One thread / 500+ posts?

Old August 27th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Tim Rogers

Default One thread / 500+ posts?

I've never spent much time reading over at the samba.com and only registered
for the first time there earlier this week but Good God this mario
(kafertoys) flamefest is just @#$%^&* incredible! Just when I think that
it's dying out and that I should stop bothering to read it anymore, a few
other new personalities introduce themselves with their own experiences to
share about how they got shafted by Vintage Werks Restorations. It looks to
me like mario is going to be coming back permanently to RAMVA where he can
hide out from this feeding frenzy, lick his wounds and try to pretend that
he's not universally known now for being a hack/thief/clown/wackjob. With
someone at the samba.com threatening to alert a friend in the IRS about his
misadventures though, the clock might be ticking on this lurid soap opera.

timmy

Old August 27th 06, 03:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Old August 27th 06, 03:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Old August 27th 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Tim Rogers wrote:
> I've never spent much time reading over at the samba.com and only registered
> for the first time there earlier this week but Good God this mario
> (kafertoys) flamefest is just @#$%^&* incredible! Just when I think that
> it's dying out and that I should stop bothering to read it anymore, a few
> other new personalities introduce themselves with their own experiences to
> share about how they got shafted by Vintage Werks Restorations. It looks to
> me like mario is going to be coming back permanently to RAMVA where he can
> hide out from this feeding frenzy, lick his wounds and try to pretend that
> he's not universally known now for being a hack/thief/clown/wackjob. With
> someone at the samba.com threatening to alert a friend in the IRS about his
> misadventures though, the clock might be ticking on this lurid soap opera.
>
> timmy

No Tim it has to do to the fact of how imiture people got by talking
lude comments about my wife.
Bash me all you want but leave my family out of this.
My wife was an RN for 8 years and had to deal with children dying in
her arms, She would still be doing it IF she didn't contract MS.
So I hope the freaks that couldn't stick to the facts feel good about
themselves. its starting to show the mentality of people that have
nothing better to do then sit on-line, I'm here for business reasons.

Mario

Vintage Werks resto
Vintage

Old August 27th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
tricky

You know , I thought it was odd when Mario appeared again a few months ago
and all seemed to be calm. But I thought , Hey - I'm in the UK - pleanty of
distance away just let it be and watch this space !

Folks seemed to be quite tollerant and nieghbourly :-)

It seems to be Mario himself that has stired it all up again !

Oh well - like I said, I am toooo far away (hopefully ) for him to bother
me.

You all argue (or not) amongst yourselves. We have our own 'delightfull's '
on our side of the pond to deal with.

Rich

Old August 27th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Tim Rogers

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> No Tim it has to do to the fact of how imiture people got by talking
> lude comments about my wife.
> Bash me all you want but leave my family out of this.
> My wife was an RN for 8 years and had to deal with children dying in
> her arms, She would still be doing it IF she didn't contract MS.
> So I hope the freaks that couldn't stick to the facts feel good about
> themselves. its starting to show the mentality of people that have
> nothing better to do then sit on-line, I'm here for business reasons.

................I've never made any mention of any member of your family
other than you and neither have most of the dozens and dozens of others who
have posted about you here and at thesamba.com.....typical dodge and weave
crap from you though to focus on something that diverts attention away you
and even your own family can help you with that.....huh?

Old August 29th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Neil

Just remember, Mario, you were the one who brought her into the thread in
the first place. Too bad you didn't die in her arms. It would have saved a
lot of people some money and hassle with the court system. BTW, did you read
what John C posted in your feedback section on the Samba? If not, you better
hurry over there and check it out. You might want to warn your "customers".
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792

ups.com...

Old August 30th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Dennis Wik

amazing

AWA [OFFER] Genuine HeliCoil Thread Repair Kit HeliCoil Inserts HeliCoil Gauge & Thread [email protected] General 0 May 3rd 06 11:51 AM
RSC warning system, my final thread and summary Jeff Reid Simulators 29 September 3rd 05 04:22 AM
Creating a thread on a metal post? Ford Mustang 10 June 4th 05 08:16 PM
Stripped Thread Help Tony Technology 3 December 14th 04 08:16 AM
Stripped Spindle Thread Help Tony 4x4 3 December 13th 04 04:31 AM