Should this trooper be fired?

Old April 12th 05, 05:51 PM
jaybird

"SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> this is a prime example of why we need to kill every ****ing pig on this
> planet.
> I wonder what would happen if I said "too bad" when a cop tried to pull me
> over and give me a speeding ticket.
> the only good traffic cop is a DEAD traffic cop.
> kill all traffic cops, kill them all.

You can say whatever you like. It's your actions that will determine the
outcome of your situation.

--
---
jaybird

Old April 12th 05, 06:15 PM
Skip Elliott Bowman

"jaybird" > wrote in message

> "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
>> this is a prime example of why we need to kill every ****ing pig on this
>> planet.
>> I wonder what would happen if I said "too bad" when a cop tried to pull
>> me over and give me a speeding ticket.
>> the only good traffic cop is a DEAD traffic cop.
>> kill all traffic cops, kill them all.

> You can say whatever you like. It's your actions that will determine the
> outcome of your situation.

For example, don't be caught DWB or DWH. Being born non-Caucasian can
absolutely determine how you are treated. So be careful when choosing your
racial heritage

Old April 12th 05, 08:43 PM
jaybird

"Skip Elliott Bowman" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> "jaybird" > wrote in message
>>
>> "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim" > wrote in message
>> nk.net...
>>> this is a prime example of why we need to kill every ****ing pig on this
>>> planet.
>>> I wonder what would happen if I said "too bad" when a cop tried to pull
>>> me over and give me a speeding ticket.
>>> the only good traffic cop is a DEAD traffic cop.
>>> kill all traffic cops, kill them all.

>> You can say whatever you like. It's your actions that will determine the
>> outcome of your situation.

> For example, don't be caught DWB or DWH. Being born non-Caucasian can
> absolutely determine how you are treated. So be careful when choosing
> your racial heritage

Or be happy with it. Racial profiling lawsuits can be quite profitable.

--
---
jaybird

Old April 13th 05, 01:53 AM
Skip Elliott Bowman

"jaybird" > wrote in message

> "Skip Elliott Bowman" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>> "jaybird" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim" > wrote in message
>>> nk.net...
>>>
>>> You can say whatever you like. It's your actions that will determine
>>> the outcome of your situation.

>> For example, don't be caught DWB or DWH. Being born non-Caucasian can
>> absolutely determine how you are treated. So be careful when choosing
>> your racial heritage

> Or be happy with it. Racial profiling lawsuits can be quite profitable.

There are much easier ways of making a profit.

Old April 13th 05, 08:50 AM
Q-Bert

"Cory Dunkle" > wrote in
news
> Cops so often forget that they are _PUBLIC SERVICE_ officers. They
> serve the public, and the public pays them for that service. They
> serve every single person out on the streets and sidewalks. Even if
> they suspect that person of something the cop still needs to treat
> that person with the utmost respect and courtesy.

Police are not public service officers in the way most think of them.
They are paramilitary troops enforcing the corporate policy (statutes,
codes) of whatever municipal corporation (TOWN OF BLAH, STATE OF BLAH)
employs them. They are, in effect, glorified corporate security.
One can also say they are revenue agents, as well. The bulk of their
activity is to generate "charges" to be lodged in some poor sap's
account (read: NAME). Fighting crime is done with whatever energy they
have left over. I highly doubt your taxes pay their salaries, gov't
propaganda to the contrary. Taxation no longer funds gov't at any level
and has been obsolete since the 1930's for doing so.

The officer's job _IS_ to "serve and protect". But the gov't never said
it was to "serve and protect" you! We all just assumed that's what they
meant. They serve and protect their employer, and believe you me,
it doesn't include us. They are encouraged to be hostile to Joe Sixpack,
in part, because years ago the gov't declared all Americans to be it's
enemy via the amendated Trading with the Enemy Act. I could go on and
on, but I hope this gives people some idea of what's going on.

As for dealing with tickets, I'd sign every one with the phrase, "threat
duress, and coercion", or "T.D.C.", after the name. This should void
it.
Old September 30th 05, 01:23 AM
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim

> Or be happy with it. Racial profiling lawsuits can be quite profitable.
>
> There are much easier ways of making a profit.

yea, being paid to kill traffic cops

Old December 10th 05, 03:31 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

Default Should this trooper be fired?

you're right jay, that trooper shouldn't be fired, instead he should be shot
and killed.

death to pigs.

just goes to prove that cops didn't become cops to help people.

The dirty little secret about law enforcement is that the profession
attracts people that are mentally ill. You have to ask yourself what kind
of people would be attracted to a profession where they are given virtually
unlimited power to harass, frame, intimidate, shoot, and bully people. Law
enforcement types are sick people.

There is a commonly held myth that police officers are motivated to protect,
serve, and help others. This is false. People motivated to protect, serve,
and help others become EMTs, fire fighters, and paramedics. They are the
true heros. They dedicate their lives to doing for others. Law enforcement
types are predatory animals. They dedicate their lives to satisfying their
own lust for power tripping by acting out their psychosis on others.

Old December 12th 05, 10:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim wrote:

<The usual pointless drivel.>

It's not bad enough that you're a worthless troll. Now you have to
dredge up dead, eight-month-old threads to show off your lack of
rationality?

Given the opportunity to have a beer with you or with jaybird, I'd go
with the cop - any day.
--
C.R. Krieger
(Been there)

Old December 13th 05, 10:53 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

"Motorhead Lawyer" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim wrote:
>
> <The usual pointless drivel.>
>
> It's not bad enough that you're a worthless troll. Now you have to
> dredge up dead, eight-month-old threads to show off your lack of
> rationality?
>
> Given the opportunity to have a beer with you or with jaybird, I'd go
> with the cop - any day.

Well I appreciate that and would enjoy it. This guy has been in my killfile
for a while now so I haven't had the pleasure of his rants.

--
---
jaybird

Old December 13th 05, 06:41 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

jaybird wrote:
> "Motorhead Lawyer" > wrote in message
> > Given the opportunity to have a beer with you or with jaybird, I'd go
> > with the cop - any day.

> Well I appreciate that and would enjoy it.

As would I. Well, you've got *my* name and an email address to keep it
private. Don't know when I'll be in TX next (northeast OK maybe next
Labor day); when you coming to, or north of, Chicago?
--
C.R. Krieger
(Been there; done that)