Bug Me Videos

Old May 3rd 09, 06:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Bug Me Videos

Hello all, I am going to restore a 1963 beetle I just bought, I was
wondering if the "Bug Me Vidoes" aer worth the money and are there any
place I could get them any cheaper? Thanks ArchAngelmm
Old May 3rd 09, 07:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

I think they are good for a novice but they are not perfect, I have
3, the electrical is very good, provided a lot of help in rewiring a
63 and a 68, I am getting ready to do heater channels on the 63 and
from what I have read there a few key gaps. Worth the money? I think
they are when you consider the complexly of the information and the
fact that they try to include the changes over the years, overall I
think they are a good and useful product, when combined with all of
the other online resources, here, Samba, shoptalk, cal-look etc. If
you are a visual learner, they will be a critical addition to the
manuals.
Darrell.

Old May 3rd 09, 11:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson[_4_]

I had all of them, well worth the money in my opinion.
If you have a laptop, you can take the videos to your car when you are
working on it, and pause the picture or replay a procedure as many times
as you need, it's like having the most patient instructor right next to
you in the garage

Jan

Old May 3rd 09, 01:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Remco[_1_]

On May 3, 1:08*am, wrote:
> Hello all, I am going to restore a 1963 beetle I just bought, I was
> wondering if the "Bug Me Vidoes" aer worth the money and are there any
> place I could get them any cheaper? Thanks *ArchAngelmm

They are definitely worth it. I've done a body off and and an engine
rebuild - both DVDs have proven invaluable in both cases.
I've seen multiple disk deals on ebay.

If you can scrape up the cash, still get the Bentley manual as well,
though.
Old May 3rd 09, 06:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> Hello all, I am going to restore a 1963 beetle I just bought, I was
> wondering if the "Bug Me Vidoes" aer worth the money and are there any
> place I could get them any cheaper? Thanks ArchAngelmm

no need to pinch pennies there... there are places you can save on a
restoration, but to be willing to skimp on what you need, makes me feel you
are about to get into something you didn't expect...

Old May 24th 09, 08:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
tricky[_3_]

On Sun, 03 May 2009 13:40:40 -0400, Joey Tribiani wrote:

> > wrote in message
>> Hello all, I am going to restore a 1963 beetle I just bought, I was
>> wondering if the "Bug Me Vidoes" aer worth the money and are there any
>> place I could get them any cheaper? Thanks ArchAngelmm

> no need to pinch pennies there... there are places you can save on a
> restoration, but to be willing to skimp on what you need, makes me feel
> you are about to get into something you didn't expect...

Like Joey says - dont be cheap here - the info is well worth the money,
and if you get it cheaper off of someone else, then you are doing the
authors an injustice !

I have the full set and well worth the money

New videos necromancer[_4_] Driving 1 March 10th 08 03:07 PM
SOME NEW VIDEOS Jeff \(4X4PLAY\) Jeep 0 April 5th 07 02:40 PM
BMW Videos [email protected] BMW 1 May 10th 05 12:57 PM
More videos Kevin in San Diego Jeep 12 March 15th 05 09:36 AM
Videos 993ti General 1 December 4th 04 01:16 PM