Street racer kills 3 - charged w murder - supporter says "People should be forgiven; it was an accident"

Old April 14th 09, 08:59 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Street racer kills 3 - charged w murder - supporter says "People should be forgiven; it was an accident"

Accident?? Forgiven?? HAHAHA. This "supporter" was likely an actor paid
to say that to the press. I say fry this guy.

http://www.news14.com/content/local_...porters-unite-
behind-suspect-in-fatal-wreck/Default.aspx

CHARLOTTE -- Tyler Stasko, who police charged with three counts of second-
degree murder for his involvement in what authorities believe was a drag
racing accident, made his first court appearance Thursday in Mecklenburg
County.

Police say Stasko was in a race Saturday night when he collided with a car
driven by Cynthia Furr. Both Furr and her young daughter were killed in the
accident, as was Stasko’s 13-year-old passenger, Hunter Holt.

The 20-year-old man was officially charged with the three murder counts
after he was released from the hospital Wednesday night. He appeared by
video in court, only speaking when the judge asked him if he understood the
charges.

More than a dozen of Stasko's friends from church wore the same color in
support to Thursday’s court appearance. When asked about what kind of
person he was, supporters said that Stasko is “a person with a big heart”
that “goes to church three days a week.”

While leaving court on Thursday afternoon, one Stasko supporter said,
“People should be forgiven; it was an accident.”

The judge set a bond hearing for April 20, and a probable cause hearing for
April 27. Until that bond hearing, Stasko will remain in jail.
Old April 14th 09, 10:26 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
B1ackWater

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:59:25 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" > wrote:

>Accident?? Forgiven?? HAHAHA. This "supporter" was likely an actor paid
>to say that to the press. I say fry this guy.
>
>http://www.news14.com/content/local_...porters-unite-
>behind-suspect-in-fatal-wreck/Default.aspx
>
>CHARLOTTE -- Tyler Stasko, who police charged with three counts of second-
>degree murder for his involvement in what authorities believe was a drag
>racing accident, made his first court appearance Thursday in Mecklenburg
>County.
>
>Police say Stasko was in a race Saturday night when he collided with a car
>driven by Cynthia Furr. Both Furr and her young daughter were killed in the
>accident, as was Stasko’s 13-year-old passenger, Hunter Holt.
>
>The 20-year-old man was officially charged with the three murder counts
>after he was released from the hospital Wednesday night. He appeared by
>video in court, only speaking when the judge asked him if he understood the
>charges.
>
>More than a dozen of Stasko's friends from church wore the same color in
>support to Thursday’s court appearance. When asked about what kind of
>person he was, supporters said that Stasko is “a person with a big heart”
>that “goes to church three days a week.”
>
>While leaving court on Thursday afternoon, one Stasko supporter said,
>“People should be forgiven; it was an accident.”
>
>The judge set a bond hearing for April 20, and a probable cause hearing for
>April 27. Until that bond hearing, Stasko will remain in jail.

Ya know ... if an illegal racer kills another illegal racer,
or some thrill-seeker who came to indulge themselves in the
illegal racing - a measure of "forgiveness" might be warranted.

But even illegal racers are expected to watch out for the
"non-combatants".

Old April 15th 09, 03:36 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

(B1ackwater) wrote in
:

http://www.news14.com/content/local_.../supporters-un
>>ite- behind-suspect-in-fatal-wreck/Default.aspx
>>
>>CHARLOTTE -- Tyler Stasko, who police charged with three counts of
>>second- degree murder for his involvement in what authorities believe
>>was a drag racing accident, made his first court appearance Thursday
>>in Mecklenburg County.
>>
>>Police say Stasko was in a race Saturday night when he collided with a
>>car driven by Cynthia Furr. Both Furr and her young daughter were
>>killed in the accident, as was Stasko’s 13-year-old passenger, Hunter
>>Holt.
>>
>>The 20-year-old man was officially charged with the three murder
>>counts after he was released from the hospital Wednesday night. He
>>appeared by video in court, only speaking when the judge asked him if
>>he understood the charges.
>>
>>More than a dozen of Stasko's friends from church wore the same color
>>in support to Thursday’s court appearance. When asked about what kind
>>of person he was, supporters said that Stasko is “a person with a big
>>heart” that “goes to church three days a week.”
>>
>>While leaving court on Thursday afternoon, one Stasko supporter said,
>>“People should be forgiven; it was an accident.”
>>
>>The judge set a bond hearing for April 20, and a probable cause
>>hearing for April 27. Until that bond hearing, Stasko will remain in
>>jail.

