The Mexican Drivers Test - No such thing unless you count the blood test

Old September 14th 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default The Mexican Drivers Test - No such thing unless you count the blood test

This is another reason we need to stop ALL immigration from mexico, legal
and illegal. We don't need uncertified drivers on our highways.

http://ann-adventuresinmexico.blogsp...tting-drivers-
license.html

Thursday, August 30, 2007
Getting a Driver's License
Last fall I obtained a Guerrero state driver's license. The process was
simple.

1. Go to a medical clinic and get tested for your blood type. This is so
that if you are in an accident medical personnel will be able to give you
a blood transfusion.

*There is no other medical testing involved. No eye test, no health test,
nada.

2. Go to the Transit Police headquarters. Show them the paper from the
clinic with your blood type. Show proof that you live in Zihuatanejo
(electric bill or telephone bill with your address). Show them your visa
or passport. Don't worry, you will NOT be asked to show them a driver's
license from another jurisdiction.

3. Give the nice muchacha in the office your particulars -- birthdate,
address, name and address of emergency contact (in case of accident).

*The muchacha will not ask you if you can drive. She will not mention any
type of driving test -- written or practical. Don't ask about it, you
don't want to give her any ideas.

4. Pose for your photo.

5. Pay the cashier 580 pesos. Receive a very colorful heavy-duty plastic
license, with your photo, your blood type, your name and address, and the
name and address of your emergency contact. It's good for 5 years.

I repeat, you will not be asked if you can drive. You will not be asked
to show a driver's license from another state or country. You will not be
given any test other than the blood test. Why complicate matters? And
there are NO LINES. NO WAITING. Getting a driver's license is one of the
least bureaucratic, easiest to accomplish processes I've ever undergone
in Mexico.
Old September 14th 08, 06:52 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
necromancer[_5_]

SFB spewed:

>This is another reason we need to stop ALL immigration from mexico, legal
>and illegal. We don't need uncertified drivers on our highways.
>
>http://ann-adventuresinmexico.blogsp...tting-drivers-
>license.html

<< snip article >>

Sounds alot like the licensing system in the US where just about
anyone with a heartbeat can get a license - even if their head is full
of **** like yours, **** For Brains.

"Oh yeah. Well i've gone 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash
so i must be doing something right."

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 9/24/2006

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/qdotr
Msg ID:
Old September 14th 08, 07:07 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
The tragedy of balding men with long hair

On Sep 13, 9:44*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> This is another reason we need to stop ALL immigration from mexico, legal
> and illegal. We don't need uncertified drivers *on our highways.
>
> http://ann-adventuresinmexico.blogsp...tting-drivers-
> license.html
>
> Thursday, August 30, 2007
> Getting a Driver's License
> Last fall I obtained a Guerrero state driver's license. The process was
> simple.
>
> 1. Go to a medical clinic and get tested for your blood type. This is so
> that if you are in an accident medical personnel will be able to give you
> a blood transfusion.
>
> *There is no other medical testing involved. No eye test, no health test,
> nada.
>
> 2. Go to the Transit Police headquarters. Show them the paper from the
> clinic with your blood type. Show proof that you live in Zihuatanejo
> (electric bill or telephone bill with your address). Show them your visa
> or passport. Don't worry, you will NOT be asked to show them a driver's
> license from another jurisdiction.
>
> 3. Give the nice muchacha in the office your particulars -- birthdate,
> address, name and address of emergency contact (in case of accident).
>
> *The muchacha will not ask you if you can drive. She will not mention any
> type of driving test -- written or practical. Don't ask about it, you
> don't want to give her any ideas.
>
> 4. Pose for your photo.
>
> 5. Pay the cashier 580 pesos. Receive a very colorful heavy-duty plastic
> license, with your photo, your blood type, your name and address, and the
> name and address of your emergency contact. It's good for 5 years.
>
> I repeat, you will not be asked if you can drive. You will not be asked
> to show a driver's license from another state or country. You will not be
> given any test other than the blood test. Why complicate matters? And
> there are NO LINES. NO WAITING. Getting a driver's license is one of the
> least bureaucratic, easiest to accomplish processes I've ever undergone
> in Mexico.

Haven't you notice that everyone, on the left and the right, think
you're an idiot? Why do you bother posting?
Old September 14th 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

The tragedy of balding men with long hair > wrote in
:

> Haven't you notice that everyone, on the left and the right, think
> you're an idiot? Why do you bother posting?

HAHAHA. Oh that's a good one. So why am i the most popular, respected, and
feared poster here at RSG?

You are such an idiot.
Old September 14th 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
necromancer[_4_]

SFB spewed:

>The tragedy of balding men with long hair > wrote in
:

>> Haven't you notice that everyone, on the left and the right, think
>> you're an idiot? Why do you bother posting?
>>

>HAHAHA. Oh that's a good one. So why am i the most popular, respected, and
>feared poster here at RSG?

BBBAAAAAAAARRRRRR HARRRRR HARRRR HARRRRR HARRRRR HARRRRR HARRRRR!!!!!!
Thanks for the laugh, **** For Brains!

>You are such an idiot.

Thee who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones, you
****ing moron.

BTW, you got that emergency brake fixed yet, luzer???
--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS admits to driving its beater with faulty brakes:

"Hey stupid - I've tried to fix it and i can't. The cable adjusting
nuts are rusted solid."
--Laura Bush - Vehicular Homicide (a.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her
boyfriend, Pride of America, aunt millie and Judy Dairya,
among others. See: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj),
6 Apr 2005 11:05:54 -0700
Ref:
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/8exv3
Old September 18th 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
MLOM

On Sep 14, 1:16*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> The tragedy of balding men with long hair > wrote :
>

> > Haven't you notice that everyone, on the left and the right, think
> > you're an idiot? *Why do you bother posting?

> HAHAHA. *Oh that's a good one. So why am i the most popular, respected, and *
> feared poster here at RSG? *

Do you have a spare towel? My monitor is soaked from spewing all over
it laughing. Priceless!

> You are such an idiot.

Another laughter-provoking gem.

BTW...are you still into coddling pedophiles?

--

Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM) admits to being a
pedophile coddler:

"The biggest threat to your kids is not pedophiles, but speeders and
drunk drivers.”

Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 28 October 2007
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...220f0f9eb0c3bf