looking for a 1993 vette manual

Old June 11th 06, 05:40 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default looking for a 1993 vette manual

Just bought a 1993 vette and go figure no manual inside......any other
information would be helpfull also thanks

Old June 11th 06, 06:10 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

www.nationalcorvetteregistry.com

Old June 11th 06, 06:13 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Angelqts wrote:
> Just bought a 1993 vette and go figure no manual inside......any other
> information would be helpfull also thanks

Sorry Angel - I meant to give you this link: www.corvettemuseum.com
They have manuals, build sheets, window stickers, etc.

Old June 11th 06, 05:05 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"Angelqts" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Just bought a 1993 vette and go figure no manual
> inside......any other
> information would be helpfull also thanks

google is your friend

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...vette+manual&a
mp;btnG=Google+Search

has a length of 73 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/n7f3e
g'day
--
"Key"
=====

Old June 11th 06, 07:17 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

'Key wrote:
> google is your friend

You say that now; but I suspect Google is taking over the NSA and is going
to start stripping us of our rights. Gotta go; the black helicopters are
circling again and I have to get my tinfoil hat to protect me.

Old June 12th 06, 02:55 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

You should be able to get one from many vendors who reproduce manuals for
Corvettes. These may even still be available through Helm, Inc.

Salvatore mentioned the National Corvette Museum. That is a good place to
start.

ups.com...

Old June 13th 06, 01:51 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Don't you mean that the NSA is taking over Google ?

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 14:17:07 -0400, "Salvatore Giomarra"

Old June 13th 06, 02:47 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

" > wrote in message
> Don't you mean that the NSA is taking over Google ?
>
> On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 14:17:07 -0400, "Salvatore Giomarra"
> > wrote:
>
>>'Key wrote:
>>> google is your friend

>>You say that now; but I suspect Google is taking over the NSA and
>>is going
>>to start stripping us of our rights. Gotta go; the black
>>helicopters are
>>circling again and I have to get my tinfoil hat to protect me.

All that information is on page P2874 of the 1993 Corvette manual
right below the instructions on how to jump you battery with your
foreskin.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old June 13th 06, 10:36 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Dad wrote:
> All that information is on page P2874 of the 1993 Corvette manual
> right below the instructions on how to jump you battery with your
> foreskin.

Since I am Jewish and circumsized; should I opt for the extra battery?
Option code IS2?