Oregon wants to hit texting drivers with $2000 fine

Old February 14th 13, 08:04 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year

Default Oregon wants to hit texting drivers with $2000 fine

I say lets also make text driving a felony with all the consequent
loss of rights and job opportunities that entails. Text driving is
super-violent and far worse than things like tax evasion or drug
possession that are routinely charged as felonies.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/oregon-tex...2/13/id/490231

Tough Talk-and-Text Deal for Drivers: A $2,000 Fine

Wednesday, 13 Feb 2013 11:54 AM

Motorists in Oregon who text while they drive may soon pay dearly for
it — with lawmakers mulling a whopping $2000 fine for offenders.

"You don't have to drive much to see people texting," state Sen.
President Peter Courtney told The Oregonian newspaper. "It's
everywhere. It's going on all the time. It's just unbelievable."

Two bills to boost fines have been introduced in the legislature as
statistics show hundreds of car accidents are the result of people
texting on their cellphones or chatting on them without using a hands-
free device.

Four years ago, Oregon passed a law slapping drivers who text or talk
with a maximum $500 penalty. But there’s a good chance that amount
will be substantially boosted to at least $1,000 and as much as
$2,000.
__________________

Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals
put together!

NAACP = Negro Affirmative Action, Caucasian Persecutio
Old February 14th 13, 09:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_8_]

Judy **** For Brains Dairya spewed:

> I say lets also make text driving a felony with all the consequent
>
> loss of rights and job opportunities that entails.

<< snip crap >>

I say we make driving 41 miles per hour in a schoolzone a capital
offense with the consequent summary execution along the side
of the road. We'll let the kid with the highest GPA in the school
pull the trigger and blow your brains (both cells) out.

> http://www.newsmax<<break_link>>ng-driving-penalty/2013/02/13/id/490231

<< snip more crap >>

Newsmax: the reference of choice of dullards with their ass where their
brain should be...

Old February 15th 13, 07:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
harry k

On Feb 14, 12:44*pm, necromancer > wrote:
> Judy **** For Brains Dairya spewed:
>
> > I say lets also make text driving a felony with all the consequent

> > loss of rights and job opportunities that entails.

> << snip crap >>
>
> I say we make driving 41 miles per hour in a schoolzone a capital
> offense with the consequent summary execution along the side
> of the road. We'll let the kid with the highest GPA in the school
> pull the trigger and blow your brains (both cells) out.
>
> >http://www.newsmax<<break_link>>ng-driving-penalty/2013/02/13/id/490231

> << snip more crap >>
>
> Newsmax: the reference of choice of dullards with their ass where their
> brain should be...

SADAM has _two_ bain cells?? Who woulda thunk it!!

Harry K
Old February 16th 13, 04:46 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year

Another idea i like is to let the cops "soften up" anyone they catch
text driving. Not kill or even cripple - but maybe a busted jaw or
cracked ribs.
Old February 16th 13, 04:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_8_]

Judy **** 4 Brains Dairya spewed:

> Another idea i like is to let the cops "soften up" anyone they catch
>
> text driving. Not kill or even cripple - but maybe a busted jaw or
>
> cracked ribs.

The cop would beat you to death with in 30 seconds, bitch.

--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj