Unionized

Old August 15th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Millwright Ron

Default Unionized

Companies who use unionized workers are 27 percent more productive,
according to a recent report published in Scientific American.
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com
Old August 15th 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Kruse

On Aug 15, 4:17 pm, Millwright Ron > wrote:
> Companies who use unionized workers are 27 percent more productive,
> according to a recent report published in Scientific American.
> Millwright Ronwww.unionmillwright.com

Maybe that's why all these companies are standing in line to be
unionized!!!!!! ROFLAO!!!!!

Seriously, Ron. This is a newsgroup for Ford Mustangs. If you continue
your non-Ford Mustang
rants on this site, your posts will be attacked. I guess that is your
goal, isn't it?

A couple of questions........How many businesses have you owned? If
you owned and ran a PRIVATE business,
would you want all of your employees to be union?

Something to think about......
Old August 16th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
hostlocal

"Millwright Ron" > is "Moron Ron".

Can't figure out this a Ford Mustang group.

Is that why do they keep you in a Union?
Sympathy ?

Old August 16th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Dudly

"Millwright Ron" > wrote in message
> Companies who use unionized workers are 27 percent more productive,
> according to a recent report published in Scientific American.
> Millwright Ron
> www.unionmillwright.com

like Ford and GM ?
Now bankrupt due to Union Health care and Union retirement, and Union pay 10
times higher than Mexico??
for what, 27% more productive with poorer quality, and crappier cars?
Is that why Toyota is now worlds Best?
Got a reference for that SA or are you just making stuff up, pussy?

Old August 16th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Spike

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 13:17:40 -0700 (PDT), Millwright Ron
> wrote:

>Companies who use unionized workers are 27 percent more productive,
>according to a recent report published in Scientific American.
>Millwright Ron
>www.unionmillwright.com

Union funds need bulking up with the new contracts where all is
transfered to the unions to handle. Membership probably sees the
writing on the wall.... 'how are we going to pay for those lavish
lifestyles our leadership leads now????'
Old August 16th 08, 11:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

I have noticed that you are more likely to be union management that union
labour.... Are you paid commission on new members? I'm 58 years old.... I
had my little roll in the hay with unions.... I ain't going back there
again....

Unions make the best of us equal with the worst of us..... Communism at it's
best....

Now that the Berlin wall is down, have we changed to "better red than....?".

Millwright Ron.... My son is 20 years old... works on a service rig... no
union to be had. A week after his 18th birthday, he bought a house. His life
ain't easy... but at least he is doing something wth it other than waiting
for millwright ron to show him the light....

Companies that use unionized labour have higher costs (or did we forget
where your wages come from?).... companies with unionized labour areone of
the major reasns why jobs are "going off shore"...

Old August 17th 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Millwright Ron

On Aug 16, 3:31*am, > wrote:
> I have noticed that you are more likely to be union management that union
> labour.... Are you paid commission on new members? *I'm 58 years old..... I
> had my little roll in the hay with unions.... I ain't going back there
> again....
>
> Unions make the best of us equal with the worst of us..... Communism at it's
> best....
>
> Now that the Berlin wall is down, have we changed to "better red than....?".
>
> Millwright Ron.... My son is 20 years old... works on a service rig... no
> union to be had. A week after his 18th birthday, he bought a house. His life
> ain't easy... but at least he is doing something wth it other than waiting
> for millwright ron to show him the light....
>
> Companies that use unionized labour have higher costs (or did we forget
> where your wages come from?).... companies with unionized labour areone of
> the major reasns why jobs are "going off shore"...
>
> "Millwright Ron" > wrote in message

> > Companies who use unionized workers are 27 percent more productive,
> > according to a recent report published in Scientific American.
> > Millwright Ron
> >www.unionmillwright.com- Hide quoted text -

Definition of a Union:

A combination so formed, especially an alliance or confederation of
people, parties, or political entities for mutual interest or
benefit....

If you belong to the Chamber of Commence.You belong to a Union that is
against raising the Minimum wage. The Chamber lobbied congress against
raising the Minimum wage. .

Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Old August 17th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

Millwright Ron wrote:
> On Aug 16, 3:31 am, > wrote:
>> I have noticed that you are more likely to be union management that union
>> labour.... Are you paid commission on new members? I'm 58 years old.... I
>> had my little roll in the hay with unions.... I ain't going back there
>> again....
>>
>> Unions make the best of us equal with the worst of us..... Communism at it's
>> best....
>>
>> Now that the Berlin wall is down, have we changed to "better red than....?".
>>
>> Millwright Ron.... My son is 20 years old... works on a service rig... no
>> union to be had. A week after his 18th birthday, he bought a house. His life
>> ain't easy... but at least he is doing something wth it other than waiting
>> for millwright ron to show him the light....
>>
>> Companies that use unionized labour have higher costs (or did we forget
>> where your wages come from?).... companies with unionized labour areone of
>> the major reasns why jobs are "going off shore"...
>>
>> "Millwright Ron" > wrote in message

>>> Companies who use unionized workers are 27 percent more productive,
>>> according to a recent report published in Scientific American.
>>> Millwright Ron
>>> www.unionmillwright.com- Hide quoted text -

> Definition of a Union:
>
> A combination so formed, especially an alliance or confederation of
> people, parties, or political entities for mutual interest or
> benefit....
>
> If you belong to the Chamber of Commence.You belong to a Union that is
> against raising the Minimum wage. The Chamber lobbied congress against
> raising the Minimum wage. .

Which Chamber of Commerce? AFAIK they are all local. And for the
record the dictionary definition of "union" is not that same as the
working definition of "labor union."

--

"While the fringe on one side hurl epithets at the fringe
on the other side, the vast bulk of us sit here somewhere
Old August 17th 08, 12:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

>"Millwright Ron" > wrote in message
>On Aug 16, 3:31 am, > wrote:

>Definition of a Union:

>A combination so formed, especially an alliance or confederation of
>people, parties, or political entities for mutual interest or
>benefit....

>If you belong to the Chamber of Commence.You belong to a Union that is
>against raising the Minimum wage. The Chamber lobbied congress against
>raising the Minimum wage. .

>Millwright Ron
>www.unionmillwright.com

Wow... don't they have your head crammed full of their rhetoric....

The union will try it's best to get you a raise.... no matter how badly you
do not deserve one... OTOH, many of us try to rise above our peers with our
talents and skills EARNING as we go...

Old August 17th 08, 03:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Repairman54

Sounds good, hard work for fair pay.
Until someone starts sucking off various levels of management and gets more
than the "hard working" guy by blowing their way to success. That's why they
call it success.
Lets not forget the guy who the boss just doesn't like, even though he busts
his hump and does his job well he's held back.

Who's got their head full of management rhetoric?

It's not what you know it's who you blow is how non union shops work, merits
have less affect. Seen that too many times.......
Tech for 35 yrs now and have felt the union difference for the last few.
Fair days pay for a fair days work. Rules are the rules and equally enforced
for all and the employee has recourse for the mgmt. dickhead who doesn't
like his red hair or tattoo or family illness, the list is long.
Contract spells out the raise rules for all, not just for one single person.
Oh wait, that means yaw can't achieve success.......damn union.............

Millwright boy, take it elsewhere, your preaching to the frickin