Sum Dum Phuc

Old December 29th 05, 02:51 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Sum Dum Phuc

One of the amazing things I discovered when I started walking to the
train station in the mornings is the amount of litter that people toss
out of their car windows as they drive. And it's not just cigarette
butts and In 'n Out wrappers, either - I've come across confidential
corporate memos, phone bills, gas bills, and other "sensitive"
documents.

Here's a hint for all you folks who are concerned about identity
theft: it's probably not a particularly good idea to discard your
expired passport by tossing it out your car window onto the sidewalk.

Phuc'n litterbugs...

http://tinypic.com/jaay5v.jpg

Old December 29th 05, 03:48 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> One of the amazing things I discovered when I started walking to the
> train station in the mornings is the amount of litter that people toss
> out of their car windows as they drive. And it's not just cigarette
> butts and In 'n Out wrappers, either - I've come across confidential
> corporate memos, phone bills, gas bills, and other "sensitive"
> documents.
>
> Here's a hint for all you folks who are concerned about identity
> theft: it's probably not a particularly good idea to discard your
> expired passport by tossing it out your car window onto the sidewalk.
>
> Phuc'n litterbugs...
>
> http://tinypic.com/jaay5v.jpg

Phucin' unbelievable :-)
Old December 29th 05, 04:06 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> Here's a hint for all you folks who are concerned about identity
> theft: it's probably not a particularly good idea to discard your
> expired passport by tossing it out your car window onto the sidewalk.
> Phuc'n litterbugs...
>
> http://tinypic.com/jaay5v.jpg

You should save that scott. With some skilled changes it could be your
alternate identity for airports and other police checkpoints in the
future

Old December 29th 05, 04:21 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

news

Are you just Phucking around? No Phucking ****!

Old December 29th 05, 04:51 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> Here's a hint for all you folks who are concerned about identity
> theft: it's probably not a particularly good idea to discard your
> expired passport by tossing it out your car window onto the sidewalk.

Well, at least he's a legal, and stupid, immigrant...
Old December 29th 05, 05:37 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

In article >, Arif Khokar wrote:
> Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>
>> Here's a hint for all you folks who are concerned about identity
>> theft: it's probably not a particularly good idea to discard your
>> expired passport by tossing it out your car window onto the sidewalk.

> Well, at least he's a legal, and stupid, immigrant...

There's another use for that passport Scott, you could sell it

Old December 29th 05, 06:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Scott en Aztlán, > was motivated to say
this in rec.autos.driving on Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:51:12 -0800:
> One of the amazing things I discovered when I started walking to the
> train station in the mornings is the amount of litter that people toss
> out of their car windows as they drive. And it's not just cigarette
> butts and In 'n Out wrappers, either - I've come across confidential
> corporate memos, phone bills, gas bills, and other "sensitive"
> documents.

Yep, I've seen all of the above and more when on my walks. The local
government has even used things like bills and such in illegally dumped
trash to go after the dumper.

> Here's a hint for all you folks who are concerned about identity
> theft: it's probably not a particularly good idea to discard your
> expired passport by tossing it out your car window onto the sidewalk.
>
> Phuc'n litterbugs...
>
> http://tinypic.com/jaay5v.jpg

Haven't run across a passport yet, but I'll be keeping my eye out. Could
have a lot of fun with something like that...

Old December 29th 05, 04:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 21:06:51 -0600,
(Brent P) wrote:

>You should save that scott. With some skilled changes it could be your
>alternate identity for airports and other police checkpoints in the
>future

Good idea! And my hair already looks like that...

Old December 29th 05, 04:46 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

You can't Phucing make this **** up.

Old December 29th 05, 04:48 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 03:51:17 GMT, Arif Khokar >
wrote:

>Well, at least he's a legal, and stupid, immigrant...

You think so?

He looked like an anchor baby to me...