Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

Old November 23rd 06, 07:49 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Brent P[_1_]

Default Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

In article >, ToddPriest2 wrote:
> She was allowing dope to be ran out of the home.Polluting the area with
> drugs.She was a saint?

Where was that in the article? Oh that's right, you just accept what the
government says at face value.

Old November 23rd 06, 07:58 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, Douglas W \"Popeye\" Frederick wrote:
> "Brent P" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> In article >, ToddPriest2
>> wrote:
>>> Goes to show that scum comes in all ages.

>> Now one is scum to defend one's self and home against the wrongly
>> directed armed force of the government? History shows us, the worlds most
>> dangerous criminals are the ones in government, the most dangerous
>> organizations being governments.
>>
>> Sad. Once upon a time the government busting down the doors of elderly
>> women who had done nothing to anyone would have been considered wrong.
>> Guess not any more. Now it's just a tragic mistake of the wrong address
>> on a warrant.

> Let's make sure the grandkids didn't have a meth lab in the garage first-

Maybe the government could start with your home?

>> This story is yet another example of how much we have lost as a people.
>> For what? The vain effort to keep someone from smoking a joint or
>> snorting some cocaine? As if it's the government's business what people
>> put in their bodies of their own free will.

> Well it is, because all you free will types freely help yourselves to my
> TV so you can (semi) privately top off, or then you beat your chick until
> she puts for cash out so you can afford to be (semi) privately stoned.

I see that sensible debate is beyond your mental capabilities.

> The fact is, if you people could handle your joneses like adults, little
> old ladies wouldn't get shot by SWAT teams.

Yep, it appears you want to insult me personally instead of debate.

> Who's more at fault, them or you?

Here you go, you have to paint me as a drug user because your low
intellect doesn't allow anything of greater substance.

> Personally, I say legalize- spend the enforcement money on the border, or
> something worthwhile.

The war on drugs, the prohibition of drugs has cost us a great deal of
the bill of rights. I value the Bill of Rights. I don't care if my
neighbor smokes a joint or does LSD in his own home. It's not my concern
how he lives his life or destroys his body. Both are his to ruin.

> But I don't want any government money going to your support or rehab.
> You made your choice to be privately free- now you pay for it.

Here you go again displaying your stupidity. Hint: My view that people
should be free to consume whatever substances they choose has nothing to
do with my personal choices. The Bill of Rights is more important than
stopping some crack head from getting a high. But hey, you police state
types like using the excuse of saving the crackhead to make it so you can
bust down doors.

Old November 23rd 06, 08:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, Top wrote:

> If you deal drugs that is not far from murder. You know the effect,
> what the difference between dealing drugs and poisining someone?

Ever buy a chemical from someone that would kill or harm you if you
ingested it? Of course you have. Have you ever bought a hamburger or
other food that is considered not to be good for you? Most likely you
have.

Should the government make all your choices for you? Protect you from say
sniffing glue, inhaling paint fumes? Enjoying a nice juicy burger?

Where's the line? Self destructive behavior takes many forms. Asking the
government to stop it means the end of our freedom, our liberty.

Old November 23rd 06, 08:25 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
P.Roehling

"ToddPriest2" > wrote

> She was allowing dope to be ran out of the home. Polluting the area with
> drugs.

And exactly where's your proof of that? Has there already been a trial? No?
Then you're just spouting bull****.

> She was a saint?

Probably not; few of us are. And that includes the cops who shot her dead
for defending her own home.

Old November 23rd 06, 08:29 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Timberwoof

In article >,
timeOday > wrote:

> Dave Smith wrote:
> >
> > ToddPriest2 wrote:
> >
> >>She was allowing dope to be ran out of the home.Polluting the area with
> >>drugs.She was a saint?

> > What narcotics are they alleging were purchased at the house?
> >

> > Maybe it is about time the police started operating during
> > business hours instead of acting like Rambo and using undercover
> > cops to raid a suspected drug operation and their no knock search
> > warrants. There have been far too many deaths resulting these
> > searches, including a number where the police had the wrong
> > address. Combine this with the national attitude about gun
> > control and any Tom Dick or Harry can se deadly force without
> > identifying targets and we are bound to see repeats of this
> > unfortunate incident.

