Just say NO to Bin Ladin!!!!

Old February 17th 05, 07:01 PM

Default Just say NO to Bin Ladin!!!!

Hi all I am helping a friend promote a web site. You see a childhood
friend of hers lost her husband at the World Trade Center on Sept. 11,
2001. She has run into some hard times and my freind wants to help her.
So she came up with the idea to market Just say NO to Bin Ladin
dartboards and punching bag covers. Not only is she going to donate
part of the proceeds to her freind but an additional part of the
proceeds will go to the Firemans Fund. If you could take the time to
check out the web site it would sure be appreciated! The web site addy
is:

http://www.angelonmyshoulder.4t.com

Thanks so much everyone!!

Old February 18th 05, 12:46 AM
Greg Murphy

You have George to thank for all your misery. Gimme a break with this World
Trade Center stuff okay. It really pails in comparison to tragic acts in
the rest of the world. You americans are so insulated.

ups.com...

Old February 18th 05, 02:12 AM

"Greg Murphy" > wrote:

>You have George to thank for all your misery. Gimme a break with this World
>Trade Center stuff okay. It really pails in comparison to tragic acts in
>the rest of the world. You americans are so insulated.

Not nearly enough, considering you canadians sent us the people responsible
for Sept 11.

Old February 18th 05, 03:46 AM
Erik

very nice, spammers.

Old February 18th 05, 04:14 AM
Harry

What a ******.
Have some respect you idiot.
BTW, I'm British before you let fly at me for being from the US.
It must really suck being a Canadian non-entity. Never mind, between the
French and the Arabs you have in Canada, you'll soon be bleating about how
YOU are the minority.
TOSSER!