2005 Lincoln Town Car AC recharge problem

Old September 4th 17, 09:25 PM posted to rec.autos.misc

Default 2005 Lincoln Town Car AC recharge problem

Hi,
I have a 2006 Town Car

I think it may be to much,,, the directions also says don't over fill,,,, so be careful,,,,

I didn't use a gauge, I did a little with air conditioner on high, then drove car,,,, it started slowly then build up colder and colder,,,,

And this is my first time doing it, I may put more in later

Vic