We Needed A Big Gas Tax

Old September 16th 05, 04:44 AM
Michael Johnson, PE

Hank wrote:
> Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
>
>>Hank wrote:
>>
>><snip>

>> Bush murdered no one.

> So, you "think" these photos are all fakes,
>
> http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm
>
> and the widely reported civilians deaths in Iraq are part
> of a vast left wing conspiracy?

I don't know and they don't make our President a murderer. Your whole
argument is lacking common sense and logic. It twists reality to the
point of making it nonsense. You like to put so much emphasis on polls
so what percentage of Americans would answer yes to this question, "Is
President Bush a murderer?" I'll wager maybe 5-10% at most. That puts
you and you wacko buddies in a small minority.

>> BTW, you can thank Carter for our need to arm Saddam.

> You're not quite sane, are you Mikey?

Do you think we would have to arm Iraq in the 1980s if Ayatollah
Khamenei had not assumed power and taken Iran down an extremist path.
You think Saddam would have started a war with Iran if Shah Mohammed
Reza Pahlevi was in power? You think we would have let him? Carter let
Khamenei waltz right into Iran without the slightest opposition. It
ranks as one of the worst blunders by any president. It was the genesis
of the current Islamic extremist movement. Carter was an idiot on
foreign policy. I'm quite sane there Hanky. Try and get your liberal
twisted mind around what I just typed. I doubt you can or that you will
provide any meaningful rebuttal aside from some ignorant Bush bashing
lines and a link to a wacko left wing web site.

> http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Iraq/Iraq_page.html

Thanks for making my last sentence 100% accurate by ONCE AGAIN providing
this worthless link.

>><snip>

>>They resented it so much that 8 million of them voted in
>>the last election.

> They voted because they hoped establishing their own
> government might end bu$h's brutal military occupation
> of their Country.

This is a really pathetic response. They voted because we sacrificed
and gave them the freedom to do so. You're a joke. LOL!

>><snip>

>>Blix is an idiot.

> In your "mind", everyone who doesn't support bu$h's lies,
> mass murder, war crimes, torture, and terrorism is an idiot.
> And they tend to be the most intelligent, informed, credible,
> and respected people on the planet. You embrace liars, war
> criminals, and terrorists while rabidly rejecting the best
> and brightest. Like I said, you are clearly less than sane.

Let be absolutely clear... BLIX IS AN IDIOT!!! He ran around Iraq for
years and couldn't tell the world jack **** about what Saddam had or
didn't have regarding WMD. Then when we are able to determine what was
there after the liberation he tries to act like he knew it all along!
He is a jack ass that is ****ed because his gravy train came to an end.
I bet he got his grubby hands into the Oil for Food kitty too. He
probably had to push Kofi out of his way to get some booty. Figures you
would want to put him up for wacko, left wing, liberal sainthood.

>>If the Iraqis were unhappy they would be marching in
>>the streets by the millions.

> They get gunned down when they protest the occupation.
> They have no freedom or rights.

Yeah, sure. Another lame pathetic response. Are you getting bored with
me? The quality of your wacko liberal rants is definitely lacking in
this post.

>>>http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0629-10.htm
>>>http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0406-01.htm
>>>http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/1013-02.htm

>>> Why do you support terrorism and war crimes, but reject
>>>freedom and human rights, Mikey? Do you hate America, too?

>>Why do you support keeping people in repression?

> You supported the decade plus of coddling and catering to
> Saddam by your right wing heroes. Liberals have always opposed
> Hussein and his brutal regime. Now you support terrorist war
> criminal bu$h and his brutal occupation. Why do you hate freedom,
> human rights, justice, and everything America is supposed to represent?

Yeah, sure, you liberals really opposed Saddam. He would still be in
power today, buying off the UN and mass murdering his own people if
liberals got their way. With friends like you liberals, the Iraqis sure
don't need any enemies. Don't dodge the question, why do you support
keeping people in repression?

>>> Easy, Mikey, take a few deep, slow breaths. Okay, now - do you
>>>realize that there was no Al Gore quote, and that Reagan/bu$h
>>>continued to coddle their good friend and ally Hussein after he
>>>gassed his own People, while Al Gore and others condemned his
>>>behavior? Yes or no answer, Mikey boy!

>>I understand your need to distance yourself from old wacko Al.

> You're getting psychotic again, Mikey. I'm not distancing myself
> from Al Gore, but you're cowering and hiding from my question, Here
> it is again. Borrow a spine and integrity from a Liberal and
> try to answer it this time. <chuckle>

I'm not going to spend the rest of my life trying to find a liberal WITH
A SPINE!!! Actually, I don't know which would be harder, finding a
liberal with a spine or one with integrity.

> "Do you realize that there was no Al Gore quote, and that
> Reagan/bu$h continued to coddle their good friend and ally
> Hussein after he gassed his own People, while Al Gore and
> others condemned his behavior?" Yes or no answer, Mikey boy!

And liberals continue to coddle Saddam to this day. As was typical with
AlGore, or any liberal, all they are good at is whining about something
but when they are in a position to take decisive action they turn into
pussies and cower in the corner. Why didn't AlGore do something about
while he could during the Clinton years? Saddam did the bulk of his
mass murdering while Clinton/Gore were in office. They couldn't have
cared less about the Iraqi people.

>>> What about your crazy obsession with Al Gore and the non
>>>existent quotes you brought up? <chuckle>

>>You brought up psycho AL in one of your spittle spewing
>>diatribes on how the sanctions worked against Saddam.
>>Having an Alzheimer's moment there Hanky?

> Show us the Al Gore quote that wadded up your panties, Mikey.
> What's that, there was none, and you were just making **** up
> again? We knew that! <chuckle>

I'm making **** up?!?! LOL! Making **** up is the purpose of your
existence.

>>Can you do nothing but link left wing wacko fringe websites?

> Can you do nothing but cower and hide from indisputable
> facts as presented by the most widely admired, respected,
> credible, and award winning journalists on the planet?
> You sure do know how to make yourself look like an ignorant,
> laughable, and helpless fool, Mikey boy!

No matter how many times you type this drivel it won't make it true.

>><snip>

>>> And Reagan/bu$h did nothing but continue to coddle Saddam and
>>>make excuses for the atrocities of their good friend and ally.
>>>Makes me wonder whose side you and your heroes are on, Mikey
>>>boy - Saddam's, or the The United States of America....

>>Are we going back to the 1980s again?!?!

> Are you cowering and hiding from the facts and truth again?
> Oh well, at least you're not denying that your heroes coddled
> and catered to Saddam for over a decade - while he was committing
> his worst human rights atrocities. Why do you hate freedom,
> human rights, justice, and America, Mikey, and why do you and
> your heroes coddle the world's most despicable and brutal dictators?

Nice try on the spin there Hanky. We all know it is the wacko, left
wing, hate America first, ACLU ass kissing liberals that fit the
description you just typed. BTW, I bet you danced a jig when the 9th
Circuit Court judge banned the Pledge of Allegiance in California.

>><snip>

>>Old Seymour sure is the Dali Lama of journalists.

> Then why do you hate him and make a fool of yourself by
> calling him silly names while avoiding the facts? Are you
> mentally ill?

I'm mentally well enough to recognize a liberally biased "journalist".

>>> Liberals are compassionate and optimistic - think of us
>>>as Christ-like in our compassion and tolerance for the
>>>unfortunate, misguided, and disadvantaged... <g>

>>You and your wacko buddies are Christ-like?!?!

So do you think Jesus would condone abortion as a retroactive birth
control measure?

> You did offer to have a beer with me, but I wouldn't
> yet say we're buddies - although you're definitely
> whacko!

