Road Rage Becomes Assault

Old February 1st 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
223rem[_2_]

Default Road Rage Becomes Assault

On Jan 31, 11:37 pm, Eeyore >
wrote:
> Bombs are easier to find / detect than concealed guns by a long way.

Not necessarily (think plastic explosives). And bombs are much more
dangerous.

> Islam per se isn't the problem. Check what the Koran *really* says ! Like any religion
> it's capable of being misused / abused by bigots and misguided jealots. That's the real
> problem.

Very reasonable and very PC, I didnt expect anything less from you.
Unfortunately, it aint true. See http://www.jihadwatch.org for
details.

Old February 1st 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

223rem wrote:

> On Jan 31, 11:19 pm, Arif Khokar > wrote:
>
> > I don't recall a single of example of it in the US either. I begin to
> > wonder why Europe is having such a problem with them, when the US is
> > not?

> Muslim immigration to Europe has been on a far larger scale than to
> the US. Main sources=North Africa (to France, mainly) and Pakistan (to
> the UK).
>
> > Given what I've heard from some people living in the UK, and
> > elsewhere in Europe, racism and discrimination is far more rampant as
> > compared to here in the US.

> Chinese and other immigrants (including 'internal' migrants, such as
> Eastern Europeans and gypsies) are also discriminated agains in
> Western Europe. Strangely enough, they dont resort to terrorism. So
> somehow the inference 'if (racism or discrimination) then (Blow people
> up) is false. I wonder why.

The Chinese discriminated against in the UK ?

You *have* to be joking ! They have integrated into the British community
brilliantly and everyone loves their food and those elements of their culture
they've brought here. Chinese girls are also often considered to be quite hot
too ! All the Chinese I've met ( both here and in China ) have great sociable
personalities too.

Similarly I've met a number of Czechs, Slovaks, Poles and even the occasional
Russian - all recent newcomers here and they fit in like you wonder where they
ever lived before.

The big difference is that Muslims often don't *want* to integrate and end up
ghettoising themselves.

The problem assuredly isn't us homegrown Brits.

Graham

Old February 1st 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

Brent P wrote:

> 223rem wrote:
> > Arif Khokar > wrote:
> >
> >> I don't recall a single of example of it in the US either. I begin to
> >> wonder why Europe is having such a problem with them, when the US is
> >> not?

> > Muslim immigration to Europe has been on a far larger scale than to
> > the US. Main sources=North Africa (to France, mainly) and Pakistan (to
> > the UK).

> I doubt it in raw numbers of people coming in. Maybe per capitia.

Does the USA have a population that's 8% Muslim ( France estimated figure ) ? Germany
5% ? UK 2.8%.

Graham

Old February 1st 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

223rem wrote:

> Eeyore > wrote:
>
> > Bombs are easier to find / detect than concealed guns by a long way.

> Not necessarily (think plastic explosives).

You can't buy plastique here !

> And bombs are much more dangerous.

Like the chapatti flour bombs ?

> > Islam per se isn't the problem. Check what the Koran *really* says ! Like any religion
> > it's capable of being misused / abused by bigots and misguided jealots. That's the real
> > problem.

> Very reasonable and very PC, I didnt expect anything less from you.
> Unfortunately, it aint true. See http://www.jihadwatch.org for
> details.

I'm well aware of that site.

There are 1.6 *million* Muslims living here and to date we've arrested less than 100 that had
intent to cause real trouble.

How about you read this ?
http://www.sufimuslimcouncil.org/

And do spend some time on it.
You might care to start here.
http://www.sufimuslimcouncil.org/ex2.html

" The principal problem posed by extremists is just that: They are extreme in their theology
and their implementation of it. The intolerant, hate-filled doctrine they preach flies in the
face of everything for which Islam stands. It defies 1,400 years of Islamic history and
repudiates the beliefs and practices of countless generations of Muslims. To accept it,
Muslims must reject their past, and reject the faith of their parents, their grandparents and
their great-grandparents. It is not an easy conversion. The only way to accomplish it is to
change the Muslim mind. That is precisely what the extremists aim to do – not only in the
Muslim world, but in the West as well....................... "

Graham

Old February 1st 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
223rem[_2_]

On Jan 31, 11:45 pm, Eeyore >
wrote:

> The Chinese discriminated against in the UK ?

London or other cosmopolitan cities are not the same as smalltown
Europe.

> Similarly I've met a number of Czechs, Slovaks, Poles and even the occasional
> Russian - all recent newcomers here and they fit in like you wonder where they
> ever lived before.

I guess the hysteria perpetrated by your tabloids about the impending
invasion of the new Eastern European
members of the EU, supposedly carrying diseases and bringing the
corruption and crime endemic to those countries, is not discriminatory
or racist. Of course not.

Show me ONE newspaper article giving similar warnings about Muslim
immigrants. Of course, there is none. Newspaper editors are too
cowardly for that.

Old February 1st 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
223rem[_2_]

On Jan 31, 11:57 pm, Eeyore >
wrote:

> You can't buy plastique here !

Oh good. Thank god for that. I was worried that Harrod's sold it.

> How about you read this ?http://www.sufimuslimcouncil.org/

You know damn well they are a tiny minority. It is the Sunnis and Shia
who count.

Old February 1st 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

223rem wrote:

> Eeyore > wrote:
>
> > The Chinese discriminated against in the UK ?

> London or other cosmopolitan cities are not the same as smalltown
> Europe.

Name me a small town ! Europe's not like the USA.

I find it offensive btw that you presumably think we have 'small-town rednecks' btw.
There is *nowhere* where you can get easily isolated in Europe and get 'inbred
ignorants' unlike the USA.

> > Similarly I've met a number of Czechs, Slovaks, Poles and even the occasional
> > Russian - all recent newcomers here and they fit in like you wonder where they
> > ever lived before.

> I guess the hysteria perpetrated by your tabloids about the impending
> invasion of the new Eastern European
> members of the EU, supposedly carrying diseases and bringing the
> corruption and crime endemic to those countries, is not discriminatory
> or racist. Of course not.

Yes it's hysteria. EU countries don't have endemic diseased populations you utter
nitwit ! Public health in Europe is vastly better overall than in the USA.

> Show me ONE newspaper article giving similar warnings about Muslim
> immigrants. Of course, there is none. Newspaper editors are too
> cowardly for that.

WTF are you going on about ? The damn tabloids picked up on the East Europeans
because it's *new*. As in *news* !

Graham

Old February 1st 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

In article . com>, 223rem wrote:
> On Jan 31, 11:36 pm, (Brent P)
> wrote:
>
>> I doubt it in raw numbers of people coming in. Maybe per capitia.

> Both. North Africa --> S. Europe is as bad as Mexico --> USA.

Guess the new world order really has it in for them.

Old February 1st 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Arif Khokar

Eeyore wrote:

> Arif Khokar wrote:
>
>> [When are you going to start using a news-reader that actually wraps
>> lines properly?]

> I did look at Sea Monkey but there was something that put me off it.
> I forget what now.

There is the Mozilla application suite. If not that, then try Thunderbird.

> Additionally many of ours are from Pakistan or descended from parents of those
> nationalities originally.

Which applies to my family and many people I know. I don't see the
radicalism in the Pakistani immigrant or homegrown population here that
is evident in the UK. What I don't understand is why there's such an
integration problem there as opposed to here. I see myself as
integrated for the most part except for the fact that I don't drink nor
have promiscuous sex, though I suspect conservatives from other
religions are the same way.
Old February 1st 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
223rem[_2_]

On Jan 31, 11:49 pm, Eeyore >
wrote:

> Does the USA have a population that's 8% Muslim ( France estimated figure ) ? Germany
> 5% ? UK 2.8%.

Of course not. You'll find that the more numerous they become in a
certain area, the more they show their true colors.

Sorry for being so blunt, but it is true.

Road Rage Becomes Assault MLOM Driving 0 February 1st 07 03:18 AM
59% Experience Road Rage During Their Daily Commute John S. Driving 0 January 4th 07 08:41 PM
Road rage??? - Shrink shoots at van carrying kids laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE Driving 31 August 24th 06 08:09 PM
road rage info & news songwrangler Driving 2 June 2nd 05 11:35 AM
Ticketed for Road Rage! maxima1 BMW 25 October 8th 04 12:02 AM