> Ya know ... if an illegal racer kills another illegal racer,
> or some thrill-seeker who came to indulge themselves in the
> illegal racing - a measure of "forgiveness" might be warranted.
>
> But even illegal racers are expected to watch out for the
> "non-combatants".

Absolutely. One of the dead was a passenger in this killer's car and
shares some of the blame for his death. But the dead mother and
daughter?? No way.
Old April 15th 09, 05:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
jerry warner[_5_]

time to wake up! Look spammer is Dizum.com.
Who is Dizum.com? A friend of Joran vander Sloot!

Old April 15th 09, 05:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer - ECHM[_2_]

SFB spewed:

>Accident?? Forgiven??

You mean like your mother was forgiven for the accident that is you?

> HAHAHA. This "supporter" was likely an actor paid
>to say that to the press. I say fry this guy.

I say fry the john who refused to wear a condom 9 months before you
were born.

--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS admits to being
a criminal coddler:

"I'm no speeder and i'm no kid-killer and i sure as
hell ain't no coddler. Next question."

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, Sept. 19, 2007, 1220 hours

Reference: http://tinyurl.com/2ly8ff
Message ID:
Old April 15th 09, 07:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

necromancer - ECHM > wrote in
:

> SFB spewed:
>

>> HAHAHA. This "supporter" was likely an actor paid
>>to say that to the press. I say fry this guy.

> I say fry the john who refused to wear a condom 9 months before you
> were born.

Once again you respond with childish namecalling. It must really suck to
be a hater.
Old April 16th 09, 03:44 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Mike Corey

wrote:

>I say fry this guy.

Why should you care? You condone illegal activites! Yes, you condone it,
because on Thursday, Apr 9, 2009, at 10:25am under the subject header

"This is probably a good thing..."

Old April 16th 09, 05:01 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer - ECHM[_2_]

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message .70...
> necromancer - ECHM > wrote
> in
> :
>
>> SFB spewed:
>>

>>> HAHAHA. This "supporter" was likely an actor paid
>>>to say that to the press. I say fry this guy.

>> I say fry the john who refused to wear a condom 9 months before you
>> were born.
>>

> Once again you respond with childish namecalling. It must really suck to
> be a hater.

Yup, like you hating every speedy drivers. You suck, you destroyed US
productivities in many ways, importing illegal aliens, and slowing down the
traffic, you fat ass don't know how to drive fast and safe. **** you!

Old April 16th 09, 05:07 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
robbielynn

On Apr 14, 5:26*pm, (B1ackwater) wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:59:25 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>

> MURDERERS" > wrote:
>
> >Accident?? Forgiven?? * HAHAHA. This "supporter" was likely an actor paid
> >to say that to the press. *I say fry this guy.

> >http://www.news14.com/content/local_...70/supporters-...
> >behind-suspect-in-fatal-wreck/Default.aspx

> >CHARLOTTE -- Tyler Stasko, who police charged with three counts of second-
> >degree murder for his involvement in what authorities believe was a drag
> >racing accident, made his first court appearance Thursday in Mecklenburg
> >County.

> >Police say Stasko was in a race Saturday night when he collided with a car
> >driven by Cynthia Furr. Both Furr and her young daughter were killed in the
> >accident, as was Stasko’s 13-year-old passenger, Hunter Holt.

> >The 20-year-old man was officially charged with the three murder counts
> >after he was released from the hospital Wednesday night. He appeared by
> >video in court, only speaking when the judge asked him if he understood the
> >charges.

> >More than a dozen of Stasko's friends from church wore the same color in
> >support to Thursday’s court appearance. When asked about what kind of
> >person he was, supporters said that Stasko is “a person with a big heart”
> >that “goes to church three days a week.”

> >While leaving court on Thursday afternoon, one Stasko supporter said,
> >“People should be forgiven; it was an accident.”

> >The judge set a bond hearing for April 20, and a probable cause hearing for
> >April 27. Until that bond hearing, Stasko will remain in jail.

> * *Ya know ... if an illegal racer kills another illegal racer,
> * *or some thrill-seeker who came to indulge themselves in the
> * *illegal racing - a measure of "forgiveness" might be warranted.
>
> * *But even illegal racers are expected to watch out for the
> * *"non-combatants".- Hide quoted text -

The guy Stasko was racing another woman who has a bad driving
record and left the scene of the accident. The woman and her child
who were killed ( Cynthia Furr and her 2 1/2 year old) were pulling
onto the highway on their way to choir practice at a church not far
away. So the accident killed 2 very innocent victims and a 3rd
who was a passenger in Stasko's car. He wasn't necessarily
a thrill seeker along with Stasko, but another young victim.