Roush Semi-Trailer in OKC

Old January 21st 05, 08:25 AM
2.3Sleeper

Default Roush Semi-Trailer in OKC

Not a big deal to some I am sure, but it is not something we see around here
everyday. This was Wed. night about 10:30pm or so on Highway 44 North
(East).

www.mwcmustangs.com/roush_semi.jpg

Don Manning

Old January 21st 05, 08:31 AM

wtf is it.... it's too dark.. ??

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

Old January 21st 05, 09:18 AM
2.3Sleeper

According to the post title, it is the Roush Semi-Trailer.

LOL, sorry, could not resist. My wife did not want to risk using the flash
around other drivers while doing 70mph on the highway.

Don Manning

om...

Old January 21st 05, 10:43 AM

Roush semi-trailer....... riiiight.. LOL!

-Mike

Old January 21st 05, 11:18 AM
SVTKate

Wouldn't you just love to know what was in it!

Old January 21st 05, 02:02 PM
Scott Van Nest

Knowing Jack, probably Tshirts.

haha

nk.net...

Old January 23rd 05, 03:19 AM
Paul

at 21 Jan 2005, Scott Van Nest ] wrote in
news_7Id.63937$F25.62228@okepread07:

> Knowing Jack, probably Tshirts.

Most likely the Roush dyno and/or a few Roush vehicles. At least that's
what came out of it last time I saw it down here at the local Ford/Roush
dealer.

--
_ 1995 Mustang V6 Coupe (Bright Blue)
|_| Member Modern Mustangs of North America (MMNA)

Old January 24th 05, 06:36 PM
Mark C.

Shouldv'e hijacked it, Speed style.

--
Mark C. Jack of all trades, master of none. (well, maybe a couple)

Old January 24th 05, 08:06 PM
2.3Sleeper

Yeah, well...if the kids hadn't been in the car.

Don Manning

Old January 25th 05, 01:08 AM
John

The wife and I have been moved by my company 6 times in 22 years. The only
time we get excited by a tractor trailer is when it belongs to Clarke & Reid
Moving out of Baaahston, because they are the only ones we've found that are
worth a ****!

--
John
ThunderSnake #59