Cop caught speeding 737 times - Never ticketed.

Old November 18th 13, 03:36 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year

Default Cop caught speeding 737 times - Never ticketed.

He's black and that explains it. Only whites have to obey the law.

http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/s...bell-speeding/

Double standards: Officer caught speeding 737 times with no citation | Police State USA

Posted on November 13, 2013

SORRENTO, LA — Citizens are asking why a cop who hands out speeding tickets like candy is exempt from the same laws that he so enthusiastically enforces.

Officer James Bell recently wrecked the tax-subsidized vehicle in a crash exceeding 100 miles per hour. This prompted investigators to review the GPS recorder outfitted in the vehicle to review his driving behavior.

The GPS unit revealed hundreds of excessive speeding incidents. The afternoon of the crash, Bell’s cruiser had repeatedly reached high rates of speed –109 and 106 miles per hour — in separate instances.

In 2 months time — from July 1 to September 3 — Bell drove his police vehicle more than 75 miles per hour a total 737 times, oftentimes outside of town limits, outside his jurisdiction, WLOX-13 reported after seeing the GPS records.
__________________

Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

NAACP = Negro Affirmative Action, Caucasian Persecution

All wars are about profiteering.
Old November 18th 13, 06:23 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Arif Khokar

On 11/17/2013 9:36 PM, Speeders are Better Drivers wrote:

> http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/s...bell-speeding/
>
> Double standards: Officer caught speeding 737 times with no citation
> | Police State USA
>
> Posted on November 13, 2013
>
> SORRENTO, LA — Citizens are asking why a cop who hands out speeding
> tickets like candy is exempt from the same laws that he so
> enthusiastically enforces.
>
> Officer James Bell recently wrecked the tax-subsidized vehicle in a
> crash exceeding 100 miles per hour. This prompted investigators to
> review the GPS recorder outfitted in the vehicle to review his
> driving behavior.
>
> The GPS unit revealed hundreds of excessive speeding incidents. The
> afternoon of the crash, Bell’s cruiser had repeatedly reached high
> rates of speed –109 and 106 miles per hour — in separate instances.

109 MPH isn't really that fast on a rural interstate.

> In 2 months time — from July 1 to September 3 — Bell drove his police
> vehicle more than 75 miles per hour a total 737 times, oftentimes
> outside of town limits, outside his jurisdiction, WLOX-13 reported
> after seeing the GPS records.

So what? I drive more than 75 mph every time I'm on the interstate. We
all know that speeders are really better drivers because speed limits
are too low and people who obey them really are incompetent.
Old November 18th 13, 04:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
richard

On Sun, 17 Nov 2013 18:36:37 -0800 (PST), Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000
Americans a Year wrote:

> He's black and that explains it. Only whites have to obey the law.

Unless a cop is witnessed by another on duty cop speeding, it is highly
unlikely the speeding cop will ever get busted.
There is an unwritten law of the land, you do not cite on duty cops for
anything if you want to keep your job.

It is an extremely rare event when a cop is busted for the violations.
Years ago, there was a cleveland ohio cop who was going around the county
at excessive speeds. A local tv camera crew caught him on video, presented
the evidence to the police chief and the cop was fired.
Another case in Louisiana or Alabama saw a county cop get busted, only to
be hired by a neighboring county as if nothing had happened.

And more recently, a Florida state trooper busted a Miami cop for speed and
as far as I know, that cop is still on the job.
Old November 20th 13, 03:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Sunday, November 17, 2013 10:23:15 PM UTC-7, Arif Khokar wrote:

> So what? I drive more than 75 mph every time I'm on the interstate. We
>
> all know that speeders are really better drivers because speed limits
>
> are too low and people who obey them really are incompetent.

Get help please. Speed limits can't be too low.

Old November 20th 13, 03:43 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Monday, November 18, 2013 8:11:25 AM UTC-7, richard wrote:

> Unless a cop is witnessed by another on duty cop speeding, it is highly
>
> unlikely the speeding cop will ever get busted.
>
> There is an unwritten law of the land, you do not cite on duty cops for
>
> anything if you want to keep your job.

Catching deadly criminal drivers is one of the few good things cops do and i wish they would exercise the same diligence in catching cops who break highway laws and endanger the rest of us.
Old November 20th 13, 04:36 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Alan Baker

On 2013-11-20 02:34:46 +0000, Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans
a Year said:

> On Sunday, November 17, 2013 10:23:15 PM UTC-7, Arif Khokar wrote:
>

>> So what? I drive more than 75 mph every time I'm on the interstate. We
>>
>> all know that speeders are really better drivers because speed limits
>>
>> are too low and people who obey them really are incompetent.

> Get help please. Speed limits can't be too low.

My god, but you say stupid things.

How about a speed limit of ZERO, could that be too low?

Old November 20th 13, 06:56 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
harry k

On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 7:36:07 PM UTC-8, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2013-11-20 02:34:46 +0000, Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans
>
> a Year said:
>

> > On Sunday, November 17, 2013 10:23:15 PM UTC-7, Arif Khokar wrote:

> >> So what? I drive more than 75 mph every time I'm on the interstate. We

> >> all know that speeders are really better drivers because speed limits

> >> are too low and people who obey them really are incompetent.

> > Get help please. Speed limits can't be too low.

> My god, but you say stupid things.
>

> How about a speed limit of ZERO, could that be too low?

It would still be too fast for Judy to handle.

Harry K
Old November 25th 13, 08:01 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year

On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 8:36:07 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote

> How about a speed limit of ZERO, could that be too low?

Hey stupid. You can't drive too slow. THINK

Old November 25th 13, 10:00 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Alan Baker

On 2013-11-25 19:01:49 +0000, Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans
a Year said:

> On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 8:36:07 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote
>>

>> How about a speed limit of ZERO, could that be too low?

> Hey stupid. You can't drive too slow. THINK

So then you're going on the record as agreeing that the speed limit
should be zero; that we should just not be allowed to drive at all...

....is that right?

Old November 26th 13, 02:37 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent[_4_]

On 2013-11-25, Alan Baker > wrote:
> On 2013-11-25 19:01:49 +0000, Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans
> a Year said:
>
>> On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 8:36:07 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote
>>>

>>> How about a speed limit of ZERO, could that be too low?

>> Hey stupid. You can't drive too slow. THINK

> So then you're going on the record as agreeing that the speed limit
> should be zero; that we should just not be allowed to drive at all...
>
> ...is that right?

I think it means we should drive in reverse.