C6 for $$ over invoice?

Old May 13th 06, 04:18 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default C6 for $$ over invoice?

Are any dealers selling C6 Coupes yet for a specific value over dealer
invoice? I am thinking of getting an 1LT coupe with only adding paddle
shift (MXO) and transparent roof (CC3); and hoping to find it for $1,000
over invoice. Am I incorrect in thinking I can find that?

Old May 13th 06, 10:23 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

I bought my (new) 2006 LS2 1LT with MN6 , for $4800 off of sticker
price last Feb. ; I figure that is between $500-1000 over invoice.
www.lesstanford.com (Rick Daniels is their Corvette Salesman) . They
claim to be the 2nd largest mover of new Corvettes in the nation --
Kerbeck is the largest according to Rick . Les Stanford Chev. is located
in Dearborn , Mich. I flew out there from Illinois and drove it back.
The closest price I could find locally was $2500 off of sticker., so,
the $130 airplane ticket to Michigan was worth it.

Dave

Old May 13th 06, 10:39 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

dave wrote:
> I bought my (new) 2006 LS2 1LT with MN6 , for $4800 off of sticker
> price last Feb. ; I figure that is between $500-1000 over invoice.
> www.lesstanford.com (Rick Daniels is their Corvette Salesman) . They
> claim to be the 2nd largest mover of new Corvettes in the nation --
> Kerbeck is the largest according to Rick . Les Stanford Chev. is
> located in Dearborn , Mich. I flew out there from Illinois and drove
> it back. The closest price I could find locally was $2500 off of
> sticker., so, the $130 airplane ticket to Michigan was worth it.

Thanks, Dave.

Old May 14th 06, 02:55 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Your welcome. Sticker on mine was $44,900 incl. destination charge and
extra charge for the LeMans Blue. I paid $39,995 plus tax. That was
for a 2006 LS2 , 1LT package, with MN6 . No other extras. All i really
wanted was the basic package.

Dave

Old May 18th 06, 07:25 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

I ordered mine from MacMulkin Chevrolet in New Hampshire and I'm
located in the SF Bay Area using the GMID program, similar to GMS
pricing.

http://wheeltalk.fancal.net/?p=213

You can find out more by clicking on the GMID category I have under my
blog.

GMID or GMS pricing is about $2K over invoice, but actually closer
because the true invoice price I hear is about $500 or so higher after
adding for regional advertising fees that the dealer needs to pay. My
price then amounts to $5.5K off MSRP for a pretty loaded coupe.

Depending on where you are located, you may get different deals. Here
in Northern Cal, it's impossible to find anything close to invoice, but
$3K off MSRP is possible. Anything beyond that and the dealers would
ignore you.

Old May 20th 06, 07:50 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

On Sat, 13 May 2006 16:23:20 -0500, (dave)
wrote:

>I bought my (new) 2006 LS2 1LT with MN6 , for $4800 off of sticker
>price last Feb. ; I figure that is between $500-1000 over invoice.

www.lesstanford.com (Rick Daniels is their Corvette Salesman) . They
>claim to be the 2nd largest mover of new Corvettes in the nation --
>Kerbeck is the largest according to Rick . Les Stanford Chev. is located
>in Dearborn , Mich. I flew out there from Illinois and drove it back.
>The closest price I could find locally was $2500 off of sticker., so,
>the $130 airplane ticket to Michigan was worth it.
>
>Dave

I just went with Rick too, got in just in time for an 06.
Waited 8 weeks for an 06 allocation from local dealer and they screwed
me, feebly offering an 07 allocation instead. Nah, Aint waitin any
longer bub. Pretty sure they knew it all along too. *******s.

GM needs to learn if people want to order a 50K car they need to TAKE
THE ORDER NOW. Not let dealers BS customers about allocation crap.
No wonder GM is in trouble.

Sorry, needed to rant there.

I was able to use GMID pricing too from Rick. Most of my local dealers
will not do GMID so you have to look around if you go with a local
dealer. Just make em show you their damn allocation though.

Everyone should know about (GM in Driveway) pricing

It is EASY to get the certifictate number. It is the same exact
pricing as GM Supplier. Spread the word.

Read about it here. Stoopid easy to do. Saved me 5400 dollars below
MSRP...........

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com...c,32969.0.html
Old May 27th 06, 04:47 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

You might be able to find a 2005 C6 on a lot somewhere for a major
discount. My boss bought a brand new fully loaded 2005 convertible for
11,000 off MSRP in April. With the 2007 starting to produce in 2
months dealers have to unload these. They are getting scarce but still
out there.

Invoice prise vetal General 0 February 17th 05 04:45 PM
Help, help: Which One is the REAL Invoice Price? ElementSeeker Honda 5 January 31st 05 11:49 AM
Buying 2005 Honda Accord EX V6 Sedan - Invoice price good? John W Honda 6 January 17th 05 03:25 PM
Any Audi dealers offer invoice pricing? US-specific Me Audi 0 December 14th 04 07:22 AM