The "Sloth Slalom"

Old December 20th 05, 09:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default The "Sloth Slalom"

Ran the Sloth Slalom course today. Staggered Sloths, each doing about
40 MPH in a 55 MPH zone, stationed in both lanes but with sufficient
space for traffic wishing to drive at the speed limit to thread their
way through.

No doubt someone will now pipe up and say I am a "MFFY" and that I was
"weaving through traffic." THEY impede everyone's progress, but
somehow *I* am the bad guy...

Old December 20th 05, 11:08 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> Ran the Sloth Slalom course today. Staggered Sloths, each doing about
> 40 MPH in a 55 MPH zone, stationed in both lanes but with sufficient
> space for traffic wishing to drive at the speed limit to thread their
> way through.

To whom are you referring? You seem to imply that it was you
representing "traffic wishing to drive at the speed limit". I don't
believe that escapes the velocity of Slothness. I'm just ****tin' you,
I know you meant, "traffic wishing to drive at the 85th percentile".

You appear to be exceptionally adept at finding oodles of traffic
driving well below the posted speed limit. Is that a skill you've
developed or is it innate (not you, nate).

> No doubt someone will now pipe up and say I am a "MFFY" and that I was
> "weaving through traffic." THEY impede everyone's progress, but
> somehow *I* am the bad guy...

Well... I already know you are a MFFY even though your post here
doesn't actually reek of much other than a MFFY attitude. You didn't
mention which, if any Sloths might be passing one other, what type of
roadway you were on, whether you passed safely or sent a "message" to
the Sloths, or how much time you estimate was saved. Considering those
omissions leave the reader with a sense of vagueness, I'd have to say
it doesn't really rank as a "postworthy" MFFY event.
okesrolledeyesalamoe:
-----

- gpsman

Old December 21st 05, 01:38 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 12:23:05 -0800, Scott en Aztlán

**** em.