When it comes to wackiness I bow to you, the Yoda of Wacko.

> Jesus was The Ultimate Liberal. Like us modern day
> Enlightened Liberals, he supported human rights, freedom,
> justice and peace. He abhorred violence, deception, greed,
> privilege, and pretty much everything else bu$h represents.
> He would be repulsed by your hate, your support for the
> senseless, illegal, and immoral mass murder of innocent
> women and children, your support for torture, and your
> rabid worship of the lying thieving terrorists on the
> bu$h regime. You and your heroes represent everything
> that Christ spoke out against - the worst humanity has
> to offer....

Well, once again would Jesus support abortion? Would Jesus support the
removal of "God" from the Pledge of Allegiance? Would Jesus be a card
carrying member of the ACLU? Would Jesus lie? I doubt it.

>>> Right, if a soldier of conscience refuses to commit war crimes
>>>for bu$h, bu$h is not responsible for that man's courageous
>>>personal decision. But bu$h is clearly responsible for the
>>>widespread and systematic policy of torturing POWs. He and his
>>>advisors set the policy, and did nothing to stop it when it
>>>was exposed. Get it yet, Mikey?

>>You really had to twist your mind into a knot to come up with that
>>reply.

> Should we conclude from your avoidance of the facts that
> you agree bu$h is responsible for his policy of torture?

Haven't I answered this question enough? My answer will never change.
Scroll back a few posts and read it again.

>>> So you don't deny that most Americans don't support bu$h or
>>>his failed policies, and that you and your radical extremism
>>>are an extremist fringe minority. Good!

>>I don't agree or deny. Fact is you or I don't know what level
>>of support he has.

> Speak for yourself, Mikey boy! Anyone who stays informed
> knows for a fact that bu$h's support has dropped dramatically.
> Only the most ignorant, brainwashed, gullible, and radical
> right wing extremists still support him.

What will you say when these polls you like to quote show his support
increasing? My guess is you will say the country is full of idiots that
support him.

>>All I can say is he won re-election last November and
>>that is all that counts.

> That's all you can say, eh? So if bu$h were to be convicted
> of war crimes, or commit and act of treason so blatant that
> even an extreme bu$h apologist like you could see it, you'd
> still worship him, because at one point, he won an election.
> Wow, I haven't seen that sort of extreme blind faith since
> reading up on Hitler and the Nazis!

You are quite monotonous with these lame, canned responses.

>>So, do I infer from this answer that you would torture someone
>>under the right conditions?

> I suppose it's possible...

Whoa! Let me just savor this moment.
Old September 17th 05, 02:22 PM
Hank

Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
> Hank wrote:
>> Michael Johnson, PE wrote:

>>> Bush murdered no one.

>> So, you "think" these photos are all fakes,

>> http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

>> and the widely reported civilians deaths in Iraq are part
>> of a vast left wing conspiracy?

> I don't know and they don't make our President a murderer.

They're not fake, and the dead and severely injured women
and children are real. Of course it's mass murder, since
bu$h's terror attack was illegal, immoral, based on lies,
and easily avoided.

> Do you think we would have to arm Iraq in the 1980s if Ayatollah
> Khamenei had not assumed power and taken Iran down an extremist path.

Do you think your radical right wing extremist counterparts in
Iran would have taken power if the U.S. had not overthrown Iran's
Democracy?

Your heroes have a long and proven history of crushing Freedom,
Democracy, and Human rights, but you blame everyone but yourselves
for your crimes and mistakes.

>> http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Iraq/Iraq_page.html

> Thanks for making my last sentence 100% accurate by ONCE AGAIN
> providing this worthless link.

But of course, you can't point out even one misleading or
inaccurate statement on that web site. The best you can do
is hysterically scream and cry in frustration - truth and
facts kicking your ass again - big time. <chuckle>

>> They voted because they hoped establishing their own
>> government might end bu$h's brutal military occupation
>> of their Country.

> This is a really pathetic response. They voted because we
> sacrificed and gave them the freedom to do so.

BWAHAHAHA! Tell us all about your big sacrifices, Mikey boy.
You didn't do squat, and neither did your draft dodging AWOL
terrorist heroes. You sent boys to kill and die for your hate,
ignorance and lies while stayued stayed thousans of miles from
danger. Wow, what a big "man" your are Mikey!

>>> Blix is an idiot.

>> In your "mind", everyone who doesn't support bu$h's lies,
>> mass murder, war crimes, torture, and terrorism is an idiot.
>> And they tend to be the most intelligent, informed, credible,
>> and respected people on the planet. You embrace liars, war criminals,
>> and terrorists while rabidly rejecting the best and brightest. Like I
>> said, you are clearly less than sane.

> Let be absolutely clear... BLIX IS AN IDIOT!!!

Blix is a globally respected and highly qualified
professional. You're probably "thinking" of bu$h.
Most would agree that bu$h is an idiot, and if
asked to justify our position, we would do so with
facts and proof. You've got nothing but your own
ignorance and idiocy to hold against Blix. You're
a joke and a kook, Mikey boy!

>> They get gunned down when they protest the occupation.
>> They have no freedom or rights.

> Yeah, sure. Another lame pathetic response.

Another factual and easily supported response, Mikey.

It seems your ignorance is even worse than previously
demonstrated, hard as that is to believe. By the way,
it's hard not to notice that your hysterical hate filled
rants and lies are never supported by anything other than
your own ignorance. That pretty much says it all... <chuckle>

>> http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0629-10.htm
>> http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0406-01.htm
>> http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/1013-02.htm

>> You supported the decade plus of coddling and catering to
>> Saddam by your right wing heroes. Liberals have always opposed
>> Hussein and his brutal regime. Now you support terrorist war
>> criminal bu$h and his brutal occupation. Why do you hate freedom,
>> human rights, justice, and everything America is supposed to represent?

> Yeah, sure, you liberals really opposed Saddam.

Yup, and you and your mentors coddled him, catered to him,
sold him WMD technology, gave him billions of U.S. tax payer
dollars, and defended his brutal atrocities.

>> "Do you realize that there was no Al Gore quote, and that
>> Reagan/bu$h continued to coddle their good friend and ally
>> Hussein after he gassed his own People, while Al Gore and
>> others condemned his behavior?" Yes or no answer, Mikey boy!

> And liberals continue to coddle Saddam to this day.

Try to answer the question, Mikey boy! Here it is
again. <chuckle>

"Do you realize that there was no Al Gore quote, and that
Reagan/bu$h continued to coddle their good friend and ally
Hussein after he gassed his own People, while Al Gore and
others condemned his behavior?" Yes or no answer, Mikey boy!

>> Show us the Al Gore quote that wadded up your panties, Mikey.
>> What's that, there was none, and you were just making **** up
>> again? We knew that! <chuckle>

> I'm making **** up?!?!

Right. You started hysterically ranting about me quoting
Al Gore when I did no such thing. You lied. That is,
unless you can produce this mysterious Al Gore quote that
wadded up you panties. But we know you can't, because there
is no such quote. You lied and made **** up. That's what
you freedom, human rights, justice, and America hating
extremists do best.

>> http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Iraq/Iraq_page.html

>> Can you do nothing but cower and hide from indisputable
>> facts as presented by the most widely admired, respected,
>> credible, and award winning journalists on the planet?
>> You sure do know how to make yourself look like an ignorant,
>> laughable, and helpless fool, Mikey boy!

> No matter how many times you type this drivel it won't make
> it true.

