SUV Drivers are terrorists

Old August 15th 06, 12:35 AM posted to misc.consumers,alt.consumers,rec.autos.driving
Ken McBride

Default SUV Drivers are terrorists

The fact that SUVs pump out more pollutions, consume more fuel and pose
higher threat to other small cars on the roads have placed SUVs drivers on
the terrorist list.

Therefore, killing those stupid moronic SUV drivers is an act of patriotism
and a heroic act to save the environment and to relieve the demand for oil,
which has been the main cause for an immense pain and suffering to millions
in the Middle East.

"Have you killed a terrorist SUV driver today?"

Old August 15th 06, 01:41 AM posted to misc.consumers,alt.consumers,rec.autos.driving
Larry Bud

Ken McBride wrote:
> The fact that SUVs pump out more pollutions, consume more fuel and pose
> higher threat to other small cars on the roads have placed SUVs drivers on
> the terrorist list.
>
> Therefore, killing those stupid moronic SUV drivers is an act of patriotism
> and a heroic act to save the environment and to relieve the demand for oil,
> which has been the main cause for an immense pain and suffering to millions
> in the Middle East.

Laura/Aunt Judy/Pride of America, is that you?

Old August 15th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Jim Yanik

Ken McBride > wrote in
:

> The fact that SUVs pump out more pollutions, consume more fuel and
> pose higher threat to other small cars on the roads have placed SUVs
> drivers on the terrorist list.
>
> Therefore, killing those stupid moronic SUV drivers is an act of
> patriotism and a heroic act to save the environment and to relieve the
> demand for oil, which has been the main cause for an immense pain and
> suffering to millions in the Middle East.
>
> "Have you killed a terrorist SUV driver today?"

How has the "demand for oil" been a cause for "pain and suffering" to
millions in the ME ???

It seems to me it's the Terrorists and their acts that are the cause of the
pain and suffering in the ME.
ISTR that the Arabs have been attacking Israel since it's legal inception
in 1948. Oil had nothing to do with that.ME Oil was being pumped out and
consumed for many years before 1948,and the Arabs profiting immensely from
it.

It's the Arabs own fault they are suffering.
They WASTED all that capital,and all those lives.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old August 15th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Ken McBride said
in rec.autos.driving:
> The fact that

<newsgroups trimmed and crap snipped and flushed>

> SUV driver today?"

Let's go through the check list he

1: ECP to unrelated newsgroups? Check...

2: Hate filled name calling? Check...

3: Inflamatory and/or politically correct topic and/or rhetoric?
Check...

Houston, we have a troll.

Troll-O-Meter V3.5: 0.0001/10.0000 - Lame, Lame, Lame and Plonkable.

** P * L * O * N * K **

--
N ever
S eeing
Old August 15th 06, 03:10 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore[_1_]

necromancer wrote:

> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Ken McBride said
> in rec.autos.driving:
> > The fact that

> <newsgroups trimmed and crap snipped and flushed>
>
> > SUV driver today?"

> Let's go through the check list he
>
> 1: ECP to unrelated newsgroups? Check...
>
> 2: Hate filled name calling? Check...
>
> 3: Inflamatory and/or politically correct topic and/or rhetoric?
> Check...
>
> Houston, we have a troll.

You forgot one.

Total newbie to this group ? Check...

Graham

Old August 15th 06, 03:12 AM posted to misc.consumers,alt.consumers,rec.autos.driving

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able
to deliver any clue to the following address: Ken McBride

>The fact that SUVs pump out more pollutions, consume more fuel and pose
>higher threat to other small cars on the roads have placed SUVs drivers on
>the terrorist list.
>
>Therefore, killing those stupid moronic SUV drivers is an act of patriotism
>and a heroic act to save the environment and to relieve the demand for oil,
>which has been the main cause for an immense pain and suffering to millions
>in the Middle East.
>
>"Have you killed a terrorist SUV driver today?"

Sorry you can't afford the gas, loser.

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls for an April Fool's joke, hook, line, and sinker:

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.
Old August 15th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
brink

"necromancer" > wrote in message
th.net...
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Ken McBride said
> in rec.autos.driving:
>> The fact that

> <newsgroups trimmed and crap snipped and flushed>
>
>> SUV driver today?"

> Let's go through the check list he
>
> 1: ECP to unrelated newsgroups? Check...
>
> 2: Hate filled name calling? Check...
>
> 3: Inflamatory and/or politically correct topic and/or rhetoric?
> Check...
>
> Houston, we have a troll.
>
> Troll-O-Meter V3.5: 0.0001/10.0000 - Lame, Lame, Lame and Plonkable.
>

> ** P * L * O * N * K **

I have to wonder if the OP is trying a "hate mail magnet" attack on someone
named Ken McBride who attends that tech school in OH that his purported
email address resolves to. It's either that or incredibly stupid to post
stuff like that without concealing one's identity -- advocating killing
drivers? Sheesh.

Either way, it's a bit disturbing.

brink

Old August 15th 06, 04:07 AM posted to misc.consumers,alt.consumers,rec.autos.driving
C. E. White

"Ken McBride" > wrote in message

> The fact that SUVs pump out more pollutions, consume more fuel and pose
> higher threat to other small cars on the roads have placed SUVs drivers on
> the terrorist list.

So people driving Escapes are terroist, while people driving Chryler 300s or
BMW 740is are not?

Ed

Old August 15th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able
to deliver any clue to the following address: "brink"

>I have to wonder if the OP is trying a "hate mail magnet" attack on someone
>named Ken McBride who attends that tech school in OH that his purported
>email address resolves to. It's either that or incredibly stupid to post
>stuff like that without concealing one's identity -- advocating killing
>drivers? Sheesh.
>
>Either way, it's a bit disturbing.
>
>brink

Welcome to usenet.

---

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.
Old August 15th 06, 06:11 AM posted to misc.consumers,alt.consumers,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On 14 Aug 2006 23:35:08 GMT, Ken McBride > wrote:

>The fact that SUVs pump out more pollutions, consume more fuel and pose
>higher threat to other small cars on the roads have placed SUVs drivers on
>the terrorist list.
>
>Therefore, killing those stupid moronic SUV drivers is an act of patriotism
>and a heroic act to save the environment and to relieve the demand for oil,
>which has been the main cause for an immense pain and suffering to millions
>in the Middle East.
>
>"Have you killed a terrorist SUV driver today?"

I agree. Idiots driving 6000 pound SUVs are an enormous threat to
other people on the highways. Americans need to wise up and view SUV
owners same way they view terrorists or child-molesters. They are pure
evil.