Brake calipers anyone?

Old August 27th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Ben & Claire[_1_]

Default Brake calipers anyone?

After suffering a slight overheat on my nearside front caliper, the RAC guy
who came out managed to twist the piston in the bore and it is now seized
beyond use / repair.

Has anyone got a nearside caliper solid disc etc for a 1981 camper?

This truck is also my daily driver and I really dont fancy having to get on
the puchbike for work on Tuesday.

I can collect anywhere within 30 - 40 miles of Cheltenham and will of course
pay cash.

many thanks

Ben

Old August 28th 06, 11:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Ben & Claire[_1_]

Looking around on t'internet I see that late bay campers have the same
twinpot caliper as my t25
Can anyone tell me if this is true?

Ben

news