What is it on the site that you're disputing, Mikey boy?
Any clue at all, or is this just another of your hysterical,
frustrated kook rants? <chuckle>

>> Are you cowering and hiding from the facts and truth again?
>> Oh well, at least you're not denying that your heroes coddled
>> and catered to Saddam for over a decade - while he was committing
>> his worst human rights atrocities. Why do you hate freedom,
>> human rights, justice, and America, Mikey, and why do you and
>> your heroes coddle the world's most despicable and brutal dictators?

> Nice try on the spin there Hanky.

No spin, just facts, Mikey. Fact is, your mentors supported
Hussein while Al Gore and other Patriotic Americans strongly
opposed his atrocities. I know you hate them, but those are
the indisputable facts and truth.

>> Then why do you hate him and make a fool of yourself by
>> calling him silly names while avoiding the facts? Are you
>> mentally ill?

> I'm mentally well enough to recognize a liberally biased
> "journalist".

What did Seymour Hersh write that make you "think" he's
biased? Any clue at all? A quote would help... <chuckle>

>> Jesus was The Ultimate Liberal. Like us modern day Enlightened
>> Liberals, he supported human rights, freedom, justice and peace. He
>> abhorred violence, deception, greed,
>> privilege, and pretty much everything else bu$h represents.
>> He would be repulsed by your hate, your support for the
>> senseless, illegal, and immoral mass murder of innocent
>> women and children, your support for torture, and your
>> rabid worship of the lying thieving terrorists on the
>> bu$h regime. You and your heroes represent everything
>> that Christ spoke out against - the worst humanity has
>> to offer....

> Would Jesus lie? I doubt it.

That's why I said he would be repulsed by bu$h's lies,
hate, ignorance, violence, terrorism, war crimes, and
torture.

>> Should we conclude from your avoidance of the facts that
>> you agree bu$h is responsible for his policy of torture?

> Haven't I answered this question enough?

No, and you haven't answered this one, either:
"Do you realize that there was no Al Gore quote, and that
Reagan/bu$h continued to coddle their good friend and ally
Hussein after he gassed his own People, while Al Gore and
others condemned his behavior?" Yes or no answer, Mikey boy!

> My answer will never change.

Now =there's= an open and thoughtful "mind"! <g>

-

"You're doin' a heckuva job, Brownie!" - bu$h, a few days
before his FEMA chief, Micheal Brown was forced to resign
because of his gross incomptence.

"The tools that enable Cuba save lives and preserve
human dignity during hurricanes are socialist values
and organization." - Dr. W.T. Whitney Jr

Ever wonder who benefits from the 150 MILLION
U.S. taxpayer dollars spent each DAY in Iraq?
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=21

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://www.truthout.org/
http://www.prohibitioncosts.org/
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/
http://counterpunch.org/
http://responsiblewealth.org/

"They are waging a campaign of murder and destruction. And
there is no limit to the innocent lives they are willing to
take... men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons
who are capable of any atrocity... they respect no laws of
warfare or morality."
-bu$h describing his own illegal invasion of Iraq.
http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things
that matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

"God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them. And then
he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did."
-- George W. Bush

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the
will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the
Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
-- Adolf Hitler

or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...
Old September 19th 05, 07:14 PM
Michael Johnson, PE

Hank wrote:
> Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
>> Hank wrote:

>>> So, you "think" these photos are all fakes,

>>> http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

>>> and the widely reported civilians deaths in Iraq are part
>>> of a vast left wing conspiracy?

>> I don't know and they don't make our President a murderer.

> They're not fake, and the dead and severely injured women
> and children are real. Of course it's mass murder, since
> bu$h's terror attack was illegal, immoral, based on lies,
> and easily avoided.

And why not show pictures of the results of bomb detonated by terrorists
in Iraq? Why not show the wounded and burn victims from 9-11 and the
Pentagon? How do we know these pictures weren't taken from terrorist
attacks in Iraq? I'm sure some civilians were killed in during the
invasion but you fail to mention the extremes our military went to in
order to minimize collateral damage. You would label our military
personnel as accessories to murder. Keep hating America and trashing
our military. After all, it is all you and your wacko, left wing,
liberal buddies do well.

>> Do you think we would have to arm Iraq in the 1980s if Ayatollah
>> Khamenei had not assumed power and taken Iran down an extremist path.

> Do you think your radical right wing extremist counterparts in
> Iran would have taken power if the U.S. had not overthrown Iran's
> Democracy?
>
> http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0810-06.htm
>
> Your heroes have a long and proven history of crushing Freedom,
> Democracy, and Human rights, but you blame everyone but yourselves
> for your crimes and mistakes.

So you are letting Jimmy Carter off the hook for allowing the Ayatollah
Khomeini to take control of Iran? You probably think Iran currently has
a democracy. While the Shah was in power Iran wasn't exporting
terrorism and a sworn enemy of the USA. At least that is something the
wacko left and the Iranian government have in common. You both hate
America and are hell bent on destroying us.

>>> http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Iraq/Iraq_page.html

>> Thanks for making my last sentence 100% accurate by ONCE AGAIN
>> providing this worthless link.

> But of course, you can't point out even one misleading or
> inaccurate statement on that web site. The best you can do
> is hysterically scream and cry in frustration - truth and
> facts kicking your ass again - big time. <chuckle>

Any site that links to Aljazeera to support its views does itself no
favors. Damn near everything on their site is misleading.

>>> They voted because they hoped establishing their own
>>> government might end bu$h's brutal military occupation
>>> of their Country.

>> This is a really pathetic response. They voted because we
>> sacrificed and gave them the freedom to do so.

> BWAHAHAHA! Tell us all about your big sacrifices, Mikey boy.
> You didn't do squat, and neither did your draft dodging AWOL
> terrorist heroes. You sent boys to kill and die for your hate,
> ignorance and lies while stayued stayed thousans of miles from
> danger. Wow, what a big "man" your are Mikey!

Well considering I have a niece and a nephew in the military I do have a
personal stake in this war. I agree that the country, as a whole, have
not sacrificed much at all. The wacko left does not care at all for the
military. Their remarks only embolden our enemies to fight harder and
results in more dead soldiers than we would have otherwise. I honor the
sacrifices made by the members of our military while you equate them to
being accessories to murder.

>>> In your "mind", everyone who doesn't support bu$h's lies,
>>> mass murder, war crimes, torture, and terrorism is an idiot.
>>> And they tend to be the most intelligent, informed, credible,
>>> and respected people on the planet. You embrace liars, war criminals,
>>> and terrorists while rabidly rejecting the best and brightest. Like I
>>> said, you are clearly less than sane.

>> Let be absolutely clear... BLIX IS AN IDIOT!!!

> Blix is a globally respected and highly qualified
> professional. You're probably "thinking" of bu$h.
> Most would agree that bu$h is an idiot, and if
> asked to justify our position, we would do so with
> facts and proof. You've got nothing but your own
> ignorance and idiocy to hold against Blix. You're
> a joke and a kook, Mikey boy!

If Blix is such a genius then why couldn't he determine if Saddam had
WMDs? After all, we gave him years to get the job done. Fact is Blix
cataloged many, many stockpiles of WMDs during the early 1990s.

>>> They get gunned down when they protest the occupation.
>>> They have no freedom or rights.

>> Yeah, sure. Another lame pathetic response.

> Another factual and easily supported response, Mikey.
>
> http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0429-01.htm
>
> It seems your ignorance is even worse than previously
> demonstrated, hard as that is to believe. By the way,
> it's hard not to notice that your hysterical hate filled
> rants and lies are never supported by anything other than
> your own ignorance. That pretty much says it all... <chuckle>

It is amazing how you can extrapolate a global position from such a
small incident. BTW, our military said they were fired on and were
defending themselves. It figures you and the wacko left would choose
not to believe them. After all, to the wacko left they are accessories
to murder and deserve to be prosecuted and thrown in prison.

