Hey Aunt Judy, this is why we're in Iraq, you retard..............

Old December 28th 05, 04:36 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,alt.true-crime,alt.conspiracy

Default Hey Aunt Judy, this is why we're in Iraq, you retard..............

"Howard Brazee" > wrote in message
> Possibly #1

That wasn't very nice

> A Constitutional Republic is a government
> designed around a Constitution - that is its basis is in law. A
> democracy is based around doing what the people say. You can have a
> Democracy without law - just do what people demand. You can't have a
> Constitutional Republic without a Constitution.

Especially since you understand why the USA is not a 'Democracy' and is a
'Constitutional Republic'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy

Old December 29th 05, 01:25 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,alt.true-crime,alt.conspiracy

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 01:30:57 GMT, Howard Brazee >
wrote:

>>>It's more important for leaders to follow the law in a Constitutional
>>>Republic than in a democracy.

>>Are you really that stupid, or just a bad excuse for a troll.

>Possibly #1, not #2. A Constitutional Republic is a government
>designed around a Constitution - that is its basis is in law. A
>democracy is based around doing what the people say. You can have a
>Democracy without law - just do what people demand. You can't have a
>Constitutional Republic without a Constitution.
>
>If you believe the implied argument that since the USA isn't a
>democracy, it isn't as important for our leaders to follow the law -
>please explain your reasoning.

You are the one who said it is less important for government to follow
the law sometimes than others. That is what follows when you claim it
is more important to follow it sometimes. Anyone who says that and
then defends it is either a troll or an idiot.
Old December 29th 05, 01:25 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,alt.true-crime,alt.conspiracy

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 08:29:31 -0800, "Matt 'Ocho' Aamold"
> wrote:

>"DTJ" > wrote in message
.. .

>> Are you really that stupid, or just a bad excuse for a troll.

>Facts are easy to look it up

Could you please translate that to standard English.
Old December 29th 05, 07:17 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,alt.true-crime,alt.conspiracy

"Matt 'Ocho' Aamold" > wrote in message
> Especially since you understand why the USA is not a 'Democracy' and is a
> 'Constitutional Republic'.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy

If the USA isn't a "democracy", why is the USA trying to make Iraq into a
democracy?

Old December 30th 05, 12:35 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,alt.true-crime,alt.conspiracy

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 01:17:38 -0600, "Cliff and Linda Griffith"
> wrote:

>If the USA isn't a "democracy", why is the USA trying to make Iraq into a
>democracy?

I realize that logic is lacking for someone with a first grade
education, but until you grow up you simply won't have the mental
capacity to understand why your statement/question is nonsensical.
Old December 30th 05, 12:41 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

STOP CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.TRUE-CRIME

Old December 30th 05, 04:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,alt.true-crime,alt.conspiracy

"Cliff and Linda Griffith" > wrote in message
> "Matt 'Ocho' Aamold" > wrote in message
>> Especially since you understand why the USA is not a 'Democracy' and is a
>> 'Constitutional Republic'.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy
>>

> If the USA isn't a "democracy", why is the USA trying to make Iraq into a
> democracy?

The USA is not making them do anything. The UN is handling most of the
political issues and the government seems most likley to become a
Parlementary Democracy (think U.K.).

Old December 31st 05, 05:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,alt.true-crime,alt.conspiracy

In article >,
Cliff and Linda Griffith > wrote:
>"Matt 'Ocho' Aamold" > wrote in message
>> Especially since you understand why the USA is not a 'Democracy' and is a
>> 'Constitutional Republic'.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy
>>

>If the USA isn't a "democracy", why is the USA trying to make Iraq into a
>democracy?

It isn't. It's trying to make Iraq into an Islamic dictatorship engaged
in civil war. Deeds, not words.
result in a fully-depreciated one.

We Needed A Big Gas Tax [email protected] Ford Mustang 421 December 23rd 05 03:44 AM
If Aunt Judy Were an Engineer... Scott en Aztlán Driving 12 December 6th 05 04:25 AM
turbonator muffster Ford Mustang 140 August 8th 05 11:37 PM
Not All LLBs Are Like Aunt Judy Scott en Aztlán Driving 5 May 6th 05 02:56 AM
Was This You, Aunt Judy? John Harlow Driving 7 March 14th 05 05:27 PM