Mecca, Atlanta, and watch local evening news any day
> of
> the week....a veritable smorgasbord of negro crime: violent, non-
> violent,
> comical, tragic, stupid, you name it. Without negroes, the negro news
> readers
> wouldn't have much to report.
>
> Last time I visited Arizona (very low black population), I only saw
> one negro.
> He and a whigger friend were running out of a store after shoplifting
> something,
> with merchant yelling.

IOW, black crime is proportional to black population density. What a
startling discovery!

Negroes can't drive worth shit. Mrs. Biden Driving 0 October 2nd 09 11:39 AM
Negroes Drive Around with Dismembered White Man Ted Driving 0 October 19th 07 07:15 PM
The Tornado? Jeepster[_1_] Jeep 19 September 12th 06 09:31 PM
90 Old Tornado Cluster- pinouts ? [email protected] Technology 2 February 21st 05 04:34 AM
Tornado Product? Keith Amos Dodge 2 January 4th 05 06:08 PM