>>> http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0629-10.htm
>>> http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0406-01.htm
>>> http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/1013-02.htm

>>> You supported the decade plus of coddling and catering to
>>> Saddam by your right wing heroes. Liberals have always opposed
>>> Hussein and his brutal regime. Now you support terrorist war
>>> criminal bu$h and his brutal occupation. Why do you hate freedom,
>>> human rights, justice, and everything America is supposed to represent?

>> Yeah, sure, you liberals really opposed Saddam.

> Yup, and you and your mentors coddled him, catered to him,
> sold him WMD technology, gave him billions of U.S. tax payer
> dollars, and defended his brutal atrocities.

Still don't understand political realities, I see. BTW, how about
Clinton letting him bribe the UN and mass murder his people through the
1990s? Clinton talked a mean game about Saddam but he was too much of a
pussy to do anything to stop him. He would rather bomb the **** out of
Bosnia from a safe distance without the blessing of the UN. Look up the
definition of hypocrisy, Hanky, and you'll find it applied to you and
the wacko left.

>>> "Do you realize that there was no Al Gore quote, and that
>>> Reagan/bu$h continued to coddle their good friend and ally
>>> Hussein after he gassed his own People, while Al Gore and
>>> others condemned his behavior?" Yes or no answer, Mikey boy!

>> And liberals continue to coddle Saddam to this day.

> Try to answer the question, Mikey boy! Here it is
> again. <chuckle>

> "Do you realize that there was no Al Gore quote, and that
> Reagan/bu$h continued to coddle their good friend and ally
> Hussein after he gassed his own People, while Al Gore and
> others condemned his behavior?" Yes or no answer, Mikey boy!

You are about ready to pop a vein over this, aren't you? LOL! Anyone
using AlGore to support themselves in a debate is doomed to loose. He
is a bigger idiot than you are.

>>> Show us the Al Gore quote that wadded up your panties, Mikey.
>>> What's that, there was none, and you were just making **** up
>>> again? We knew that! <chuckle>

>> I'm making **** up?!?!

> Right. You started hysterically ranting about me quoting
> Al Gore when I did no such thing. You lied. That is,
> unless you can produce this mysterious Al Gore quote that
> wadded up you panties. But we know you can't, because there
> is no such quote. You lied and made **** up. That's what
> you freedom, human rights, justice, and America hating
> extremists do best.

That vein will blow any minute now! LOL! Now I hate America? Sorry
but the wacko left already has that position more than covered. The
only time you and the liberals have any concern about human rights is
when it promotes your left wing, socialist agenda. Liberals sold out
their beliefs decades ago.

>>> http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Iraq/Iraq_page.html

>>> Can you do nothing but cower and hide from indisputable
>>> facts as presented by the most widely admired, respected,
>>> credible, and award winning journalists on the planet?
>>> You sure do know how to make yourself look like an ignorant,
>>> laughable, and helpless fool, Mikey boy!

>> No matter how many times you type this drivel it won't make
>> it true.

> What is it on the site that you're disputing, Mikey boy?
> Any clue at all, or is this just another of your hysterical,
> frustrated kook rants? <chuckle>

That site is full of lies and misleading statements. Just the link to
Aljazeera alone is proof of this. The statements you make here are
enough to determine you are full of ****. I don't need to read a pile
of steaming left wing dung to know confirm this.

>>> Are you cowering and hiding from the facts and truth again?
>>> Oh well, at least you're not denying that your heroes coddled
>>> and catered to Saddam for over a decade - while he was committing
>>> his worst human rights atrocities. Why do you hate freedom,
>>> human rights, justice, and America, Mikey, and why do you and
>>> your heroes coddle the world's most despicable and brutal dictators?

>> Nice try on the spin there Hanky.

> No spin, just facts, Mikey. Fact is, your mentors supported
> Hussein while Al Gore and other Patriotic Americans strongly
> opposed his atrocities. I know you hate them, but those are
> the indisputable facts and truth.

You really are a twisted up, mentally tortured, left wing wacko. It
figures AlGore is one of your heros.

>>> Then why do you hate him and make a fool of yourself by
>>> calling him silly names while avoiding the facts? Are you
>>> mentally ill?

>> I'm mentally well enough to recognize a liberally biased
>> "journalist".

> What did Seymour Hersh write that make you "think" he's
> biased? Any clue at all? A quote would help... <chuckle>

Read the article you linked for starters.

>>> Jesus was The Ultimate Liberal. Like us modern day Enlightened
>>> Liberals, he supported human rights, freedom, justice and peace. He
>>> abhorred violence, deception, greed,
>>> privilege, and pretty much everything else bu$h represents.
>>> He would be repulsed by your hate, your support for the
>>> senseless, illegal, and immoral mass murder of innocent
>>> women and children, your support for torture, and your
>>> rabid worship of the lying thieving terrorists on the
>>> bu$h regime. You and your heroes represent everything
>>> that Christ spoke out against - the worst humanity has
>>> to offer....

>> Would Jesus lie? I doubt it.

> That's why I said he would be repulsed by bu$h's lies,
> hate, ignorance, violence, terrorism, war crimes, and
> torture.

He would be more than repulsed by the wacko left. Personally, I think
Jesus is an Independent. It figures you and the wacko left would be
arrogant enough to think his is a liberal. BTW I see you avoided
whether Jesus would have supported the pro abortion crowd. Must have
been a tough question. Maybe too tough for you to answer, Hanky?

>>> Should we conclude from your avoidance of the facts that
>>> you agree bu$h is responsible for his policy of torture?

>> Haven't I answered this question enough?

> No, and you haven't answered this one, either:
> "Do you realize that there was no Al Gore quote, and that
> Reagan/bu$h continued to coddle their good friend and ally
> Hussein after he gassed his own People, while Al Gore and
> others condemned his behavior?" Yes or no answer, Mikey boy!

WOW! That vein is HUGE!!! Now it is starting to pulse.

>> My answer will never change.

> Now =there's= an open and thoughtful "mind"! <g>

Pot, kettle, black... Hanky.
Old September 21st 05, 03:06 AM
Henry

Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
> Hank wrote:
>> Michael Johnson, PE wrote:

>>> I don't know and they don't make our President a murderer.

>> They're not fake, and the dead and severely injured women
>> and children are real. Of course it's mass murder, since
>> bu$h's terror attack was illegal, immoral, based on lies,
>> and easily avoided.

> And why not show pictures of the results of bomb detonated by
> terrorists in Iraq?

So you agree that bu$h's illegal, immoral, and deliberate
bombing of civilians is on par with the bombing done by other
terrorists. Good.

> How do we know these pictures weren't taken from terrorist
> attacks in Iraq?

They =are= photos of bu$h's illegal and immoral terrorist
attacks on the innocent People of Iraq. I've said that from
the start.

>> Do you think your radical right wing extremist counterparts in
>> Iran would have taken power if the U.S. had not overthrown Iran's
>> Democracy?

>> http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0810-06.htm

>> Your heroes have a long and proven history of crushing Freedom,
>> Democracy, and Human rights, but you blame everyone but yourselves
>> for your crimes and mistakes.

> So you are letting Jimmy Carter off the hook for allowing the Ayatollah
> Khomeini to take control of Iran?

Are you letting your radical wing wing freedom hating
mentors off the hook for destroying Iran's Democracy?

>> http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Iraq/Iraq_page.html

>> But of course, you can't point out even one misleading or
>> inaccurate statement on that web site. The best you can do
>> is hysterically scream and cry in frustration - truth and
>> facts kicking your ass again - big time. <chuckle>

> Any site that links to Aljazeera to support its views does itself no
> favors. Damn near everything on their site is misleading.

