is250 vs. 325i

Old August 16th 06, 05:46 PM posted to alt.autos.lexus,alt.autos.bmw
Richard Sexton

Default German car? no thanks (was is250 vs. 325i)

In article >,
Elmo P. Shagnasty > wrote:
>In article >,
> Fred W > wrote:
>driving? There isn't much open road time in people's lives. The German
>car costs quite a bit of money for what it ultimately offers.

Yeah and sex is highly overrated too.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net
Old August 16th 06, 05:55 PM posted to alt.autos.lexus,alt.autos.bmw
Richard Sexton

In article >,
Elmo P. Shagnasty > wrote:
>In article >,
> Fred W > wrote:
>> So now we get down to the real "crux of the biscuit". You are not a
>> driving enthusiast in the least.

>I am. Quite a bit.

Pardon me while I giggle uncontrollably.

>But for a daily driver, and for most people, the German cars come at a
>much higher expense than what they offer. Period.

Ya know if you were trying to use some hairy V12 as a daily driver I might
see your point. But then there's these diesel things...

And as you said, "most" people.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net
Old August 16th 06, 06:17 PM posted to alt.autos.lexus,alt.autos.bmw

Default Hate Group Lies, no thanks (Was: German car? no thanks (was is250 vs. 325i))

David Z wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
> > "Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We,
> > the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
> > ---Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 2001
> > --
> > Cliff

> Your sig is a fabricated lie promulgated by hate groups.

The claim that Israel kills so many Arab children because they
use them as shields, that Isreal is just defending itself, that
Israel's interests are the same as American interests are the
big lies being told today.

Have you read the Mearsheimer/ Walt Report? Or do you
believe the Zionist lie that they got their infomation from hate
sites?

> See:
> http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_co...&x_article=373

Zionist site.... apparently the favorite for people like you.

-----
Kill ratio of Palestinian children to Israeli children 5.7-to-1,
Israel's favor.
Kill ratio of all Palestinians to Israelis: over 3-to-1.
---------
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/print/mear01_.html
----------

Old August 16th 06, 06:34 PM posted to alt.autos.lexus,alt.autos.bmw
Fred W[_1_]

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> In article >,
> Fred W > wrote:
>

>>>Life is full of choices. I'd rather choose the "boring" car that puts a
>>>smile on my face every day, knowing that the money I'm saving allows me
>>>to do other, MUCH more fun things in life than driving.

>>So now we get down to the real "crux of the biscuit". You are not a
>>driving enthusiast in the least.

> I am. Quite a bit.
>
> But for a daily driver, and for most people, the German cars come at a
> much higher expense than what they offer. Period.

Yeah, and eighty percent of all people say they are above average drivers...

--
-Fred W
Old August 16th 06, 07:22 PM posted to alt.autos.lexus,alt.autos.bmw
David Z

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> > See:

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_co...&x_article=373

> Zionist site....

The quote in your sig is fabricated by liars, you ASSHOLE!!!!!!

The quote is attributed to a reporter who says it's a FABRICATED
LIE!!!!!!!

What's your source, asshole?????!!!!!!!

Old August 16th 06, 07:38 PM posted to alt.autos.lexus,alt.autos.bmw

David Z wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
> > > See:
> > >

> http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_co...&x_article=373
> >
> > Zionist site....

> The quote in your sig is fabricated by liars, you ASSHOLE!!!!!!
>
> The quote is attributed to a reporter who says it's a FABRICATED
> LIE!!!!!!!
>
> What's your source, asshole?????!!!!!!!

Whoa, don't flip your kippah.

What are your feelings on the Mearsheimer/Walt Report?
And please be brutally honest. This could be fun!

-----

Old August 16th 06, 07:42 PM posted to alt.autos.lexus,alt.autos.bmw
David Z

> wrote in message
oups.com...

(more hate-filled lies)

Go spill your puke in some other newsgroup you Nazi *******!!!!!!!!!!!

Old August 16th 06, 07:43 PM posted to alt.autos.lexus,alt.autos.bmw
E28 Guyİ

Default is250 vs. 325i

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> In article >,
> "bfd" > wrote:
>
> > Btw, if you look under the hood of a Lexus, most parts say Toyota, so yes,
> > it is a TOYOTA!

> Look under the hood of a Benz and the parts all say Daimler-Chrysler.
>
> So they're nothing but Chryslers. Interesting...

I look under the hood of my Jeep and it says "Daimler-Chrysler".

So they're nothing but Benzes ... =8^D
--
C.R. Krieger
(Been there; drove that)

Old August 16th 06, 07:47 PM posted to alt.autos.lexus,alt.autos.bmw
David Z

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> > What's your source, asshole?????!!!!!!!

Well, asshole?????!!!!!!!!!

It's your sig, WHAT'S YOUR SOURCE?????????????

Old August 16th 06, 07:57 PM posted to alt.autos.lexus,alt.autos.bmw
E28 Guyİ

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> In article >,
> Fred W > wrote:
>
> > Life is too short to drive *boring* cars

Yer damn right, Fred!

> >even if they cost less to
> > operate (but they probably don't, you just want to think they do)

> Thanks for admitting that they probably do cost more to operate.

He didn't. And they don't.

> Life is full of choices. I'd rather choose the "boring" car that puts a
> smile on my face every day, knowing that the money I'm saving allows me
> to do other, MUCH more fun things in life than driving.

If greed puts more of a smile on your face than driving a fine
automobile, then you are not a driving enthusiast. If you would rather
save the money than spend $300-$400 on a 2-day driving school with,
say, the BMW club, then you are not an enthusiast. Anyone who would
choose a boring car with no more motivation than yours is not an
enthusiast.

> And let's face it: how much time does the average American spend in his
> car every day? How much of that is stop-and-go vs freeway or open road
> driving? There isn't much open road time in people's lives.

Apparently, I'm not 'average'. I generally put in some 35-40 miles a
day commuting on largely deserted rural roads. If it isn't 'Jeep
weather', I'll be in my BMW.

> The German car costs quite a bit of money for what it ultimately offers.

No it doesn't. But maybe you should meet Da Red Dog:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/578895
--
C.R. Krieger
(Been there; drove that)

325i vs 325xi SLD1969 BMW 14 October 17th 05 09:59 AM
Car & Driver tests new 325i - they like it GRL BMW 0 October 8th 05 08:34 PM
'95 325i is a little slow vs. '02 330 Tom Allen BMW 9 May 1st 05 12:42 PM
BMW 325i reliability and maintenance Dan BMW 3 April 16th 05 04:34 PM
93 325i Erik BMW 7 January 2nd 05 04:13 PM