A Cars forum. AutoBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AutoBanter forum » Auto newsgroups » Driving
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Speeding teen kills self and friend - Described as an " incredibly outgoing, beautiful person"

Old December 29th 05, 08:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
external usenet poster

Default Speeding teen kills self and friend - Described as an " incredibly outgoing, beautiful person"

Hi my name is Jackie.
I am the mother of a 20 year old young lady that was killed in a very bad accident I stumbled onto you conversation (thread) while trying to log onto my daughter's legacey page. After reading a few lines I thought someone would have some knowlege of this car (WRX). I was told by several of her friends that it was a race car, it could go very fast 110mph and so on. The accident did not make sense to me (it still doesn't, it never will). I was just looking for answers on what went wrong. When your child dies I guess you try somehow to make sense of it and all common sense is lost. I very rearly use the computer so all the talk of trolling and flaming was just foolish giberish to me. I am her mother and I am not boasting or proud of the fact she died in this wreck, just trying to say sorry. I should have just read what I read and went on. I love my daughter and miss her very much. Thanks to all who did give me information on the car with too much power and the driver with no expierence. Yes! my grammer and spelling suck sorry. Had I had known it would have caused such contraversy I would just clicked the "X"
I wish all of you well
Goodbye,
Jackie

--
theprincessesmother

------------------------------------------------------------------------
View this thread: http://www.carstalk.net/viewtopic-364209.html

Send from http://www.carstalk.net

Ads
Old December 30th 05, 05:38 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
external usenet poster

Default Speeding teen kills self and friend - Described as an " incredibly outgoing, beautiful person"

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:34:13 +0100, theprincessesmother
> wrote:

>After reading a few lines I thought someone would
>have some knowlege of this car (WRX). I was told by
>several of her friends that it was a race car, it could go
>very fast 110mph and so on.

Actually, 110 MPH isn't all that fast. Even a Toyota Corolla can go
that fast (given enough space for a good long run-up).

Be that as it may, did you get all of your WRX questions answered?
Old December 31st 05, 01:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
external usenet poster

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:34:13 +0100, theprincessesmother
> wrote:

snip of incompetent post

>Goodbye,
>Jackie

I hear judy is setting up a troll school soon, you should call her.