But for some reason, you just can't quote anything from
the site that's misleading right now. Maybe later - much,
much later.. LOL!

> The wacko left does not care at all for the military.

The war criminals on the bu$h regime obviously "think"
the lives of U.S. soldiers are worthless. That's why the
cowardly draft dodgers, bu$h, Cheney, and Rumsfeld, are
sending them to be killed or crippled over their lies,
hate, and greed.
You must hate our soldiers, too, or you wouldn't support
destroying their lives for no good reason.

> Their remarks only embolden our enemies to fight harder and
> results in more dead soldiers than we would have otherwise.

You mean bu$h's "Bring 'em on!" remark? Yes, that was a
despicable act of betrayal, since it definitely motivated
the Iraqi resistance to fight harder.

>>> Let be absolutely clear... BLIX IS AN IDIOT!!!

>> Blix is a globally respected and highly qualified
>> professional. You're probably "thinking" of bu$h.
>> Most would agree that bu$h is an idiot, and if
>> asked to justify our position, we would do so with
>> facts and proof. You've got nothing but your own ignorance and idiocy
>> to hold against Blix. You're a joke and a kook, Mikey boy!

> If Blix is such a genius then why couldn't he determine if
> Saddam had WMDs?

He was in the process of doing exactly that. The war
criminals and terrorists on the bu$h regime knew that Blix
wouldn't find Saddam's Reagan/bu$h acquired WMDs, because
Scott Ritter and UNSCOM had already found and destroyed over
90% of them. That's why they wouldn't let Blix and UNMOVIC
complete their mission.
These war criminals and terrorists were desperate to start the
death, destruction, and suffering. That's what war criminals and
terrorists do.

>> Another factual and easily supported response, Mikey.

>> http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0429-01.htm

>> It seems your ignorance is even worse than previously
>> demonstrated, hard as that is to believe. By the way,
>> it's hard not to notice that your hysterical hate filled
>> rants and lies are never supported by anything other than
>> your own ignorance. That pretty much says it all... <chuckle>

> It is amazing how you can extrapolate a global position from
> such a small incident.

It's quite telling that you think gunning down a group of
unarmed peaceful civilian protesters is a "small incident".
You terrorists and war criminals do not value freedom, human
rights, or life.

> BTW, our military said they were fired on and were
> defending themselves.

And you're just about gullible and brainwashed enough to believe
every lie spewed by the Pentagon, long after they've established
a long record of lies. That's some thorough brainwashing!

>>> Yeah, sure, you liberals really opposed Saddam.

I know. That's why I posted the links.

>> Yup, and you and your mentors coddled him, catered to him,
>> sold him WMD technology, gave him billions of U.S. tax payer
>> dollars, and defended his brutal atrocities.

> Still don't understand political realities, I see.

So now you're defending Saddam and the radical right
wing extremists' unconditional support for him while
he was gassing his own people. I guess that shouldn't
come as any surprise from a freedom and human rights
hating and terrorism supporting kook.

>> Try to answer the question, Mikey boy! Here it is
>> again. <chuckle>

>> "Do you realize that there was no Al Gore quote, and that
>> Reagan/bu$h continued to coddle their good friend and ally
>> Hussein after he gassed his own People, while Al Gore and
>> others condemned his behavior?" Yes or no answer, Mikey boy!

> You are about ready to pop a vein over this, aren't you?

You mean from laughing at you and your nonsensical rants?
I enjoy watching you cower and hide from the truth and
facts. I've seen you radical right wing extremists do it
many, many times, but it's still fun, and it still proves
my points.

>>> I'm making **** up?!?!

>> Right. You started hysterically ranting about me quoting
>> Al Gore when I did no such thing. You lied. That is,
>> unless you can produce this mysterious Al Gore quote that
>> wadded up you panties. But we know you can't, because there
>> is no such quote. You lied and made **** up. That's what
>> you freedom, human rights, justice, and America hating
>> extremists do best.

> That vein will blow any minute now!

So you agree that you made **** up, that there was no
Al Gore quote, and that Al Gore condemned Saddam's
atrocities while your mentors coddled him and defended
him. Good!

>> What is it on the site that you're disputing, Mikey boy?
>> Any clue at all, or is this just another of your hysterical,
>> frustrated kook rants? <chuckle>

> That site is full of lies and misleading statements.

But for some reason, you just can't quote any of them for
us. Not even one.... <chuckle>

>> No spin, just facts, Mikey. Fact is, your mentors supported
>> Hussein while Al Gore and other Patriotic Americans strongly
>> opposed his atrocities. I know you hate them, but those are
>> the indisputable facts and truth.

> You really are a twisted up, mentally tortured, left wing wacko.

You and your ilk coddled Saddam, not us Liberals, Mikey
boy! If opposing brutal thugs and terrorists makes us
wacko in your "mind" that's just more proof that we're on
the right track. <chuckle>

>> What did Seymour Hersh write that make you "think" he's
>> biased? Any clue at all? A quote would help... <chuckle>

> Read the article you linked for starters.

What did Seymour Hersh write that make you "think" he's
biased? Any clue at all? A quote would help... <chuckle>

>>> Haven't I answered this question enough?

>> No, and you haven't answered this one, either:
>> "Do you realize that there was no Al Gore quote, and that
>> Reagan/bu$h continued to coddle their good friend and ally
>> Hussein after he gassed his own People, while Al Gore and
>> others condemned his behavior?" Yes or no answer, Mikey boy!

> WOW! That vein is HUGE!!! Now it is starting to pulse.

Wow, you can run fast! You scurry away from truth and
facts like a cockroach from insecticide! LOL!

-

Old September 21st 05, 03:11 AM
Michael Johnson, PE

Why the name change?

Old September 21st 05, 04:19 AM
Michael Johnson, PE

Henry wrote:
> Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
>> Hank wrote:

>>> They're not fake, and the dead and severely injured women
>>> and children are real. Of course it's mass murder, since
>>> bu$h's terror attack was illegal, immoral, based on lies,
>>> and easily avoided.

>> And why not show pictures of the results of bomb detonated by
>> terrorists in Iraq?

> So you agree that bu$h's illegal, immoral, and deliberate
> bombing of civilians is on par with the bombing done by other
> terrorists. Good.

Assume anything you like. It doesn't make it true. You don't need my
permission to go on a wacko left wing magic carpet ride. Why not show
pictures of terrorist bombings? They don't support your left wing
agenda? I guess you don't give a **** about THOSE Iraqis or the ones
Saddam mass murdered.

>> How do we know these pictures weren't taken from terrorist
>> attacks in Iraq?

> They =are= photos of bu$h's illegal and immoral terrorist
> attacks on the innocent People of Iraq. I've said that from
> the start.

Were you there when they were taken? If not then HTF do you know
anything about these photos? You obviously don't. Now give us another
rant of meaningless liberal BS.

>>> Do you think your radical right wing extremist counterparts in
>>> Iran would have taken power if the U.S. had not overthrown Iran's
>>> Democracy?

>>> http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0810-06.htm

>>> Your heroes have a long and proven history of crushing Freedom,
>>> Democracy, and Human rights, but you blame everyone but yourselves
>>> for your crimes and mistakes.

>> So you are letting Jimmy Carter off the hook for allowing the Ayatollah
>> Khomeini to take control of Iran?

> Are you letting your radical wing wing freedom hating
> mentors off the hook for destroying Iran's Democracy?

They were never on the hook. You're hallucinating again. Seems to be a
recurring problem for you.