> It's true, home invasion is risky business. Even if you do have a
> warrant.
>
> How is a 92 year old sitting in a back room supposed to hear or
> understand what some people outside are yelling about? Even if she
> could hear them, how is she supposed to know they're telling the truth
> about being police? It's a risky proposition.

Especially in her neighborhood, with drug dealers all around!

The cops said they had the right address ... but what does that mean?
Did they break into the house listed on the search warrant? Was that the
right address for them to search? There should be an investigation into
how that happened.

--
Timberwoof <me at timberwoof dot com> http://www.timberwoof.com
It's easy to say a war is so important your neighbor should go fight it for you.
Old November 23rd 06, 08:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
J. Bartley

Her family will sue and they will win. I guarantee it. And you're a
cowardly little weasel. Maybe they'll blow your grandma away next.

.. .

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...101856_pf.html

Old November 23rd 06, 09:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
P.Roehling

"Brent P" > wrote

> Here you go again displaying your stupidity. Hint: My view that people
> should be free to consume whatever substances they choose has nothing to
> do with my personal choices. The Bill of Rights is more important than
> stopping some crack head from getting a high. But hey, you police state
> types like using the excuse of saving the crackhead to make it so you can
> bust down doors.

Pretty much the same mind-set that saw us busting down Iraq's doors to
"save" them from Saddam.

Old November 23rd 06, 09:33 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Studeman

Dos the fact that the police may have arrived in a car mean that this
discussion belongs in a group devoted to discussing driving?

Old November 23rd 06, 11:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Douglas W \Popeye\ Frederick

"timeOday" > wrote in message
> Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>> ToddPriest2 wrote:
>>
>>>She was allowing dope to be ran out of the home.Polluting the area with
>>>drugs.She was a saint?

>> What narcotics are they alleging were purchased at the house? Maybe it is
>> about time the police started operating during
>> business hours instead of acting like Rambo and using undercover
>> cops to raid a suspected drug operation and their no knock search
>> warrants. There have been far too many deaths resulting these
>> searches, including a number where the police had the wrong
>> address. Combine this with the national attitude about gun
>> control and any Tom Dick or Harry can se deadly force without
>> identifying targets and we are bound to see repeats of this
>> unfortunate incident.

> It's true, home invasion is risky business. Even if you do have a
> warrant.
>
> How is a 92 year old sitting in a back room supposed to hear or understand
> what some people outside are yelling about? Even if she could hear them,
> how is she supposed to know they're telling the truth about being police?
> It's a risky proposition.

Credit where credit is due.

She was a ****in pretty good shot.

Old November 23rd 06, 11:30 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Douglas W \Popeye\ Frederick

"Top" > wrote in message
> Douglas W "Popeye" Frederick pretended :
>> "Brent P" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>>>
>>> Now one is scum to defend one's self and home against the wrongly
>>> directed armed force of the government? History shows us, the worlds
>>> most
>>> dangerous criminals are the ones in government, the most dangerous
>>> organizations being governments.
>>>
>>> Sad. Once upon a time the government busting down the doors of elderly
>>> women who had done nothing to anyone would have been considered wrong.
>>> Guess not any more. Now it's just a tragic mistake of the wrong address
>>> on a warrant.

>> Let's make sure the grandkids didn't have a meth lab in the garage
>> first-
>>
>>> This story is yet another example of how much we have lost as a people.
>>> For what? The vain effort to keep someone from smoking a joint or
>>> snorting some cocaine? As if it's the government's business what people
>>> put in their bodies of their own free will.

>> Well it is, because all you free will types freely help yourselves to
>> my TV so you can (semi) privately top off, or then you beat your chick
>> until she puts for cash out so you can afford to be (semi) privately
>> stoned.
>>
>> The fact is, if you people could handle your joneses like adults,
>> little old ladies wouldn't get shot by SWAT teams.
>>
>> Who's more at fault, them or you?
>>
>> Personally, I say legalize- spend the enforcement money on the border,
>> or something worthwhile.
>>
>> But I don't want any government money going to your support or rehab.
>>
>> You made your choice to be privately free- now you pay for it.

> If you deal drugs that is not far from murder. You know the effect, what
> the difference between dealing drugs and poisining someone?

I agree completely Top, but like AIDS, teen pregnancy and smoking, we're
past the point where society at large can be blamed.