Off topic but relevent.......assistance sought

Old January 21st 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Corrigan

Default Off topic but relevent.......assistance sought

Hi everyone,

I hope to travel to both the Spa and Monza GP's later this year. As I live
in Australia, I am unsure of what "general admission" tickets would offer
me?

Does anyone know (or recommend a better site) to ask anyone if general
tickets will allow a decent vantage points and the ability to see most of
the circuits by foot. I don't want to be locked into one seat, but equally
don't want not to see the action.Idealy I would like to walk the entire
circuits to experience all the corners that Ive spent all the years simming!

Can anyRASers that have been to these GP's please offer some advice?

thanks

Glenn

Old January 21st 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andy Hawkins

Hi,
In article >,
> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I hope to travel to both the Spa and Monza GP's later this year. As I live
> in Australia, I am unsure of what "general admission" tickets would offer
> me?

Can't comment on Monza, but I went to the Spa GP several times. What we used
to do was get the grandstand seat, and use it for race day. However, for
qualifying (and practice if it still exists) just wander around and try
several vantage points.

I'd definitely recommend a grandstand seat with good view of a screen, and
carry a radio so you can listen to the commentary.

After the race, walk up (or down) Eau Rouge. No sim can truly capture the
gradient.

Andy

Opinions sought Catman Alfa Romeo 6 September 3rd 07 08:29 PM
Advice sought - on a 540 D Ramapriya BMW 15 February 13th 07 04:22 AM
Sought: VW Bug fanatics hollocker VW air cooled 4 July 29th 05 12:01 PM
Opinions Sought C4/C6 Joel Jacobs Corvette 10 February 1st 05 08:30 PM
Question on Windows on C4 -might be relevent to others Chet Doboe Corvette 8 August 20th 04 05:26 PM