Speed causes another horrific crash - 6 dead so far

Old July 23rd 10, 08:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
necromancer[_7_]

Default Speed causes another horrific crash - 6 dead so far

SFB spewed:

>Six people are dead and you're worried about numbers?

You're the one fixated onm "6 people dead," seppo.

> Get help please.

Take your own advice; preferablly in the form of sticking a loaded .38
in your mouth and pulling the trigger.

--
"Old Milwaukee. Taste as great as it's name."
Old July 23rd 10, 09:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Dave Head

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 08:43:50 -0700 (PDT), "Criminal Drivers Murder
40,000 Americans a Year" > wrote:

>On Jul 22, 10:33*pm, Dave Head > wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:00:47 -0700 (PDT), "Criminal Drivers Murder
>> 40,000 Americans a Year" > wrote:

>> >Too fast

>> Number please.
>>

>Six people are dead and you're worried about numbers? Get help please.

Without the numbers, you don't have a point. You're simply arguing
for no transportation at all.
Old July 24th 10, 08:44 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Ray Fischer

Criminal > wrote:

>> >Too fast

>> Number please.

>Six people are dead and you're worried about numbers? Get help please.

It's good to know that you'd rather see people DIE than allow an
ambulance to drive faster than 20MPH.

--
Ray Fischer

Old July 24th 10, 02:41 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Harry K

On Jul 24, 12:44*am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> Criminal > wrote:

> >> Number please.

> >Six people are dead and you're worried about numbers? *Get help please..

> It's good to know that you'd rather see people DIE than allow an
> ambulance to drive faster than 20MPH.
>
> --
> Ray Fischer * * * *
> *

If everyone would quit feeding this troll, she/he/it would die on the
vine.

Harry K
Old July 24th 10, 02:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Dave Head

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 06:41:37 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
> wrote:

>On Jul 24, 12:44*am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> Criminal > wrote:

>> >Six people are dead and you're worried about numbers? *Get help please.

>> It's good to know that you'd rather see people DIE than allow an
>> ambulance to drive faster than 20MPH.
>>
>> --
>> Ray Fischer * * * *
>> *

>If everyone would quit feeding this troll, she/he/it would die on the
>vine.
>
>Harry K

No, he won't. 1st, it'll never happen, and 2nd, he's been around for
a decade or so, now. Forget about trying to get rid of him. Best you
could do would be to get a usenet reader that is capable of ignoring
him and any thread that he starts. No, I don't know of one.
Old July 24th 10, 08:25 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Studemania

On Jul 23, 12:51*pm, necromancer
<Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote:
> SFB spewed:
>
> >Six people are dead and you're worried about numbers?

> You're the one fixated onm "6 people dead," seppo.
>
> > Get help please.

> Take your own advice; preferablly in the form of sticking a loaded .38
> in your mouth and pulling the trigger.
>
> CER WOULD?--
> "Old Milwaukee. Taste as great as it's name."

Do you mean speding as a cop would define it or as a safety
professional would?
There is a difference, you should know by now.?
Old July 26th 10, 06:08 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa

On Jul 24, 1:44*am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

> It's good to know that you'd rather see people DIE than allow an
> ambulance to drive faster than 20MPH.

When did i say that?
Old July 27th 10, 01:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Studemania

On Jul 26, 10:08*am, "Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year"
> wrote:
> On Jul 24, 1:44*am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>

>ur use of the word "speed9ing"

Do yopu mean a a police officer with a quota might se it or as a
safety professional might see it? answer my question about yo
> > It's good to know that you'd rather see people DIE than allow an
> > ambulance to drive faster than 20MPH.

> When did i say that?

You didn't ever answer my question if 'speding" means as a cop mighor
as a safety professsional might see it?
A law enforcer might see it as a set number. A safety pofessional
could see a case where you "speed" might be passed by a non-speeder.

I've done that at a talk where the law folks were nodding in
agreement!
Old July 27th 10, 04:27 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

On Jul 26, 6:20*pm, Studemania > wrote:
> On Jul 26, 10:08*am, "Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a > wrote:
> > On Jul 24, 1:44*am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

> >ur use of the word "speed9ing"

> Do yopu mean a a police officer with a quota might se it or as a
> safety professional might see it? answer my question about yo
>
> > > It's good to know that you'd rather see people DIE than allow an
> > > ambulance to drive faster than 20MPH.

> > When did i say that?

> You didn't ever answer my question if 'speding" means as a cop mighor
> as a safety professsional might see it?
> *A law enforcer might see it as a set number. A safety pofessional
> could see a case where you "speed" might be passed by a non-speeder.
>
> I've done that at a talk where the law folks were nodding in
> agreement!

It's tough to get past your terrible spelling and grammar but you
sound like another libertarian loony who thinks he has a right to
break any law he thinks is "unreasonable".
Old July 27th 10, 04:39 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
necromancer[_7_]

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 08:27:02 -0700 (PDT), "Speeders & Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers" > wrote:

>It's tough to get past your terrible spelling and grammar but you
>sound like another libertarian loony who thinks he has a right to
>break any law he thinks is "unreasonable".

Pot ---> Kettle ---> Black, seppo. He's only bringing down the quaity
of posting to your point and grunt level, you stupid ****ing
tea-bagger american (sic).

--
"Eat ****, you criminal coddling psychopath.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-- Speeder & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (a.k.a: