PICS - 2008 Ford Bullitt Mustang

Old June 18th 07, 03:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default PICS - 2008 Ford Bullitt Mustang

> I don't know did I? Was there ever a V-12 GT40? I've never herd of one. I
> thought I was being quite civil, you think not?

I just meant anyone that could quote that much info is probably right.
tho im still not sure about the V12, it was in a documentary I saw
years back, Im sure they said it was a GT40 but im not sure about the
engine. i didnt mean anything by it.

Old June 27th 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
John B.

Isn't the green a bit TOO green??

John B.

http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.p...679000#8679000

Old June 27th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Jun 18, 7:04 am, wrote:
> > I don't know did I? Was there ever a V-12 GT40? I've never herd of one. I
> > thought I was being quite civil, you think not?

> I just meant anyone that could quote that much info is probably right.
> tho im still not sure about the V12, it was in a documentary I saw
> years back, Im sure they said it was a GT40 but im not sure about the
> engine. i didnt mean anything by it.

I have read this also. According to Bullitt lore, the production team
went to Willow Springs raceway, in the desert north of LA, and
recorded a GT40 turning laps and dubbed the sounds onto the movie
soundtrack. You certainly do hear Lt. Bullitt pulling a lot more
gears, and doing a lot more unnecessary throttle blipping between
gears, than you would expect to hear in a real life car chase as
depicted on the screen.

PICS - 2008 Ron Fellows Edition Corvette Z06 and 2008 Indy Pace Car Edition Corvette 08Vette Corvette 4 February 3rd 07 04:37 PM
2008.5 Bullītt Đavīd Ford Mustang 0 December 3rd 06 09:25 PM
The Bullitt is back in 2008 [email protected] Ford Mustang 1 September 22nd 06 12:29 PM
Mustang Bullitt For Sale Mark Ford Mustang 0 July 31st 05 11:12 PM
Ford Mustang pics Taswell Alexander Ford Mustang 40 January 16th 05 01:13 PM