>>> http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Iraq/Iraq_page.html

>>> But of course, you can't point out even one misleading or
>>> inaccurate statement on that web site. The best you can do
>>> is hysterically scream and cry in frustration - truth and
>>> facts kicking your ass again - big time. <chuckle>

>> Any site that links to Aljazeera to support its views does itself no
>> favors. Damn near everything on their site is misleading.

> But for some reason, you just can't quote anything from
> the site that's misleading right now. Maybe later - much,
> much later.. LOL!

All right, I randomly went to a link and found this statement about the
current Iraq war:

"This war, should it come, is intended to mark the official emergence of
the United States as a full-fledged global empire, seizing sole
responsibility and authority as planetary policeman. It would be the
culmination of a plan 10 years or more in the making, carried out by
those who believe the United States must seize the opportunity for
global domination, even if it means becoming the "American imperialists"
that our enemies always claimed we were."

This is what you believe? If so, your hatred of America and maniacal
delusions are worse than I thought.

>> The wacko left does not care at all for the military.

> The war criminals on the bu$h regime obviously "think"
> the lives of U.S. soldiers are worthless. That's why the
> cowardly draft dodgers, bu$h, Cheney, and Rumsfeld, are
> sending them to be killed or crippled over their lies,
> hate, and greed.
> You must hate our soldiers, too, or you wouldn't support
> destroying their lives for no good reason.

Yeah, I hate my nephew and niece too. You're an idiot and it is you
that hates the military and considers them murderers.

>> Their remarks only embolden our enemies to fight harder and
>> results in more dead soldiers than we would have otherwise.

> You mean bu$h's "Bring 'em on!" remark? Yes, that was a
> despicable act of betrayal, since it definitely motivated
> the Iraqi resistance to fight harder.

You and your ilk are responsible for untold deaths of US military
personnel and Iraqi citizens. The wacko left wants US soldiers to die
because in your twisted minds you think it promotes your left wing,
socialist agenda.

>>> Blix is a globally respected and highly qualified
>>> professional. You're probably "thinking" of bu$h.
>>> Most would agree that bu$h is an idiot, and if
>>> asked to justify our position, we would do so with
>>> facts and proof. You've got nothing but your own ignorance and idiocy
>>> to hold against Blix. You're a joke and a kook, Mikey boy!

>> If Blix is such a genius then why couldn't he determine if
>> Saddam had WMDs?

> He was in the process of doing exactly that. The war
> criminals and terrorists on the bu$h regime knew that Blix
> wouldn't find Saddam's Reagan/bu$h acquired WMDs, because
> Scott Ritter and UNSCOM had already found and destroyed over
> 90% of them. That's why they wouldn't let Blix and UNMOVIC
> complete their mission.

Now you're making excuses for the idiot!?!? So am I reading this right?
You admit Saddam had WMD's and we got only 90% of them. What happened
to the other 10%. I'm using your numbers here.

> These war criminals and terrorists were desperate to start the
> death, destruction, and suffering. That's what war criminals and
> terrorists do.

So do you include the military as war criminals and terrorists?

>>> Another factual and easily supported response, Mikey.

>>> http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0429-01.htm

>>> It seems your ignorance is even worse than previously
>>> demonstrated, hard as that is to believe. By the way,
>>> it's hard not to notice that your hysterical hate filled
>>> rants and lies are never supported by anything other than
>>> your own ignorance. That pretty much says it all... <chuckle>

>> It is amazing how you can extrapolate a global position from
>> such a small incident.

> It's quite telling that you think gunning down a group of
> unarmed peaceful civilian protesters is a "small incident".
> You terrorists and war criminals do not value freedom, human
> rights, or life.

I see you choose not to believe our military? Oh, I forgot, you think
they are murderers and terrorists so why should you believe them.

>> BTW, our military said they were fired on and were
>> defending themselves.

> And you're just about gullible and brainwashed enough to believe
> every lie spewed by the Pentagon, long after they've established
> a long record of lies. That's some thorough brainwashing!

Keep trashing the military. It is one thing the wacko left does very well.

> I know. That's why I posted the links.

With enemies like you liberals, Saddam didn't need any friends. LOL!

>>> Yup, and you and your mentors coddled him, catered to him,
>>> sold him WMD technology, gave him billions of U.S. tax payer
>>> dollars, and defended his brutal atrocities.

>> Still don't understand political realities, I see.

> So now you're defending Saddam and the radical right
> wing extremists' unconditional support for him while
> he was gassing his own people. I guess that shouldn't
> come as any surprise from a freedom and human rights
> hating and terrorism supporting kook.

The only time the wacko left is concerned with human rights is when it
promotes their socialist agenda. I bet the above attempt at spinning
damn near made you pass out.

>>> Try to answer the question, Mikey boy! Here it is
>>> again. <chuckle>

>>> "Do you realize that there was no Al Gore quote, and that
>>> Reagan/bu$h continued to coddle their good friend and ally
>>> Hussein after he gassed his own People, while Al Gore and
>>> others condemned his behavior?" Yes or no answer, Mikey boy!

>> You are about ready to pop a vein over this, aren't you?

> You mean from laughing at you and your nonsensical rants?
> I enjoy watching you cower and hide from the truth and
> facts. I've seen you radical right wing extremists do it
> many, many times, but it's still fun, and it still proves
> my points.

At least you are off the "Where did I quote Gore" mantra. That vein is
a little smaller now. As for nonsensical rants, I bow to you, the
undisputed champ of generating idiotic nonsense.

>>> Right. You started hysterically ranting about me quoting
>>> Al Gore when I did no such thing. You lied. That is,
>>> unless you can produce this mysterious Al Gore quote that
>>> wadded up you panties. But we know you can't, because there
>>> is no such quote. You lied and made **** up. That's what
>>> you freedom, human rights, justice, and America hating
>>> extremists do best.

>> That vein will blow any minute now!

> So you agree that you made **** up, that there was no
> Al Gore quote, and that Al Gore condemned Saddam's
> atrocities while your mentors coddled him and defended
> him. Good!

Just when I thought you were making progress the AlGore quote is back.
Does that vein hurt? It sure looks like it does.

>>> What is it on the site that you're disputing, Mikey boy?
>>> Any clue at all, or is this just another of your hysterical,
>>> frustrated kook rants? <chuckle>

>> That site is full of lies and misleading statements.

> But for some reason, you just can't quote any of them for
> us. Not even one.... <chuckle>

Already gave you a quote earlier. I'm not wasting any more time reading
the Hate America First garbage linked from that web site.

>>> No spin, just facts, Mikey. Fact is, your mentors supported
>>> Hussein while Al Gore and other Patriotic Americans strongly
>>> opposed his atrocities. I know you hate them, but those are
>>> the indisputable facts and truth.

>> You really are a twisted up, mentally tortured, left wing wacko.

> You and your ilk coddled Saddam, not us Liberals, Mikey
> boy! If opposing brutal thugs and terrorists makes us
> wacko in your "mind" that's just more proof that we're on
> the right track. <chuckle>

You and the wacko left oppose ANYTHING that doesn't promote your
socialist agenda.

>>> What did Seymour Hersh write that make you "think" he's
>>> biased? Any clue at all? A quote would help... <chuckle>

>> Read the article you linked for starters.

> What did Seymour Hersh write that make you "think" he's
> biased? Any clue at all? A quote would help... <chuckle>

>>> No, and you haven't answered this one, either:
>>> "Do you realize that there was no Al Gore quote, and that
>>> Reagan/bu$h continued to coddle their good friend and ally
>>> Hussein after he gassed his own People, while Al Gore and
>>> others condemned his behavior?" Yes or no answer, Mikey boy!

