Hybrid Lovers Read This and Lament

Old December 12th 05, 12:47 PM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Hybrid Lovers Read This and Lament

Which is the best one??

Old December 12th 05, 12:50 PM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Sorry perhaps I should have asked, which is the best make and
model.

Old December 12th 05, 03:39 PM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Which is the best make and model of Hybrid cars and/or fuel cells

I guess all the major car companies have at least one for you to try
out

Lets say ordinary petrol/diesel cars have a lifespan of 10 years with
all their moving parts

The fuel cell cars have a lot less moving parts and theoretically they
could last for decades

We are then talking about comfort and usability of the cars

You do not take ordinary car and turn it into a fuel cell car

Because we are in fact talking about a revolution, there is hardly any
experince with these cars yet

Even if the numbers are marginal at the moment in a few years they will
be taking over from the others

There is not much production capacity for these cars yet

It is changing dramatically and fast

All the infrastructures for energydistribution needs to be built up and
it will

The need for oil will eventually drop

Fuel cells can be used for heating up houses and in your cell phones

Nuclear plants will be built to generate electricity

There is a lot riding on this new technology

We may not need to pay terrorists for the energy in the future

Old December 13th 05, 04:19 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Brian" > wrote in message

>> Nuclear plants will be built to generate electricity

What are you going to do with all that nuclear waste?

Old December 13th 05, 04:47 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

In alt.autos.ford Oscar_Lives > wrote:

> What are you going to do with all that nuclear waste?

Store it safely for a few decades, until we learn how to extract the
remaining energy. Maybe at low toxicity levels, it will be sold for use in
individual Mr. Fusion home power plants.

--
---

Old December 13th 05, 09:41 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

There are two types of Nuclear energy
One of them has no waste
The other has a lot less waste than oil

Old December 13th 05, 10:16 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Oscar_Lives" > wrote in message

> "Brian" > wrote in message
>

> >> Nuclear plants will be built to generate electricity
> >>

> What are you going to do with all that nuclear waste?

I've heard it tastes great as a seasoning in soups.

Ted