OFF TOPIC featured in a japanese magazine

Old October 7th 05, 10:18 PM
Nathan W. Collier

Default OFF TOPIC featured in a japanese magazine

thanks to the successes of my RUV site (http://UtilityOffRoad.com) ive been
featured on the back cover of a japanese magazine thats published by yamaha.
since i dont speak japanese i have NO idea what it says about me, but its
pretty cool anyway. :-)

http://7slotgrille.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1000

.....please spare me the "this american takes it up the ass" translation....i
get enough of that from my buddys. :-)

thanks,
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old October 7th 05, 10:39 PM
Dave Milne

Pretty cool. I think it's a health warning about sunburn when offroading :-)

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old October 7th 05, 10:41 PM
DougW

Nathan W. Collier did pass the time by typing:
> thanks to the successes of my RUV site (http://UtilityOffRoad.com) ive been
> featured on the back cover of a japanese magazine thats published by yamaha.
> since i dont speak japanese i have NO idea what it says about me, but its
> pretty cool anyway. :-)
>
> http://7slotgrille.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1000
>
> ....please spare me the "this american takes it up the ass" translation....i
> get enough of that from my buddys. :-)
>
> thanks,

My Japanese is limited to subway directions and ordering beer.
Thought it might be on the website www.yamaha-motor.co.jp
but no dice. Sometimes they have translated articles or something
you can throw at a translator site. Email and ask?

--
DougW