>> WOW! That vein is HUGE!!! Now it is starting to pulse.

> Wow, you can run fast! You scurry away from truth and
> facts like a cockroach from insecticide! LOL!

Nice try (and I'm being generous using this word) at humor there Hanky.
Or is it Henry now?

Old September 23rd 05, 02:13 AM
Henry

Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
> Henry wrote:
>> Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
>>> Hank wrote:

> All right, I randomly went to a link and found this statement about the
> current Iraq war:

> "This war, should it come, is intended to mark the official emergence of
> the United States as a full-fledged global empire, seizing sole
> responsibility and authority as planetary policeman. It would be the
> culmination of a plan 10 years or more in the making, carried out by
> those who believe the United States must seize the opportunity for
> global domination, even if it means becoming the "American imperialists"
> that our enemies always claimed we were."

> This is what you believe?

Pretty much. The basic premise is easily verified by doing
some very basic research and reading. Your problem is that
you blindly worship your ruling masters long after they've
established a record of lying to you. You have been hopelessly
brainwashed and programmed.

>If so, your hatred of America and maniacal
> delusions are worse than I thought.

The radical right wing extremist religious fundamentalists
currentrly ruling our country are not America - they don't even
represent the views of most Americans. You're a raving
lunatic way out on the right wing fringe, Mikey, and it's
you and your ilk who are destroying our Country with
your ignorance, hate, war crimes, and terrorism.

>>> If Blix is such a genius then why couldn't he determine
>>> if Saddam had WMDs?

>> He was in the process of doing exactly that. The war
>> criminals and terrorists on the bu$h regime knew that Blix
>> wouldn't find Saddam's Reagan/bu$h acquired WMDs, because
>> Scott Ritter and UNSCOM had already found and destroyed over
>> 90% of them. That's why they wouldn't let Blix and UNMOVIC complete
>> their mission.

> Now you're making excuses for the idiot!?!? So am I reading this right?
> You admit Saddam had WMD's and we got only 90% of them. What happened
> to the other 10%. I'm using your numbers here.

Before you go off on another hysterical and nonsensical
rant about Scott Ritter also being an "IDIOT!" or a "Left
wing wacko", keep in "mind" that he's an ex Marine and a
republican who voted for bu$h. He differs from you in that
he values honesty and integrity, and he's smart enough
to know when he's being lied to.

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/m...m.ritter.cnna/

> I see you choose not to believe our military?

I see you choose to ignore the fact that the Pentagon
has a long and proven record of lying to us. They lied
about Jessica Lynch, they lied about Pat Tillmam they lie
about Depleted Uranium - the list is endless. The fact that
you still feverishly suck down, swallow, and puke back up
every moronic lie spewed by your ruling masters is just more
proof of your gullibility.

> Keep trashing the military. It is one thing the wacko left
> does very well.

The draft dodgers on the criminal, treasonous bu$h regime
are trashing and have trashed our military. We now have close
to 2,000 dead soldiers, and tens of thousands severely injured.
Many of the injuries could have been prevented if we spent
just the money the Cheney's Halliburton has stolen, on
protective gear for our soldiers. Recruitment is well
below what is needed. You and your ilk are destroying and
abusing our once proud and strong Military. Worst part is,
they suffer and die over nothing but the lies, hate, and
greed of lying, thieving, cowardly war criminals who never
served in battle.

>> So now you're defending Saddam and the radical right
>> wing extremists' unconditional support for him while
>> he was gassing his own people. I guess that shouldn't
>> come as any surprise from a freedom and human rights
>> hating and terrorism supporting kook.

> The only time the wacko left is concerned with human rights
> is when it promotes their socialist agenda.

So, you don't deny that you and your ilk catered and
coddled Saddam for over a decade, accepted his atrocities,
and sold him WMD technology. Looks like it is you and your
ilk who puts your misguided agenda before freedom and human
rights, Mikey boy! As usual, the facts and truth are kicking
your ass.

> At least you are off the "Where did I quote Gore" mantra.

Your inability to produce it is proof enough that
I never quoted Al Gore. You, like most right wing nutters,
are unable to admit your lies even when you're caught.

>>> That site is full of lies and misleading statements.

>> But for some reason, you just can't quote any of them for
>> us. Not even one.... <chuckle>

> Already gave you a quote earlier.

But you produced nothing inaccurate or misleading, and
the quote wasn't from that site. You're pitifully unable
to support any of your freedom and America hating rants
with facts, Mikey. But I knew that would be the case. It's
always the same with you radical right wing extremist
kooks. <chuckle>

>> You and your ilk coddled Saddam, not us Liberals, Mikey
>> boy! If opposing brutal thugs and terrorists makes us
>> wacko in your "mind" that's just more proof that we're on
>> the right track. <chuckle>

> You and the wacko left oppose ANYTHING that doesn't promote your
> socialist agenda.

We support human rights, freedom and justice. We oppose
the lies, hate, violence, war crimes, torture, and
terrorism or the radical right wing extremists, Mikey.
But at least you don't deny that you and your ilk coddle
and cater to the most brutal, oppressive, and freedom hating
thugs on the planet while crushing Democracy, Freedom,
and Human Rights.

-

Old September 23rd 05, 02:49 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

Henry wrote:

> The radical right wing extremist religious fundamentalists
> currentrly ruling our country are not America - they don't even
> represent the views of most Americans. You're a raving
> lunatic way out on the right wing fringe, Mikey, and it's
> you and your ilk who are destroying our Country with
> your ignorance, hate, war crimes, and terrorism.

Okay, you are obviously not from around this group, and you
obviously do not read/watch the news for comprehension. Not even the
most radically conservative members of this group are "brainwashed" or
are "raving lunatics". I don't know about all memebers of Congress or
the Senate, but Bush and Cheny and the cabinet members cannot remotely
be considered either extremist or "religeous fundamentalists". Uless you
consider the average Joe that actually attends church more than once
every three months an extremist. You are calling others extremist while
you *seem* to be foaming yourself. Now let's look for a momnet at your
insinuation that religeous extremists are ruining the country. Please
explain exactly what these extremists do to ruin our country...
Complain about nativity scenes? Bitch and moan about "under God" in the
pledge? Force the ten commandments off of buildings and out of schools?
Allow Mooslems to snap a drivers license picture with a vail on? Forbid
the search of any Middle Eastern looking men in the Airport line,
because that may be considered "racial profiling"?? I suggest you
rethink which radical is causing the most harm, and I seriously suggest
you stop and think about whom is or is not a "radical". There is nothing
radical about Bush. Even Kerry is not a radical. A radical jackass
maybe, but not a radical Liberal. You've got to get a reality check.

--

"Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony...
clueless gets you committed..." - JG
Old September 23rd 05, 04:05 AM
Michael Johnson, PE

Henry wrote:
> Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
>
>>Henry wrote:

>>All right, I randomly went to a link and found this statement about the
>>current Iraq war:

>>"This war, should it come, is intended to mark the official emergence of
>>the United States as a full-fledged global empire, seizing sole
>>responsibility and authority as planetary policeman. It would be the
>>culmination of a plan 10 years or more in the making, carried out by
>>those who believe the United States must seize the opportunity for
>>global domination, even if it means becoming the "American imperialists"
>>that our enemies always claimed we were."

>>This is what you believe?

> Pretty much. The basic premise is easily verified by doing
> some very basic research and reading. Your problem is that
> you blindly worship your ruling masters long after they've
> established a record of lying to you. You have been hopelessly
> brainwashed and programmed.

