"My daughter had a right to be on the road that night," Innis said. "He didn't."

Old July 22nd 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
Popeye

Default "My daughter had a right to be on the road that night," Innis said. "He didn't."

"Scott" > wrote in message
news
> Kind of reminds me of a little place called Chappaquiddick and a fella
> name Teddy.

Dude, if you can draw any parallel between the two incidents, you need to
stop huffing the model glue.

--

Popeye
I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening

Old July 22nd 06, 02:24 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
RickyTicky2

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 06:50:17 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Laura who ya dumb ****?
Old July 22nd 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
P.Roehling

"Popeye" > wrote

>> Kind of reminds me of a little place called Chappaquiddick and a fella
>> name Teddy.

> Dude, if you can draw any parallel between the two incidents, you need to
> stop huffing the model glue.

Odd you should say that, as there is a perfectly obvious parallel: well-off
white folks don't generally go to jail unless they've done something like
kill a judge.

Old July 22nd 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
gringo

necromancer wrote:
>> Candace said in rec.autos.driving:
>> Do you hold the same outrage at the woman who ran a stopsign and nearly
>> killed my spouse?
>>
>> She was never charged either. Her hubby had "connections".
>>

> Was her "hubby," a Kennedy, by chance?
>

>> Or does it just bother you when the first lady does it?
>>

> Only when its a republican. Loco Laura takes a totally different stance
> to "vehicular homicide," and coddles criminals with the best of them if
> the killer is a democrat.

Politics had nothing to do with it: MONEY had everything to do with it.

--
*fas-cism* (fash'iz'em) n. A system of government that exercises a dictatorship of the extreme right, typically through the merging of state and business leadership, together with belligerent nationalism.
-- The American Heritage Dictionary, 1983

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the president to explain to us what the exit strategy is...I think it's also important for the president to lay out a timetable as to how long they will be involved and when they will be withdrawn."
------George W. Bush to the Houston Chronicle, April 9th, 1999
Old July 22nd 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
gringo

Popeye wrote:
> "Ted Mittelstaedt" > wrote in message
>
>> "DTJ" > wrote in message
>>

>>> The First Lady did not do ****. A 17-year old girl who did not even
>>> know the Bush family accidentally ran a stop sign.
>>>

>> Absolute bullcrap, the first lady did indeed kill someone by
>> running a stop sign.
>>

> Re-read for context, without your gossipy Bush hatred.
>
> THE FIRST LADY WASN'T THE FIRST LADY WHEN SHE WAS 17, duh.
>

> A 17 year old girl, that the Bush family didn't even know, ran a stop
> sign, and accidentally killed someone.

She was still part of a wealthy family, a family with connections. Rich
Democrats and rich Republican lawmakers are both treated the same way.

Old July 22nd 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
necromancer[_1_]

> gringo said in rec.autos.driving:
> necromancer wrote:

> > Only when its a republican. Loco Laura takes a totally different stance
> > to "vehicular homicide," and coddles criminals with the best of them if
> > the killer is a democrat.
> >

> Politics had nothing to do with it: MONEY had everything to do with it.

My reference was to Loco Laura's selective application of who should
suffer the consequences of their actions; i.e. republican first lady
Laura Bush (who holds no authority be it legislative, executive or
judicial) should be crucified while democrat Ted Kennedy (sitting US
Senator) gets a pass and Loco Laura makes excuses for Kenendy'd actions.

But in the real world, you are right: money talks and bull**** walks.

--
Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend defends a known *DRUNK DRIVER*:

"Teddy went off a single lane bridge with no guard rail at night.
The real killer was the idiot who built the bridge. Next question."
--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR
HOMICIDE
June 20th, 2006
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/zlnyz
Message ID:
Old July 23rd 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
DTJ

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 01:27:32 -0700, "Ted Mittelstaedt"
> wrote:

>"DTJ" > wrote in message
.. .

>> The First Lady did not do ****. A 17-year old girl who did not even
>> know the Bush family accidentally ran a stop sign.

>Absolute bullcrap, the first lady did indeed kill someone by
>running a stop sign.
>It is, in fact, somewhat difficult to understand why she was
>not charged since she did blow through the stop sign. But,
>that was in 1963. These days she would have got

Maybe you are not aware, but it is not 1963.
Old July 23rd 06, 08:25 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
Night Rogue

"gringo" > wrote in message
> Popeye wrote:

> >> Absolute bullcrap, the first lady did indeed kill someone by
> >> running a stop sign.
> >>

> > Re-read for context, without your gossipy Bush hatred.
> >
> > THE FIRST LADY WASN'T THE FIRST LADY WHEN SHE WAS 17, duh.
> >

> > A 17 year old girl, that the Bush family didn't even know, ran a stop
> > sign, and accidentally killed someone.
> >

> She was still part of a wealthy family, a family with connections. Rich
> Democrats and rich Republican lawmakers are both treated the same way.

Yep. You're innocent until proven broke...

Old July 23rd 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
Popeye

"P.Roehling" > wrote in message

> "Popeye" > wrote
>
>>> Kind of reminds me of a little place called Chappaquiddick and a fella
>>> name Teddy.

>> Dude, if you can draw any parallel between the two incidents, you need
>> to stop huffing the model glue.

> Odd you should say that, as there is a perfectly obvious parallel:
> well-off white folks don't generally go to jail unless they've done
> something like kill a judge.

Are you aware that she was well off, and with political influence, as a 17
year old?

And did she deserve to go to jail?

Or are you just a bigoted, biased asshole?

Old July 23rd 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
Popeye

"Paul Ciszek" > wrote in message

>> Re-read for context, without your gossipy Bush hatred.
>>
>> THE FIRST LADY WASN'T THE FIRST LADY WHEN SHE WAS 17, duh.
>>

>> A 17 year old girl, that the Bush family didn't even know, ran a stop
>>sign, and accidentally killed someone.

> Who just happened to be an ex-boyfriend.

Not according to Snopes.