Wow! You are out there on the fringe of even the left wing wackos. You
just might be further to the left than Ted Kennedy, Jesse Jackson and
Hillary Clinton combined. So you are accusing the USA of being the
modern day equivalent Nazi Germany?

>>If so, your hatred of America and maniacal
>>delusions are worse than I thought.

> The radical right wing extremist religious fundamentalists
> currentrly ruling our country are not America - they don't even
> represent the views of most Americans. You're a raving
> lunatic way out on the right wing fringe, Mikey, and it's
> you and your ilk who are destroying our Country with
> your ignorance, hate, war crimes, and terrorism.

Dude, there are way more people who identify themselves as conservatives
than liberals. Here's a few links:

http://tinyurl.com/bsjp3
http://tinyurl.com/dqt3f

Now one area you liberals have a death grip on is journalism:

http://tinyurl.com/dveza

>>> He was in the process of doing exactly that. The war
>>>criminals and terrorists on the bu$h regime knew that Blix
>>>wouldn't find Saddam's Reagan/bu$h acquired WMDs, because
>>>Scott Ritter and UNSCOM had already found and destroyed over
>>>90% of them. That's why they wouldn't let Blix and UNMOVIC complete
>>>their mission.

>>Now you're making excuses for the idiot!?!? So am I reading this right?
>> You admit Saddam had WMD's and we got only 90% of them. What happened
>>to the other 10%. I'm using your numbers here.

> Before you go off on another hysterical and nonsensical
> rant about Scott Ritter also being an "IDIOT!" or a "Left
> wing wacko", keep in "mind" that he's an ex Marine and a
> republican who voted for bu$h. He differs from you in that
> he values honesty and integrity, and he's smart enough
> to know when he's being lied to.

You do know Scott Ritter is a pedophile, don't you? Do I need to say
more? He demonstrated how much he values honesty and integrity since
while he was chasing down 14 year old girls on the Internet HE WAS
MARRIED!!! Swing... and Mikey knocks it out of the ballpark!!!!
PLLLLLEASE reply to me on this one. I'm begging you, PLLLLLLLEEEAAASSEEE!!!

> http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/m...m.ritter.cnna/

Do I really need to click on the link now that you know he is a
pedophile? You might want to find another poster child for the wacko
left wing because Scott is a little tainted there Hanky, even for y'all
out in liberal lala land. Please don't tell me you're NAMBLA supporter too.

>>I see you choose not to believe our military?

> I see you choose to ignore the fact that the Pentagon
> has a long and proven record of lying to us. They lied
> about Jessica Lynch, they lied about Pat Tillmam they lie
> about Depleted Uranium - the list is endless. The fact that
> you still feverishly suck down, swallow, and puke back up
> every moronic lie spewed by your ruling masters is just more
> proof of your gullibility.

Ohh, I see, you think the military is full of LYING murderers now. Have
any other adjectives you want to throw on them?

>>Keep trashing the military. It is one thing the wacko left
>>does very well.

> The draft dodgers on the criminal, treasonous bu$h regime
> are trashing and have trashed our military. We now have close
> to 2,000 dead soldiers, and tens of thousands severely injured.
> Many of the injuries could have been prevented if we spent
> just the money the Cheney's Halliburton has stolen, on
> protective gear for our soldiers. Recruitment is well
> below what is needed. You and your ilk are destroying and
> abusing our once proud and strong Military. Worst part is,
> they suffer and die over nothing but the lies, hate, and
> greed of lying, thieving, cowardly war criminals who never
> served in battle.

Come on, admit you really want 10,000 dead soldiers because in your
twisted world you think it would further push your socialist agenda.
After all, to the wacko left it would be just 10,000 dead lying,
murdering, baby killers. Funny how you are worried about protective
gear while you embolden the terrorists with your left wing propaganda to
further attack our military. BTW, do you know the military voted
OVERWHELMINGLY for President Bush in 2004? Come on, spin that into some
liberal BS for me.

>>> So now you're defending Saddam and the radical right
>>>wing extremists' unconditional support for him while
>>>he was gassing his own people. I guess that shouldn't
>>>come as any surprise from a freedom and human rights
>>>hating and terrorism supporting kook.

>>The only time the wacko left is concerned with human rights
>>is when it promotes their socialist agenda.

> So, you don't deny that you and your ilk catered and
> coddled Saddam for over a decade, accepted his atrocities,
> and sold him WMD technology. Looks like it is you and your
> ilk who puts your misguided agenda before freedom and human
> rights, Mikey boy! As usual, the facts and truth are kicking
> your ass.

No, I'm saying we did what was necessary to stop the bleeding from the
f'ckups of the Carter administration. One major f'ckup that happened on
Carter's watch that needed a Republican to clean up was the hostage
crisis. Why do you think they released the hostages the very day
President Reagan took office? It wasn't because they were afraid of
Jimmy Carter. LOL!!

>>At least you are off the "Where did I quote Gore" mantra.

> Your inability to produce it is proof enough that
> I never quoted Al Gore. You, like most right wing nutters,
> are unable to admit your lies even when you're caught.

OMG!! You have to be OC.

>>> But for some reason, you just can't quote any of them for
>>>us. Not even one.... <chuckle>

>>Already gave you a quote earlier.

> But you produced nothing inaccurate or misleading, and
> the quote wasn't from that site. You're pitifully unable
> to support any of your freedom and America hating rants
> with facts, Mikey. But I knew that would be the case. It's
> always the same with you radical right wing extremist
> kooks. <chuckle>

Oh, thanks for making me look very sane by equating the USA to the
modern day goose stepping zealots of Nazi Germany of the 1930s and
1940s. People are going to start thinking you ARE a Republican plant if
you keep this up.

>>> You and your ilk coddled Saddam, not us Liberals, Mikey
>>>boy! If opposing brutal thugs and terrorists makes us
>>>wacko in your "mind" that's just more proof that we're on
>>>the right track. <chuckle>

>>You and the wacko left oppose ANYTHING that doesn't promote your
>>socialist agenda.

> We support human rights, freedom and justice.

Except for the liberation of 50 million people in Iraq and Afghanistan
from brutal, mass murdering regimes. Liberals are such a hypocrites.

> We oppose the lies, hate, violence, war crimes, torture, and
> terrorism or the radical right wing extremists, Mikey.

Liberals oppose anything that doesn't promote their socialist agenda.

> But at least you don't deny that you and your ilk coddle
> and cater to the most brutal, oppressive, and freedom hating
> thugs on the planet while crushing Democracy, Freedom,
> and Human Rights.

We are sure coddling to Saddam. LOL! He is in prison awaiting trial for
the crimes against humanity for which he is responsible. Had you
liberals got your way he would still be filling up mass graves and the
women of Afghanistan would be uneducated and many of them shot in the
head for no reason. But then why should you care about them, since you
can't you use their liberation to further your socialist agenda. Had
Clinton invaded Iraq and/or Afghanistan you would have put him in for
sainthood by now. It is funny how the phrase "liberal hypocrite" just
rolls off the tongue so easily.
Old September 24th 05, 01:25 PM
Henry

WindsorFox[SS] wrote:

> Bush and Cheny and the cabinet members cannot remotely
> be considered either extremist or "religeous fundamentalists".

Perhaps not in the "minds" of other radical right
wing extremists. I doubt your counterparts from the
Taliban believe that that their views are extreme,
either.
But most people rightly consider the mass murder of
tens of thousands of innocent civilians for no valid
reason, and in violation of international law, to be
extreme - especially when the "justification" was based
on blatant lies. bu$h insane deficit spending is also
quite extreme.
Also, a president who claims to be on a mission for
god is clearly a religious fanatic/fundamentalist.

-